forum

osu! standard 2v2 Tournament

posted
Total Posts
show more
FKNJunko
Game 5 will commence at 10:00PM UK Time. It'll be a 2v1 as a member from the other team isn't playing.
Malcora are you free to referee?
Topic Starter
Celb
By the way. If MalcoraX wont be free for referee, i will be, expect from my own game :)
MalcoraX
In No Hurry
Pass!
Ayachi-
I was looking for the referee 6 hours ago but he wasn't on
MalcoraX
D e s
When our turn comes up, pm me ingame ~ I might watching anime marathon while open osu kk :(
Payaya
Game 7 will be played at 11am (GMT+1). Will the referee be online then ?
Payaya
Game 7 was won by [ T A T ].

MalcoraX
Payaya

MalcoraX wrote:

Payaya wrote:

Game 7 will be played at 11am (GMT+1). Will the referee be online then ?
Please let there be enough space between the announcement and the actual time of the match. Otherwise, it can happen (like this time) that I can't be there in time. If you don't get a response on the forums (via PM or in this thread) or ingame, it means that I'm not free at the designated time.

I forgot to tell you that and you linked us the round, so the match will count this time.

- Results -

Edit
One more thing I want to clarify before anyone asks: The round 2 games won't start until every round 1 game is finished. So there's no need to plan the next matches already, just enjoy a short break until the other groups are through. (:
There wasn't enough time between announcement and game because our opponent only fixed the time and date right before I made that post. But I acknowledge this and will try to get the next match sorted out earlier.
Karote

Desu_p wrote:

When our turn comes up, pm me ingame ~ I might watching anime marathon while open osu kk :(
You're going against my team and we should talk out when we should play.

My partner said: [20:08:18] Jason Y♪: weekdays, anytime past 7pm pst and anytime on the weekends
As for me, any time is ok so decide when we are gonna play since I don't know how about your side.
so, unfortunately I am disqualified from this tournament, for reasons of: I am past 3000pp.
Vuelo Eluko

Faces3 wrote:

so, unfortunately I am disqualified from this tournament, for reasons of: I am past 3000pp.
sick time to brag like anyone cares bro
but you aren't dq'd
B1rd
So when are we gonna have game 8? I've been having a really off week with osu!, but I guess I can play anytime.

Riince wrote:

Faces3 wrote:

but you aren't dq'd
wat
it says on the front post, nobody over 3000 pp can be in this tournament

Riince wrote:

Faces3 wrote:

but you aren't dq'd
wat

This competition is for people below a pp score of 3000!
whoopsidoodles
D e s

Karote wrote:

Desu_p wrote:

You're going against my team and we should talk out when we should play.

My partner said: [20:08:18] Jason Y♪: weekdays, anytime past 7pm pst and anytime on the weekends
As for me, any time is ok so decide when we are gonna play since I don't know how about your side.
I usually online 9pm GMT +8 daily; anytime weekend - ask Faces3 hehe He is the captain
Vuelo Eluko
a team of 2 doesnt need a captain lol
Blanky
wat

This competition is for people below a pp score of 3000!
whoopsidoodles
I thought I read somewhere that pp didn't matter after registration?
Payaya

Celb wrote:

[ S a k u r a ] wrote:

I don't have over 3000 pp :)
Just a question, if I have less than 3000 pp now and I registered and I gained enough pp and went over 3000 when the tournament starts
Will I still be able to join
You will
that really doesn't make much sense but whatever
MalcoraX
In No Hurry
If the opposing team has already finished round 1, can we proceed with round 2?
MalcoraX
In No Hurry
I read that, which is why I asked. Since I can't really play during weekends because of work and my partner wont be able to play during week days starting next week, I wanted to see if we could get things wrapped up this week.
B1rd
the irony.
MalcoraX
In No Hurry
Thanks. I'll contact the other team to see if they're up to it.
[ Piyori ]

B1rd wrote:

the irony.
am i the only one who had a good laugh at this
Blanky

[ Piyori ] wrote:

B1rd wrote:

the irony.
am i the only one who had a good laugh at this

Nope. It is pretty funny.
MalcoraX
In No Hurry
Hahaha. Ha... Ha..... NO.
Withered Lotus
ahaha wow, poor In No Hurry, he'll never catch a break xD
Also, will there be a 3rd place round for the losers of the 3rd rounds? because there isn't a bracket on that ladder image.
In No Hurry
They shouldn't even be making that joke since "In No Hurry" is short for "in NO hurry to shout". I was gonna go with "InoHari" but it was already taken and "in NO hurry to shout" was too long to fit in.
Topic Starter
Celb

Withered Lotus wrote:

Also, will there be a 3rd place round for the losers of the 3rd rounds? because there isn't a bracket on that ladder image.
there will only be a 3rd place match if the loosers of the 3rd round want to, since there is no price for the 3rd place.
Blanky
I am on osu! 12 hours a day, and I have not seen riince or b1rd online at all. Can limee and I vs a different team with an easier time zone to manage with?
In No Hurry

Celb wrote:

Withered Lotus wrote:

there will only be a 3rd place match if the loosers of the 3rd round want to, since there is no price for the 3rd place.
Pls, they get the title of 3rd.
Topic Starter
Celb
Allright now. I'm sick of it. Every remaining TEAM wich hasn't played yet has to send me a private message inculuding the text:" HI, TEAM (...) IS HERE" until wednsday the 5th november. Every team wich does not will be disqualified and replaced with another team, or a freewin for their opponent.
In No Hurry

Celb wrote:

Allright now. I'm sick of it. Every remaining TEAM wich hasn't played yet has to send me a private message inculuding the text:" HI, TEAM (...) IS HERE" until wednsday the 5th november. Every team wich does not will be disqualified and replaced with another team, or a freewin for their opponent.
Does my team have to do that as well? I mean, we haven't played the semi-finals yet.
show more