forum

Is my rank just laggy or?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Yukii
I have 1556 PP and people with that much are 29K, but for some reason im still 31K D: i just got 118 PP and my rank didnt go up at all QQ :(

edited: yeah it just fixed haha i guess osu took a while to process the big jump in rank :D
Miku Maekawa

XSnowX wrote:

I have 1556 PP and people with that much are 29K, but for some reason im still 31K D: i just got 118 PP and my rank didnt go up at all QQ :(

Ranks are weighted. This 100pp run for example only gives me 34pp as indicated on the right side of the screenshot, whereas only your top ranking score will give you the full pp amount, % weight decreasing from there. This can be viewed on your user profile under the "Top Ranks" tab.
Topic Starter
Yukii
Yes i know that, but my overall PP is still 1556 like most 29K's? and does it make sense for my 100pp run to not give me any rank at all due to weighting?
Miku Maekawa
hm thats odd cuz it shows up on your page..

also looks like i have a new map to play lol
Topic Starter
Yukii
What does? my rank? im wondering if the 31K is just buggy for me and i should be 29K. and yes try the map omg the single tap was real lolo

I even ranked up in my country, but not global .-.l
Miku Maekawa

XSnowX wrote:

What does? my rank? im wondering if the 31K is just buggy for me and i should be 29K. and yes try the map omg the single tap was real lolo

I even ranked up in my country, but not global .-.l
i mean the 117pp play is listed on your page so it should already be reflected in your PP Score
nrl
If the 31k is in-game, you have to play another map (or a few) before your info updates. Your profile says 29k.
Genki1000
Wow that map has a higher star rating than any map I've ever full comboed :?
Gumpy
Well you are 29k now