forum

[Archived] Suddenly unable to stream osu! on OBS. Looking for solution.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
rayzor1394
Problem Details:
I used to make a source and set osu! as a game cature but its no longer working. I can still make it work if I stream the monitor but I would prefer to set osu! as a source.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

http://gyazo.com/778011f319a56d6cd2c09f50df9192d2

osu! version: 20140814.1 (latest)
R3DxFOX
Hi, I've also had this a bunch of times. Occasionally window capture will detect osu fine, but you can also try program capture. Game capture (as far as I know) is only for full-screen games on the current patch of OBS. Tell me if nothing works.

- R3D
Ezoda
Do you have an integrated GPU in your CPU ? if you have an dedicated card try to set prefered gpu to the dedicated in the driver control panel . maybe starting obs as admin ?
R3DxFOX
Do you have an integrated GPU in your CPU ? if you have an dedicated card try to set prefered gpu to the dedicated in the driver control panel . maybe starting obs as admin ?
Oh yeah, also make sure your encoder is x264 not the Nvidia one. This is supported on all platforms and works very well. The encoder can have a huge impact on CPU-based processes.

Give me a screen-cap of your encoder settings, maybe there's something preventing the osu game to be viewed in game-capture feature.

- R3D
drum drum
I've used OBS a bunch of times. If you can, try to catch me while I'm online and I'll see what I can do to help.

If you also need help setting up your stream, feel free to ask.

Wondering though, what resolution are you on?