- add an insane diff with star rating around 4.5, or i'm sure ur map's not gonna be ranked coz mapset spread's bad.
- add "TT Mouse" to all of diffs' tags.
- 03:19:084 (2) - unsnapped
- 03:08:584 (3) - highly recommend u move this to the place near 03:08:084 (1) - 's head as the consistant one the pattern given at 03:07:084 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - . players will more concerned the jump at 1/4slider to 3/4 slider, not the opposite. so thou the mapping itself is not wrong, but plays really bad here. u need to give same jump at 03:08:417 (2,3) - not only for consistant pattern, but also some kind of emphasis the most heated beat of the piano track in this part of the original song's track, even u already give overlapped sliders and hard to read this pattern enough.
- 03:33:750 (1) - ctrl+g to emphasis that vocal beat, flow can be kept good as well.
- 03:53:750 (1,1) - remove nc. not necessary. also 03:54:084 (6,7) - to me, spread them can be better.
- good map, 2 stars for u
- 01:20:750 an unsnapped green section nearby if u care.
- why not give same combo color to the top diff?
- 00:31:750 (5) - touched the lifebar, consider to avoid that. 00:38:250 (1) - as well. and 03:32:417 (1) - touched the edge of the screen, plz avoid it. watch out when u put objs at the edge of composing board more next time u map something.
- 00:58:917 (1) - nc settings from here to 01:09:250 (1) - in this kiai is really werid to me. how's the nc logic work here? hard to understand, maybe just give common version or even don't know if noobs who can only play hard diffs can catch those rhythm well enough.
- 01:02:250 (5,6) - why big jump here, seems u set objs following vocal track mainly, and why didn't do big jump at some places like 01:00:750 (1,2,3) - or somewhere similar to it, rather than i can find no reason to do the current one lol. it happens in the whole diff, maybe it's ur style, idk.
- 01:28:917 (2) - arrange ds here, too obvious to ignore that and call it a nazi issue imo.
- 01:48:250 (3) - change this into a 1/4 repeating slider here to follow those drum beats? it plays good as well imo. 01:49:584 (4) - as well.
- 02:34:917 (1) - remove nc and add nc at 02:33:750 (4) - , nc spam lol.
- good, a star again.
seems like u r already mature enough in mapping now, i'm so glad to see that.
- 03:56:250 (1) - unsnapped
- really need the default combo color? just choose same one top diff offers.
- 00:19:584 (1) - nc settings from here's really odd to me. do as follow: 00:21:584 (1) - remove nc; 00:26:917 (1) - remove nc; 00:27:584 (2) - add nc; 00:28:917 (1) - remove nc; 00:30:250 (2) - add nc; 00:30:917 (1) - remove nc; 00:32:917 (3,1) - swap nc setting; 00:35:584 (3,1) - swap nc setting; 00:38:250 (3,1) - swap nc setting; 00:40:917 (2,1) - swap nc setting; 00:43:584 (3,1) - swap nc setting; 00:48:250 (1) - remove nc... omg i can't write more, idk what's wrong with these, or what's wrong with me, the whole diff's nc settings just drive me crazy orz.
- 00:54:250 (2) - this slider's end follows no beat lol, i think u'd better change this into another rhythm style rather than just set a long repeatin slider here. same to 02:03:250 (1) - and 03:04:584 (1) - .
- 01:25:250 (1,2) - blanket. i think low diff's stuff should be set in more detail mind lol. u can check other issues like this by urself, stuff like 02:23:584 (1,2) - or 03:23:084 (2,1) - can be really wtf to me lol.
- 02:17:584 (1) - the slider's end should snap at white tick, or the rhythm will be really wrong to the diffset imo.
- 03:09:750 (1,2,3,4) - ds shifting can be really dangeous to ur ranking way imo, i'm not sure this is acceptable or not, what can i tell is someone got unranked already recently because of ds shifting in low diffs www.