forum

My hands are really shaky.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DiamondBG
Hello.I have a question since i had this problem for like 2 - 3 months.So basically when i am about to fc/pass a song i always wanted to fc/pass I start to shake reaally hard and probably end up missing a note or completly dying.I start to shake really hard too when i play harder or faster songs.I normally play 3 to 4.3* maps but when i play 4.6 or 4.7* i get really shaky when i play it since it is faster than usual. So my question is , is it from my nerves or something else ? And if it is possible how can i improve/start removing that problem.Please tell me if it is in the wrong forum so i can change or delete it.Thanks for the attention and bye.
Synpoo
You're nervous.

Stay calm, don't forget to breathe (normally anyways), and fc the fuck out of everything with hidden
Topic Starter
DiamondBG
Thanks and i usually fc stuff with hidden :D.I appreciate your help. :)
Gumpy
Playing more fixes it for the most part.
Topic Starter
DiamondBG
Yea ikr :D.
Lyubey
I know the feeling. But yeah. I would just take deep breaths and relax a bit. I tend to get cramped up when really nervous
tfg50
Play more. Set your standards higher.
It happens to me a lot but just when I'm on a decent acc run on a really difficult beatmap or when I'm getting a sick acc with HR. When you play stuff that is easy for you, you shouldn't feel nervous when you are fcing it. Just think that you are suposed to fc it and misses should (normally) not happen instead of thinking that you are fcing it.
-Soba-
embrace the shake. shake is love. shake is life.
Vuelo Eluko
People with shaky cursors are fun to spectate. when they move like auto it's just boring.

...Of course this is mainly because high level players only tend to shake when playing at their limit which is on 7+ star maps that are fun to watch by default.
Although some people never shake whether they're playing at their limit or not. Cookiezi withstanding.
Miku Maekawa
drink water it helped me
lesser
You'll get more consistent at playing faster and harder songs over time. The way I see it, it does you no good to think about a fc when you're doing good in a song, as you'll lose focus and choke too much. Just play more and think less. If you get a combo, just let it happen. If there's anything you want to think about, it's the rhythm of the song, and nothing more.

The hype and excitement you getting from getting close to a fc won't go away entirely, regardless of how skilled you are. Breaks or playing other calmer songs help, because mashing your head against one song when your hands are shaky isn't too effective.
Blanky

Gumpyyy wrote:

Playing more fixes it for the most part.
This. I still get nervous when I'm about to fc, but I've noticed it's gotten a lot better than when I first started
Bauxe
If you always think of what you are about to fc as a bad score, you have no reason to get nervous.
KarlosKar
" probably end up missing a note or completly dying. "
I guess some players have figured out a method to type from the afterlife.
Praise DiamondBG!
B1rd
My hands were shaky as hell when I finally passes Koigokoro DT (Delis). Thought 320 combo would give more than 60pp :(. But it was pretty cool afterwards, because all the adrenaline made made my speed way faster for a short time.
buny
At least wait a month before you necro
Seenko_
You're just getting too nervous when playing, I get nervous too, but I found out that I was checking too much at my score/accuracy/rank and when I was doing good I kept thinking to myself "Don't miss, you're doing good, keep going" and then suddently I miss a note, so the trick is, if you don't care abut the HUD press SHIT+TAB to hide it, and just TAB to show the scoreboard just in song breaks ;)