posted
Total Posts
show more
Julie
Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works
UFOTABLE AND TYPE-MOON!! My wallet isn't ready...I'm spending all on it!! ;w;..
MORE SABER WHILE WAITING FOR HF ROUTES <3
The Winner Man
Ghibli anime series. Other than that there's 2nd season stuff like Mushishi, Psycho Pass etc and maybe Unlimited Blade works (though I woulda prefered Heaven's Feel)
Oh and Denkigai no Honya san cause it's hilarious
blissfulyoshi

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

People had kept telling me to watch Wixoss because they said it was "just like Madoka". I tried to watch one episode of it and I couldn't stand it.
I guess it is like Madoka if you only consider that the show takes most of Madoka's plot twist... As I said earlier, I watch the show because it is a good laugh, not because the storyline is good.....or remotely near good.

If I remember the scene correctly, here is how ridiculous it got: (not sure if completely accurate, but should be the same lvl of ridiculous as the original)
Scene from near the end of Wixoss s1, so there are spoilers
Two girls are playing Wixoss:
Girl 1: We are friends.
Girl 2: No you are not my friend. I must defeat you so that my wish can become true and we can become friends. (Note: Her wish is to make friends, but despite people saying they are her friends, she denies it... in a very emotional way)
Gumpy
Grisaia no Kajitsu: looks fun, but I don't watch anime that are not finished yet or atleast I try too.
Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru: after I reading the desciption it became interesting.
Ceph23
3 things

Grisaia no Kaijutsu:
I want to see what route they're gonna use here. Sacchan <3
I just hope they don't go full harem here

Fate/Stay night unlimited blade works:
Saber <3

Log horizon 2nd series:
If this is anywhere near as great as the first season, I'll be a happy clam
Leguna
ooh,Grisaia no Kajitsu
i wonder which route they gonna pick, would love to see Amane tho ( lol )
Mogsy

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

blissfulyoshi wrote:

And then there is the continuation of the so bad it is amusing show, Wixoss..... the sheer ridiculousness of this show will probably make me finish up the show (It is a great comedy show if you want to watch people overreact to everything for no good reason, while throwing plot twist everywhere).
People had kept telling me to watch Wixoss because they said it was "just like Madoka". I tried to watch one episode of it and I couldn't stand it.
Don't bother. Wixoss attempts to be like Madoka without having any of the subtlety that makes it work. It's up there as one of Mari Okada's worst writing efforts.
piruchan
What seems interesting to me :
Akatsuki no Yona
Donten ni Warau
Ushinawareta Mirai wo Motomete
Grisaia no Kajitsu (I haven't read the VN yet, but many people say that it's good)
Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru

Somewhat interesting :
Amagi Brilliant Park (Looks like a non shitty harem)
Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai (Probably your generic harem)
Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de (It screams another "knee socks" to me)
Magic Kaito 1412 (I've read the manga, will give this a try)

As for second season, I'll probably watch WIXOSS. It's bad in any way I could think of, except for the plot. I just want to know what will happen to the protagonist.
neonat
I read the Manga of quite a few of these, and lol, Twintails!
Navizel
As usual, going to watch all except some sequels like Aikatsu! because I haven't watched the first season yet.

Looking forward to these:
Log Horizon 2nd Season
Psycho-Pass 2
Chaika
Grisaia no Kajitsu
Mushishi Zoku Shou: Second Season
Seitokai Yakundomo* OVA

Caught my attention:
Amagi Brilliant Park - It's KyoAni but it doesn't even look moe at all. We'll see.
Sanzoku no Musume Ronja - Ghibli, nuff said
Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de - Trigger doing a LIGHT NOVEL.

and lmao, Wake Up Girls copying Puchimas.
Kyonko Hizara
Please do not add colours for the names of the anime until you have watched the first episode
Kurogamii
Probably I'll watch these:
Amai Brilliant park
Cross Ange
Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai
Danna ga Nani wo Itteru ka Wakaranai ken
Denki-Gai no Honya-san
Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV)
Garo: Honoo no Kokuin
Girlfriend (Kari)
Grisaia no Kajitsu
Gugure! Kokkuri-san
Gundam Build Fighters Try
Gundam:G no Reconguista
Eyebrows princess (Chika) 2
Inou Battle wa Nichijou-kei
Kaitou Joker
Kiseijuu
Log Horizon 2
Madan Ou to Vanadis
Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji
Twintails Fetish Bastard
Psycho-Pass 2
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Attack on Behemoth (srsly?)
SHIROBAKO
Trinity Seven
Ushinawareta Mirai wo Motomete
World Trigger
Yowamishi Pedal
Navizel

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

Please do not add colours for the names of the anime until you have watched the first episode
Pretty much this lol

Just because the source is good doesn't mean the anime is good, too. How can you guys rate an anime which isn't even released yet
Ceph23
what those colors meant something!?
I thought that was just them trying too be different.
Naru20
Hyped for Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de - The writer's light novels are impressive, though I haven't read this particular one.
Also Magic Kaito, Mushishi, Log Horizon.

Gugure! Kokkuri-san, Akatsuki no Yona, Donten ni Warau and a few others look promising.
Kurabuman
Not too many interest me but I'll end up watching most of them anyways .-.
truonant
Watching all of them, like a real otaku
Kyonko Hizara

Ceph23 wrote:

what those colors meant something!?
I thought that was just them trying too be different.

deadbeat wrote:

• Please use green text for anime you liked, blue for Neutral and red disliked
Ceph23
well.....
Stupidity strikes me I guess
Leguna

Ceph23 wrote:

well.....
Stupidity strikes me I guess
we all have that moment, lol
DX5536
Trinity 7,bitches!!!!. Levi=bitch pls, im da boss!!!!!!
Kaito Kid 1412 No needs for words

Akatsuki no Yona seems interesting
Donten ni waru^

PS: Why cant Valkyrie Crusade also has an anime like Girlfriend (kari)????
Mogsy
To quote the top of that page:

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

afaik the season hasn't started yet so reserve the colours for when stuff actually airs!
BeatofIke
I'm interested in seeing Grisaia no Kajitsu, Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai, and Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (because Blade Works) since they are based on an eroge I recognize.
Kyonko Hizara

Mogsworth wrote:

To quote the top of that page:

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

afaik the season hasn't started yet so reserve the colours for when stuff actually airs!
An OVA or two have aired, but the season doesn't officially start til October. The OVAs just fell closer to Fall than Summer so they got thrown in to the Fall category.
AutoMedic
Hype List

uguu

Trinity Seven: 7-nin no Mahoutsukai: (THIS IS GONNA BE GREAT HOLY SH*T)
Selector Spread WIXOSS: Everyone said it's terrible, but I can tolerate it. Anyways, I'm definitely watching it
Ore, Twintails ni Narimasu: Looks good. But I have my doubts on this
Kiseijuu: This is a no-brainer. A must-watch for me
Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de: Looks like Baka to Test to me
IppE
CHAIKA SEASON 2

And also there is more ufotable fate things apparently, yay~
Foxtrot

I'm crying so much.
Kyonko Hizara

Dulcet wrote:

I'm crying so much.
Idk if it's this season or next, but Heaven's Feel is gonna get a movie
chainpullz
Log Horizon. Some other non-important sequels. Log horizon. Maybe 8 or so other anime (will have to watch 1st eps to get a feel for exactly which these will be). Oh, and don't forget, log horizon. ;)
Justykanna
Might give Madan no Ou to Vanadis a try. Aside that and Log Horizon, nothing else looks appealing to me... unless I hear stupidly good things about something that I leave off for this season like Aldnoah Zero did last season for me. Lol.
blissfulyoshi

Justykanna wrote:

Might give Madan no Ou to Vanadis a try. Aside that and Log Horizon, nothing else looks appealing to me... unless I hear stupidly good things about something that I leave off for this season like Aldnoah Zero did last season for me. Lol.
I really wish I could guess how much I should trust Satelight. There are shows I loved from them, and then there are horrible shows from them. Adding to the problem, Madan no Ou to Vanadis has a lot of war theory and tactics which don't really translate well to an anime. As much as I love to watch Taiga shooting down dragons and black knights, I don't have faith in a decent execution right now.
Justykanna

blissfulyoshi wrote:

I really wish I could guess how much I should trust Satelight. There are shows I loved from them, and then there are horrible shows from them.
There's always gonna be hit or misses with each producing studio. I know zero things about studios and the anime they produce so maybe it's a good thing I don't have that 'bias'.

blissfulyoshi wrote:

Adding to the problem, Madan no Ou to Vanadis has a lot of war theory and tactics which don't really translate well to an anime. As much as I love to watch Taiga shooting down dragons and black knights, I don't have faith in a decent execution right now.
Worst case scenario, I watch it, don't like it, and drop it, lol.
I just kinda quickly scrolled through the anime list for Fall and looked for anything action oriented. Points if it's flashy and looks pretty. =D
PatZar
woooo Kill La Kill Ova

is it has season 2 ?
Kyonko Hizara

Genocide wrote:

woooo Kill La Kill Ova

is it has season 2 ?
The OVA technically counts as the 25th episode
[ yogurt ]
will try
Akatsuki no Yona
Danna ga Nani wo Itteru ka Wakaranai Ken if someone actually subs it
Denki-Gai no Honya-san
Donten ni Warau
Garo: Honoo no Kokuin
Gugure! Kokkuri-san
Hitsugi no Chaika: Avenging Battle
Madan no Ou to Vanadis
Nanatsu no Taizai
Ore, Twintails ni Narimasu.
Terra Formars
Trinity Seven: 7-nin no Mahoutsukai
World Trigger
Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru

Yeah that's a big list for you. Not for me.
domSaur
Ore, Twintails ni Narimasu.

because why not :s
Kyonko Hizara
There is a lot less this season that I am watching than last. The only ones I have planned to watch are Fate, Psycho Pass 2, and Mushishi 2. In terms of OVAs, I'm gonna watch the ones for Strike Witches, Tales of Zestiria and Yuru Yuri.
blissfulyoshi
Terra Formars: Yay, the best way to start off a new season, a ridiculously low budget action series about fighting cockroaches on Mars.... Dropped.
Navizel
Terra Formars - Sequel of Tokyo Ghoul. Basically, censor filled adaptation. Awful.
Mogsy
Terra Formars - I watched this despite reading the first volume of the comic and dropping it then and there, and I hate to say it, but I'm dropping this after a single episode. Muted, gray colour palette and low-budget animation combined with atrocious pacing accompany this adaptation of a horribly racist/misogynistic source material.
show more