Why are there so few ranked ar10 ?

posted
Total Posts
98
show more
x_Co0ki420ezi_x

CalignoBot wrote:

If you're getting a B, you're bad at the map. I don't really see how this can be argued outside of fringe cases on maps with like 10 objects.

Basically, if you're getting enough 100s or 50s that you're not getting at least an A, you don't have the rhythm down. If you're getting a ton of misses, you're not good enough to hit the notes.
Getting note locked on a full stream and getting x15 50s in 2 sec and ending up with 93% B on https://osu.ppy.sh/b/91037 is probably what I'd consider my argument.
FlyingKebab
Cookiezi once got a line of 30 or more 50's on a stream and sub 95% acc, True story. So he technically couldn't play the map right? JK.

Gotta stop derailing threads ****....
cheezstik

FlyingKebab wrote:

I would reckon that a pass with less than 10 misses and at least 90% acc so technically a strong B would be considered enough to argue about something? Getting only like 10 misses on Airman would be really good actually.
Sorry to continue the off-topic / derail here but I think a lot of people would agree with me when I say that <95% accuracy shouldn't be considered good on a map :P. 10 misses also seems like a lot. Being able to get a B or less than 10 misses or just to be able to pass airman at all might make you a decent / good player overall, but it doesn't mean you can play airman at a "really good" level.
guro
.
GoldenWolf
Not hard to pass, but still hard to fc*
nrl

thedamntrain wrote:

Getting note locked on a full stream and getting x15 50s in 2 sec and ending up with 93% B on https://osu.ppy.sh/b/91037 is probably what I'd consider my argument.
Just fix the note lock.
Ichi

FlyingKebab wrote:

Airman and maps like it are more of a psychological thing to overcome certain patterns and how you follow them. But the people who overcome these barriers have a lot less problems in completing those maps well.
Like how in the hell are you able to make such deductions about this game, are you trying to reassure yourself? are you multiacc?
2 months into joining the game and you are already making psycological assumptions and talking about the hardest maps like if you´ve been playing those for a long time... not trying to offend you here im just surprised you do because i didn´t even know what Ar meant 2 months after joining in, i was busy trying to learn the game.
nrl
He's just bullshitting, obviously all reading is psychological in nature.
FlyingKebab

Ichi wrote:

Like how in the hell are you able to make such deductions about this game, are you trying to reassure yourself? are you multiacc?
2 months into joining the game and you are already making psycological assumptions and talking about the hardest maps like if you´ve been playing those for a long time... not trying to offend you here im just surprised you do because i didn´t even know what Ar meant 2 months after joining in, i was busy trying to learn the game.
So I could have the joy of searching for my replies in 1 year an see how right/wrong I was at the time. It's gonna be a blast reading then.
GoldenWolf
You could also note these things on notepad instead of trying to theorycraft on something you know little about on a forum

Unless you like people lecturing you?
Maxis
And not to mention, you're going to be at the skill level to satisfactorily pass Airman in 1 year to be able to then deem if you were right or not? lol

I mean, I guess 1 year is theoretically possible if you've got over 10k plays a month or you gain skill wicked fast, but both scenarios are pretty unlikely.
nrl
Airman isn't that hard...
FlyingKebab

GoldenWolf wrote:

You could also note these things on notepad instead of trying to theorycraft on something you know little about on a forum

Unless you like people lecturing you?
It's fun to theorycraft and even more fun to see other people react to that. I do gain knowledge by posting my opinion and then seeing counterarguments and other opinions/criticism.
FlyingKebab

Maxis wrote:

And not to mention, you're going to be at the skill level to satisfactorily pass Airman in 1 year to be able to then deem if you were right or not? lol

I mean, I guess 1 year is theoretically possible if you've got over 10k plays a month or you gain skill wicked fast, but both scenarios are pretty unlikely.
One year is plenty enough to pass something that isn't limited by ones physical limits like stream speed or tapping speed. Getting better aim or accuracy is easier than getting better physically or at least that's how it is for me.
GoldenWolf
I guess, even though knowledge is almost useless in osu!
nrl
Knowledge is pretty relevant to practice habits and mapping.
FlyingKebab

GoldenWolf wrote:

I guess, even though knowledge is almost useless in osu!
Even so it's fun reading forums anyways. And comical when someone takes a reply too seriously and starts bashing you all over the place.
GoldenWolf

FlyingKebab wrote:

And comical when someone takes a reply too seriously and starts bashing you all over the place.
I absolutely don't feel targeted there
nrl
LOL WHAT A NEET
FlyingKebab

Narrill wrote:

LOL WHAT A NEET
lol'd









Why are you even reading this?
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply