Gratz! This is amazing.
Ulysses
虎視眈眈
-GN
praise the lord
JappyBabes
how does this get ranked but genryuu gets nuked pls respond
Cherry Blossom
Because there is a huge difference between both maps.
spboxer3
看完這個打打打什麼的根本紙張

Edit: 3333 posts
Bearizm

JappyBabes wrote:

how does this get ranked but genryuu gets nuked pls respond
comparing this with genryuu kaiko is an insult to this map, honestly.
PatZar
is jubeat video game(Instrumental)?
Saoji

[ Madoka ] wrote:

comparing this with genryuu kaiko is an insult to this map, honestly.
Poeple can't stop being mean huh.
Bearizm

Yales wrote:

Poeple can't stop being mean huh.
Opinion. Am I not allowed to have one?

I would rant about genryuu kaiko but Loctav had said pretty much everything. bottom line is that it's mapped in an unreasonable way. it's a giant deathstream in a map.
Xilver15
Cherry Blossom
*sigh*

I think this thread is not the place to talk about genryuu kaiko. lol
People don't have eyes to see difficult patterns, people don't have hands to play difficult maps. Who cares ? Nobody, do whatever you want and don't care about others, that's 2015 tho. lol
Bearizm

Xilver wrote:

Yes, you are allowed to have an opinion, but there's a difference between expressing your opinion than flat out trash-talking the map. I personally think it's great, plays amazingly well, and gets bashed on because it's "different". Yes, you can express your opinion here, but you could've done it in a more constructive way.
I couldn't be constructive, because the whole map is a giant deathstream. I'd tell em to remap the whole thing. If making a deathstream and placing crazy DS on stream is considered "different", I don't even know what to say anymore. but lets talk about dopamine instead of continuing this discussion. I don't feel very comfortable talking about a map that has no relevance to this map in this thread.
Tarrasky
This Kotori's ADVANCED is a perfect example from a good AR7 Hard that is unnecessarily placed AR8. Please be more careful with low difficulties, I understand the difficulty and quite know what I'm talking, the map is good but the AR is a bit high for me. (I know que comment here will not help much, since popped by low difficulty is considered only with extreme abuse of difficulty, but I want to notify to mapper knows to AR8 in hard only if there is a much difficult flow, as a ligh Insane, not from common Hards)
AustinsGuitar
i actually disagree and believe that the advanced is a WONDERFUL double time play. don't you dare touch that ar!
JappyBabes

Cherry Blossom wrote:

have you done a full 180 from your comments on sakura mirage or am i missing something
Cherry Blossom

JappyBabes wrote:

Cherry Blossom wrote:

have you done a full 180 from your comments on sakura mirage or am i missing something

awh, lol, Sakura mirage is something else x)
btw we should stop talking about these maps on this thread, as i said, this is not the place.
Gohgo
Grats!!! 6 months of perseverance well deserved!!!
Avena
lol Jappy even I can agree that Sakura Mirage is nothing like this map.
JappyBabes
do you think i don't already know that? i was just pointing out that their recent bubbles go completely against their comments made only a couple of months ago, how can you even interpret my post as me thinking the maps are similar?
Horo
Kotori, really your extreme here is quite possibly the most perfect difficulty I have seen in its class. You have set a standard for others to follow I think. Kudos to you for that.
sionKotori

Horo wrote:

Kotori, really your extreme here is quite possibly the most perfect difficulty I have seen in its class. You have set a standard for others to follow I think. Kudos to you for that.
haha it was my pleasure :3
Wishy
Best ranked map of the year?
uzzi

Wishy wrote:

Best ranked map of the year?
I'd definitely say it's up there.
sionKotori
okay move to Ranked.
Spiral
恭喜rank 111
Bearizm
This will be an extremely tough contender to beat in the Best of 2015
Topic Starter
fanzhen0019
ranked
Lach
forever immortalized

...until the inevitable konami DMCA part 2: electric boogaloo
Nakano Itsuki
Congratz for rank :D

and not ending up dq'ed once like cheatreal and everything will freeze
xGx

Lavender
genius
XBlade
I guess I'm the only one who notices a major timing issue on the [C6H3(OH)2-CH2-CH2-NH2] difficulty. The entire map is shifted left by an entire downbeat. It's not a bad map, I love it, but how did it not get dq'ed for this? >_>
Saoji

userxblade wrote:

I guess I'm the only one who notices a major timing issue on the [C6H3(OH)2-CH2-CH2-NH2] difficulty. The entire map is shifted left by an entire downbeat. It's not a bad map, I love it, but how did it not get dq'ed for this? >_>
what? the offset is ok.
IceFreakii

userxblade wrote:

I noticed it as well. On every singe difficulty actually, there is a delay of 300ms for some reason.
This is 4 months later and it's still there :I
It sounds perfect when I set the offset to +300ms.
Kayla
There is nothing wrong with the timing of the map.

No idea how it got ranked with the patterns in dopamine difficulty though.
The kind of map thats fun to play but belongs unranked, like 490 maps.

Oh well. 2015
Kathex
remap
Rumia-
you should quit
Shoga
cool map
YaYPIXXO
I love this map! 10/10. :)
show more