posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
Dare I ask what everyones doing for valentines day? :3
anonymous_old
What is this?

/me Wikipedia.

"Saint Valentine's Day[1] (commonly simply Valentine's Day[1][2][3]) is an annual holiday held on February 14 celebrating love and"

Stopped reading.
RemmyX25
I'll be lucky if i can even mail a card out to my girlfriend who is 800 miles away.
Topic Starter
Guy-kun

strager wrote:

What is this?

/me Wikipedia.

"Saint Valentine's Day[1] (commonly simply Valentine's Day[1][2][3]) is an annual holiday held on February 14 celebrating love and"

Stopped reading.
Oh, you should try it some time, its good fun
Lesjuh
On our school there's this rose delivery service on valentine's day. You buy one and the students in charge deliver it to the lucky person. I bought one for my girl <3
The_Priest_In_Yellow
It is indeed a special day.

An opportunity for me to piss on everyones supposed "happiness". Going out of my way to crush people and pour the shit of humanity all over them, might look a tad petty and bitter. But seriously, who believes in this crap ?

In every withered flower, spoiled box of chocolate, tear-ridden face of rejection and suicidal disappointed kid.

You'll see me. With a smile and an "I told you so".
Neo@lex
I'm planning on trapping and whoring myself to /jp/.
This should be fun.
Derekku
Playing osu!, procrastinating... the usual stuff...
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
Well I'm planning to stay the night with my girlfriend (as usual) go out to the cinema, have a meal together, and many nice things :3
Zerostarry
If I had a girlfriend I would do something. I guess since everyone will be with their significant other, i'd rather just spend the day at home. :/

It is cute to see couples holding hands though ~
Ph0X
I'll be spending this valentines day the same way i spend every valentines day. Buying a roast chicken from the supermarket, taking it home, standing over the sink and eating it out of the package in my bare hands like an animal.
anonymous_old

Ph0X wrote:

I'll be spending this valentines day the same way i spend every valentines day. Buying a roast chicken from the supermarket, taking it home, standing over the sink and eating it out of the package in my bare hands like an animal.

Now that I think about it, at my school there's a rose delivery thingy like lesjuh mentioned. I should give one to my most hated teacher.
Cuddlebun

Zerostarry wrote:

If I had a girlfriend I would do something. I guess since everyone will be with their significant other, i'd rather just spend the day at home. :/

It is cute to see couples holding hands though ~
I'll hold your hand zero~

also priest you do realize saying stuff like that doesn't make you look like an edgy guy who doesn't need love but more as in a guy who is trying to hide how much he wants a girl but can't get one
awp
Nothing really, but the day after is a paid holiday, which makes it infinitely better. Given that it's a long weekend, it's entirely possible that I'll be with friends, drinking and playing RB + Rust in Peace, or I'll be at home drinking and playing TF2.

Those are the likeliest scenarios that come to my head right now.
Randy96
Nothing special planned. Maybe I'll go around saying,"Happy Valentine's Day!" to people while walking around, but that's it really.
MMzz
Going fursuiting with friend in the freezing ass cold.
(Waits to be greifed)
bagnz0r
Well I'm going to stay home and sleep during the day as usual.
Mogsy
Candlelit dinner with my boyfriend, performing a piece I wrote just for him, and then spending the night with him. Might just be the last part if I'm still a tad ill come the 14th. That's all. Besides, our anniversary is exactly one week later, so meh.
Spudman
Well, I was supposed to raid, but that got called off because people have lives.

Now I don't have anything to do but sit around and eat candy, then go to Wal-Mart the next day and get more candy and chocolate at 50% off.
abalee
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Derekku
oooh maybe I can text my crush~

oh god no that would be too awkward dddddddddddddd :o :(
arien666
That day is also 'Chinese New Year' yay!<<<
And I don't want any chocolates :3...

Nothing special to do.
So, osu! :3
Rokodo
That would be a Sunday, and it would be the first Sunday of my half term holidays, so I'm guessing I'd have slept the whole day, having been up on my PC the whole night.
Mara
I don't have friends IRL. So I guess I'll skip this day from calendar.
awp

abalee wrote:

anyway I don't have girlfriends
plural

what ambitions
minyeob

arken1015 wrote:

That day is also 'Chinese New Year' yay!<<<
Non-adult gets money from relatives yeah~
Lum Moroboshi
I'm leaving the day up to him to decide.

Which...I'm expecting nothing. Because he's lazy.

But if it was me who can plan the whole day...

A romantic night out on the town follow by filthy, unadulterated Left 4 Dead.
Metroid
Fuck Valentines Day.
I'm just gonna do my normal routine of playing games and/or attend school.

EDIT: I forgot Valentine's day falls on a Sunday. :P More time for gaming. :D
Mogsy

Metroid wrote:

Fuck Valentines Day.
I'm just gonna do my normal routine of playing games and/or attend school.
On a Sunday?
Starrodkirby86
Valentine's Day = Just another exploit holiday for Beuchi and I's avatars :U

Oh and it falls with Chinese New Year's Day. :3 Which is pretty cool.
Jarby
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
peppy
Sounds like a good day for coding as any~.
anonymous_old
Larto
Topic Starter
Guy-kun

peppy wrote:

Sounds like a good day for coding as any~.
Less annoyance cause everyones busy with each other :3

Sounds like everyones doing normal things to deny having noone~
Lum Moroboshi
Mogsy
The Shakespeare club on campus sends out Valentine sonnets every year, and I got one from my boyfriend, and he sent me Sonnet 18 (I sent him Sonnet 43). That was something I found to be incredibly sweet. <3
Lum Moroboshi
My boyfriend sent me some romantic things. <3
show more