forum

Aim feels weird after changing alot in playstyle

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Marcilo
Just a simple question

I bought a new Tablet ( the ctl 480 intuos) which is smaller than the 470 if i remember correctly.
I also changed my pen grip because the one that i used before damaged my fingers because I played very tensed
And I also switched from dragging to hovering

Now after 2+ Days of "adjusting" I feel like I´m playing like I did 6 Months ago

Like before i had pretty good aim but now its all shaky and random misses, cant do fast jumps for shit anymore etc etc

Is this normal and just takes a bit more time to adjust to all the changes or am i just not made for hovering+the new pengrip (its pretty similar to cookiezis right now if i remember correctly, i just tried a few out and saw that in the forum and thought its good)
[Bystander]
That is a lot of changes all at once.
Of course it is going to take some time.
Give it two weeks.
GoldenWolf
You're so impatient

Give it more time lol
Illkryn
Don't bother trying to imitate some guy and just do what's comfortable for you and give it time
Amelia
I stopped playing for some months and decided to play again with a different area than before because i can't remember what it was, took me like 3 days to decide on something.

Now it's better but still feels weird sometimes.

So, yes, it is normal.. just play more until you're used to it.
Gumpy
Stick to one and use one.
Bauxe
Why the fuck do people go out trying to find 'pen grips' to use instead of using what they find comfortable?

Like what the fuck it really annoys me...
GoldenWolf

Bauxe wrote:

Why the fuck do people go out trying to find 'pen grips' to use instead of using what they find comfortable?

but muh kukizi pengrip
Martell_old_1

Bauxe wrote: