community forum

Chaoz's Modding Queue ( • ̀ω•́ )✧[Closed]

posted
Total Posts
577
show more
Hullahopp
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/268013
NM request (Like, what else)
English
ChaosNOTlewd ( • ̀ω•́ )✧

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ <-- random things, I had some time writing this :3
Hullahopp
Closed in front of me D:

>.<
Topic Starter
Chaoslitz

Hullahopp wrote:

Closed in front of me D:

>.<
umm wait
Starfall9908
I finally got some time to mod. I'll take the NM requat above me and two other people! GO! oWo
Topic Starter
Chaoslitz
nacchan's nm opening \:3/
2 more slots to go
Gaia
Kawaii Desu~
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/279429
thx :3


hai k-ossssss o//
Topic Starter
Chaoslitz

Gaia wrote:

Kawaii Desu~
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/279429
thx :3


hai k-ossssss o//
o/

wow Gaia's Every std diff
miyagi
hello.
NM request..
my beatmap : Do As Infinity - Mysterious Magic (TV Size)
I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks...
Starfall9908
NM is closed.

M4M is still open. Hosoya Yoshimasa - Sakura to tomo ni Kimi dake wo is now aviable for modding too >w<

miyagi wrote:

hello.
NM request..
my beatmap : Do As Infinity - Mysterious Magic (TV Size)
I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks...
You didn't write Kawaii Desu~ which means you didn't read the rules. In other words are your request ignored.
Topic Starter
Chaoslitz
ok nm closed

whoa 600posts
LifeJumb
Hi
NM request, please
Marcus Maison & Will Dragen - Another Dimension
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/287342
Thanks!
Topic Starter
Chaoslitz

LifeJumb wrote:

Hi
NM request, please
Marcus Maison & Will Dragen - Another Dimension
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/287342
Thanks!
nm is closed .-.
Topic Starter
Chaoslitz
bump... ;w;
I really need mods OAO
Starfall9908
I'm not on a really good mood right now. I may take some M4M maps. Until I get over my really bad mood so will I not mod any NM. I've already talked with Chaos about it and he knows that It'll take a while for me to recover because this is something I've been keeping for Myself in nearly 2 years.
Topic Starter
Chaoslitz

nadapan wrote:

I'm not on a really good mood right now. I may take some M4M maps. Until I get over my really bad mood so will I not mod any NM. I've already talked with Chaos about it and he knows that It'll take a while for me to recover because this is something I've been keeping for Myself in nearly 2 years.
Be happy ;w;
zj0924
My mod: p/3945762#p3945762
My map is in my signature
THX :)
Topic Starter
Chaoslitz

zj0924 wrote:

My mod: p/3945762#p3945762
My map is in my signature
THX :)
yay
I will mod your map as soon as possible :3
if you prefer eng or chi lol
Prophecy
NM

Title: Senya - Iro wa Nioedo Chirinuru o (OP ver.)
Links: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/650208&m=2
Length:1:28 (1:14 drain)
Difficulties to mod: osu! Easy~Lunatic(Insane)
SP/Mod Count: SP+8 / Mod : 3
Genre: Japanese



No #cantonese and just #kwantonese is ok~
ChaosNOTlewd ( • ̀ω•́ )✧
Topic Starter
Chaoslitz

Prophecy wrote:

NM

Title: Senya - Iro wa Nioedo Chirinuru o (OP ver.)
Links: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/650208&m=2
Length:1:28 (1:14 drain)
Difficulties to mod: osu! Easy~Lunatic(Insane)
SP/Mod Count: SP+8 / Mod : 3
Genre: Japanese



No #cantonese and just #kwantonese is ok~
ChaosNOTlewd ( • ̀ω•́ )✧
actually NM is closed...
well I want some map to mod, so ok:3

NM still closing
A9M
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply