forum

Does Osu! mess with anyone elses eyes?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rean
okay so im wondering if this is normal. since yesterday when i tried to go to sleep osu started messing with me. like all i see when i close my eyes are Osu notes. it was so bad yesterday that i couldnt even sleep. it was like all i could do was play songs in my head that i cant even play. and what even weirder about it is that i was reciting a japanese song in my head with all the notes AND the japanese singers song in my head. i dont know any japanese whatsoever even while im typing this out. all of my keys are starting to connect themselves by those lines that tell you where the next note is. its really starting to freak me out.
piruchan
Topic Starter
Rean
omg @Piruchan ily XD but seriously.
Topic Starter
Rean

piruchan wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/news/61337066445
ily lol. whats sad about this though. is i look like that irl aswell xD
piruchan
Episode 2 because it will happen to you eventually. https://osu.ppy.sh/news/87727265753

Brian OA for president.
Topic Starter
Rean

piruchan wrote:

Episode 2 because it will happen to you eventually. https://osu.ppy.sh/news/87727265753

Brian OA for president.
im just going to quit while im ahead. ._. and so does that mean that this shit is going to stop?
Ash Marley
Yesterday, everything I looked at had imaginary approaching circles homing in on them. It lasted for hours.
Topic Starter
Rean

Ash Marley wrote:

Yesterday, everything I looked at had imaginary approaching circles homing in on them. It lasted for hours.
its so trippy. it freaks me out so bad.
ivan
x
Bweh
Take a break
ColdTooth
I walked into school and all my classes were about osu!
Granger

ColdTooth wrote:

I walked into school and all my classes were about osu!
t/201618/start=0
AutoMedic
this thread made my eyes more messed up than the game itself

ayy
Darkdog
If I stand up rly fast after playing Taiko I feel dizzy but osu/osumania is fine for me :D
Vuelo Eluko

Brian OA wrote:

Take a break
hes played less than i do in a single sit down in his 5 days playing, if hes that easy to influence he needs some sort of psychiatry.
Bweh
Get over yourself already
Syphist
I had this happen to me when I first got into hard. I still can't get it off my mind when I go to sleep though, I will close my eyes and inadvertently imagine the game going on. I guess that is what I get for playing this game so much.
Vuelo Eluko

Brian OA wrote:

Get over yourself already
no i will keep bragging about not hallucinating so easily /flex
Cyclohexane
I'm sorry for not really reading the thread thoroughly but I just wanted to point out someone with a pony avatar made a comment about someone being easy to influence.

The joke writes itself

Edit: nvm it was riince it's not like the guy's existence isn't a joke to begin with
Vuelo Eluko

Mr Color wrote:

Edit: nvm it was riince it's not like the guy's existence isn't a joke to begin with
im glad i could amuse you, thats the single greatest accomplishment in my life.
Hulmy

Ivan wrote:

Wow ur the next cookiezi
Who's that?
DeletedUser_4662594
///
Gumpy
When I play CTB it feels like the game screen starts too fall down.