Otokaze - KaeriMichi

posted
Total Posts
88
show more
Fycho
In Ranking Criteria:
When skinning gameplay elements, complete sets of elements must be skinned. For instance, if you skin hitcircles, you must include a hitcircle.png, hitcircleoverlay.png, approachcircle.png, and a slider border color (this can be done by adding the line "SliderBorder: 255,255,255" (using RGB values) under the [Colours] section of each .osu file). The same logic applies to hitbursts, cursors, numbers, and anything else of this nature. If you didn't intend to skin an element in the set, then using the templateskin's version is okay. Setting a SkinPreference is also acceptable (e.g. forcing the default skin).
就是说你每个diff要手动在combocolor代码下面加一行,因为你有hitcircle皮肤套装。
Topic Starter
Narcissu

Xinely wrote:

lol sharlo poked before the bubble and i have the time finally. since fycho came already i think i dont need to mod again but i just want to say 01:41:425 (1) - in Easy diff the nc looks inconsistency here so better to remove

good luck on rank o/
delete nc now orz

Fycho wrote:

In Ranking Criteria:
When skinning gameplay elements, complete sets of elements must be skinned. For instance, if you skin hitcircles, you must include a hitcircle.png, hitcircleoverlay.png, approachcircle.png, and a slider border color (this can be done by adding the line "SliderBorder: 255,255,255" (using RGB values) under the [Colours] section of each .osu file). The same logic applies to hitbursts, cursors, numbers, and anything else of this nature. If you didn't intend to skin an element in the set, then using the templateskin's version is okay. Setting a SkinPreference is also acceptable (e.g. forcing the default skin).
就是说你每个diff要手动在combocolor代码下面加一行,因为你有hitcircle皮肤套装。
雖然還是看不懂不過照辦了√
Lavender
最高4.99做了6 diff spread, 吓
Fycho
Last thing is about metadata:

Title: 帰路 - KaeriMichi -
according to http://www.z-d-w.com/disc/otokaze-demo.html,
seems you missed the spaces in "- KaeriMichi -"
Topic Starter
Narcissu

Fycho wrote:

Last thing is about metadata:

Title: 帰路 - KaeriMichi -
according to http://www.z-d-w.com/disc/otokaze-demo.html,
seems you missed the spaces in "- KaeriMichi -"
fix orz

有沒有這麼土哇……簡直和高考語文語法改錯一樣 :? …… 看著自己110的高考成績……我這輩子應該是當不上bat了
Fycho
Good to go.

90分的默默路过
Sharlo
gratz!

什么是90分的?
原来是在说语文成绩
Meg
gratz nice map!
zj0924
恭喜水仙~
好图不解释XD
顺便otokaze大法好
BeatofIke
Ah, this map is qualified now. Congrats for qualification.
Pururut
Lavender
贺电,终于rank啦
Neil Watts
oh man, you made it
congrats :D
Mei

Pururut wrote:

辅导员菊苣
wantuol
恭喜 :)
Rumia-
chuu
Zero__wind

Mei wrote:

Pururut wrote:

辅导员菊苣
ziin
That last background hurt my eyes it was such low quality. I found a better one in like 5 seconds: http://imgur.com/9Kh5WmE
Atrue
我早上爬山的时候就经常听这首233
Topic Starter
Narcissu

ziin wrote:

That last background hurt my eyes it was such low quality. I found a better one in like 5 seconds: http://imgur.com/9Kh5WmE
ok , i will change it if the map dq √

Atrue wrote:

我早上爬山的时候就经常听这首233
看見qat回覆 …… 第一反應是背脊一寒
Please sign in to reply.

New reply