forum

Madoka Magica Mafia - The Cycle Continues

posted
Total Posts
show more
Setsuen
Indecisive peopel need to have a Scum read by now instead of 23423842 null-scum read seriously.

Static Noise Bird wrote:

I'd appreciate it if you stopped harassing people for no reason. Unless you're scum. In which case that's actually your job and you should in fact continue it. But don't mind me voting you soon if that's how it is.
What is this even. I WILL harass/tunnel ANYONE as long as I think they're scum. 10/10 you're asking Frosting to stop pestering you when you can jollywell ignore it and prove that you're town by scumhunting and THEN turning the attention back to Frosting after you establish yourself as a town. Of course, this is unlike me who CAN argue about it bc as stated no need to scum hunt. I'm a special case. Scum plz argue with me moar dun avoid me or I'll call you out for lurking!

@NH

If you look carefully at ISO you'll find out a lot of OTHER people one liner can be considered '"padding post count to make it look like they contributed"

Navizel wrote:

Read beeboy's ISO and apparently, he's not ok with lynching someone for bad play (Sonatora's) but he's fine with killing tn because of his inactivity. I don't get the non-mods thing. Probably nonPRs?
Glad to see SOMEONE ELSE who forgot what they said. You claimed mod at like the start of the game. or did you forget?............

Navizel wrote:

Setsuen is actually scum 8DD

Navizel is actually a mod 8DDDDDDD
10/10 forgetfulness. Should I start suspecting Nav+Frosting more for FORGETTING what they stated at the start of the game? Even I can remember my 2-shoto CL fakeclaim until now z.z
beeboy123
I don't like how setsuen complains about indecisiveness yet was lynching someone who is null scum

I was trying to provoke tn to try and make him play
Raging Bull
Yes NH, I've been stating that for few days. There was something with Frostings "mad at Sonatora" post. When I voted Sonatora, it seemed like he focused more on Frosting post than my reason for scum reading him.

@frosting, Are you still voting for Sonatora because he was useless? Agree on beeboy though. It looks to me his post doesnt have content.

@beeboy post your reads. I dont think you have yet.

My reads are mostly unchanged, but i do like gumicas play, but too bad hes arguing with setsuen. Genuine annoyance cause shit, I hate Setsuens behavior. Also liked drezis post. Idk about vote on tn. Tn came in and did some stuff that looked good like questioning why votes on him when he came back and questioning Sonatora for instant sheeping.

Putting gumica in null town for now and drezi/tn below gumica. Idk much about others still
Setsuen

beeboy123 wrote:

I don't like how setsuen complains about indecisiveness yet was lynching someone who is null scum

I was trying to provoke tn to try and make him play

I was decisive enough to try and lynch a null-scum read. What is wrong with you even trying to argue about me complaining about indecisiveness.
beeboy123
My reads are still being shipped please wait
Topic Starter
Amianki
Vote Count 1.07

[3] tn5421 -- Navizel, DakeDekaane, Drezi (L-4)
[1] Drezi -- Sonatora
[1] Frostings -- Raging Bull
[1] Raging Bull -- Setsuen
[1] Sonatora -- Frostings
[0] beeboy123 --
[0] DakeDekaane --
[0] Gumica --
[0] Navizel --
[0] NoHitter --
[0] Setsuen --
[0] Static Noise Bird --

[0] No Lynch -
Not Voting -- beeboy123, Gumica, NoHitter, Static Noise Bird, tn5421
With 12 alive, it's 7 to lynch.

Deadline is Friday, September 19th at 6:00 PM CST (GMT-6).

DakeDekaane, Gumica, and Sonatora have been prodded. With the amount of prods I've had to send out so far, the deadline will start being hit for every prod I have to send out in the future, three hours each.
AutoMedic
Unvote
Navizel
why unvote?

looks like unvoted for activity
Frostings
@RB: huh, I thought I had my vote on someone else. No reason to unvote just yet though
Sona do you feel like contributing or do you still think lynching yourself is better for town?

Also now scumreading DakeDake because he is useless

Still not sure what to think of Drezi, any scum can easily make a seemingly pro-town post like that
Frostings
Oh yeah I FoS'd tn without voting him
tn, why only mention my use of spoilers while ignoring everything else that's been going on? I'd also like you to explain your vote and unvote on Sephibro

My spoiler contained no game-relevant information by the way, usually I avoid covering important information with a spoiler
Drezi
Let me elaborate a bit more on my vote on tn.

tn5421 wrote:

DakeDekaane wrote:

Less rants more content pls
Because you don't actually have a reason to be voting me anymore, but want to leave your vote on and hope it gets forgotten.

Why, I don't know. But it's strange that you would say it's explicitly a lurker vote and then not remove it when your target isn't lurking anymore.
He posts a few after a long hiatus, and is upset that a vote on him hasn't been removed right away? Just because he returned, it doesn't change the reason for him being voted, namely that he HAD BEEN lurking, and if he planned on being active after that he shouldn't worry about Dake changing his opinion on his own with time. Even Dake told him to rant less about being voted, and post more content, but he keeps arguing the same point instead.

After that he still is on the defensive, questioning all the votes on him nothing more.
Then Setsuen asks him to vote Sephi if he's town and he does so right away..

tn5421 wrote:

I can do you one better than that, setsuen.
Vote: SephiBRO
Post and I'll consider removing this.
If he's town why doesn't he try to contribute instead of complaining about votes on him, and why does he try to gain town cred by sheeping Setsuen when asked, trying to get on his good side? Also he bargains right away at the same time "Post and I'll consider removing this"..

And even though he voted as Setsuen asked without thinking, he questions Sonatora for sheeping, when he practically did the same moments ago, and Unvotes shortly after, with a bad excuse (L-1? not even close, it was L-5 LOL)

And since then he still hasn't dont anything else, so I'm keeping my vote.
Drezi

Frostings wrote:

Still not sure what to think of Drezi, any scum can easily make a seemingly pro-town post like that
I agree with your reasoning, that's why I don't have a solid townread on Dake, RB and NH, but there's no reason to get overly paranoid, it'd be pretty bad if we started overly suspecting everyone who looked town right now. Just be vary - keep options open that are technically still possible.
AutoMedic
I got grudges on Drezi last time

does that mean I can voet him too setsuen
Setsuen

Sonatora wrote:

I got grudges on Drezi last time

does that mean I can voet him too setsuen
It's too late at D1 to do that unless Drezi is seem acting scummy/lurking. TOO BAD. SHOULD HAVE DONE IT 48HR+AGO SLOWPOKE.

Drezi wrote:

Even Dake told him to rant less about being voted, and post more content, but he keeps arguing the same point instead.
I feel like tn is copying my style of looking town. Unfortunately theo nly person who can be Town readed with that playstyle is me.

Drezi wrote:

Also he bargains right away at the same time "Post and I'll consider removing this"..
One of the MOST INVALID ARGUMENT ever if you're not null-scum/scum reading NH. NH did the SAME THING by bargaining that he would remove his vote on me if I stop walling. They call this "SELECTIVE ATTENTION" in Psychology and if NH/Drezi ever flip scum, It would be BENEFICIAL FOR TOWN IF THEY REMMEMBER THIS POST.

Drezi wrote:

I agree with your reasoning, that's why I don't have a solid townread on Dake, RB and NH, but there's no reason to get overly paranoid, it'd be pretty bad if we started overly suspecting everyone who looked town right now. Just be vary - keep options open that are technically still possible.
Here's a nice theory. Scum makes a DUMB town argue with me. Jump on the Setsuen plz stop your wall argument with the dumb town and then once the argument stops and town FINALLY starts scumhunting, they hope that their PAST activity will save them from being scum readed. bc I get the feeling that now that the argument stopped, SOME people have started posting LESSER and LESSER in content.

beeboy123 wrote:

Here's the paranoid me saying that you're trying to delay town by not outing reads in hope that YOUR reads can be trusted. The good thing is that there's NO WAY scum can delay town ALL THE WAY until the DL. If they do, town should officially give up. Literally.
Gumica
Ah yes, sry, I was playing EU4 for 13 hours yesterday, so I didn't really check up on this game.
Will post later, when I get around to the computer~~ <3
Drezi

Setsuen wrote:

Drezi wrote:

Also he bargains right away at the same time "Post and I'll consider removing this"..
One of the MOST INVALID ARGUMENT ever if you're not null-scum/scum reading NH. NH did the SAME THING by bargaining that he would remove his vote on me if I stop walling. They call this "SELECTIVE ATTENTION" in Psychology and if NH/Drezi ever flip scum, It would be BENEFICIAL FOR TOWN IF THEY REMMEMBER THIS POST.
COMPLETELY different cases, how can you fail to see that. NH wanted to stop you from walling long before, that was just an additional means to that end.

In tn's case it's coming from nowhere, has no real intention (obviously Sephi would have had to start posting either way), it's just filler with a cautious-stayneutral tone.
Drezi

Setsuen wrote:

They call this "SELECTIVE ATTENTION" in Psychology
And no, even that's invalid, I've just replaced in.. I've read everything in one go, even if I missed something you can't really say that it was intentional, or selective attention.
Setsuen

Drezi wrote:

COMPLETELY different cases, how can you fail to see that. NH wanted to stop you from walling long before, that was just an additional means to that end.

In tn's case it's coming from nowhere, has no real intention (obviously Sephi would have had to start posting either way), it's just filler with a cautious-stayneutral tone.
It's not exactly. Stay neutral. He's bouncing from null townn,null, and null-scum.

I would expect him to Overreact like I did in Lupus if he was copying my style but he didn't exactly do it so he was kind of null-town for a moment. But then the posts following it were null-scum.

Also, Sephi HARDLY even posted after that which is why you had to replace in in the first place. That and NH after playing some game with me, SHOULD know that voting me WILL NOT stop me from walling. Seriously. Drezi would YOU vote for me thinking that I will stop walling and arguing just because of your vote on me? The answer is no I'm pretty sure. In fact, the OPPOSITE will happen and MORE walls will happen.

The only thing I would agree is that tn is scummy but I don't like how you're taking suspicion off NH "on the sly""

Drezi wrote:

And no, even that's invalid, I've just replaced in.. I've read everything in one go, even if I missed something you can't really say that it was intentional, or selective attention.
But you're basically summarising things WAY too much that you're missing out the minor but IMPORTANT bits that would out a scum when combined together. Sure you might have readed everything but I don't think I can trust that you read it THAT carefully especially since SOME people can even forget what they themself stated at the start of the game.
Drezi
I'm not taking suspicion off NH "on the sly", null-town was my initial read and simply it hasn't changed. You're right I wouldn't try to stop your walling by voting, but him trying to dissuade you from walling did not come off as scummy in my eyes. I might have tried to reason with you to some extent too, like I agree that you should try to phrase your thoughts more concisely. But I'm not gonna open a battlefront here on the issue with your walling, hue.
DakeDekaane
whooo Drezi looks town!

Frostings wrote:

If I'm useless then I don't know what the other bunch of fluff posters are.

Keeping my vote? Yes, he didn't defend enough or convinced me to at least unvote him. I didn't vote tn for being a lurker, but for lacking content.
tn5421
Or people that are posting even less than me.
AutoMedic

Frostings wrote:

fucking

unbelievable

you're more useless than a fucking piece of empty bag of chip
Setsuen

tn5421 wrote:

Or people that are posting even less than me.
You post less. Push attention to people who post lesser than you. Diversion much. For info posting less and pushing attention to other people who post less is scummy while posting a lot and pushing attention who post less is neutral.
Raging Bull

beeboy123 wrote:

Waiting.

Consider this a prod dodge too.

Not liking tn's latest post, but doesnt seem like he would make it so obvious he was scum.

Sonatora wrote:

Frostings wrote:

fucking

unbelievable

Explain this btw Sonatora. oh and also explain the clusterfuck you want to fix.

@frosting i thought your reason for voting him was cause he gave up, but it doesnt look like it now, so why is your vote on him still?
Raging Bull
So much for a true prod dodge post.
Raging Bull
Oh yea, cause of DL prod rule, it would be best to post a prod dodge before like sleeping or school etc.
beeboy123
If I post my reads they would probably be torn apart the people and if I FoS any scum there play style will change making me believe they are town.
Drezi
So did you join the game to hang around and not post anything relevant because of the things you mentioned?
Drezi
If your reads are so bad that they're torn apart then learn from it, otherwise they won't get better. (Reads are subjective anyway, they can only be torn apart if the reasons you list for the reads are totally illogical/stupid.)

If scum changes their play style because of a FoS then that's something that'll be noticed probably and can be used. Sure sometimes it's better to withhold suspicions, but we still gotta do SOMETHING.. Hell you can even be Setsuen and FoS people randomly (sorry, based on gut) to see what happens :D
Frostings

beeboy123 wrote:

If I post my reads they would probably be torn apart the people and if I FoS any scum there play style will change making me believe they are town.
Are you really that unconfident or are you really trying to delay your reads / make us ignore them?

Sonatora wrote:

Frostings wrote:

fucking

unbelievable

Look how mean he is :(

@Dake : your posts are as useless as beeboy's, except for one read post that you made 5 days ago..
Frostings

Raging Bull wrote:

@frosting i thought your reason for voting him was cause he gave up, but it doesnt look like it now, so why is your vote on him still?
I have no good reason to unvote him yet

I wanted to PL Sona D1 because his usual town behavior hurts town later in the game
NoHitter

Frostings wrote:

I wanted to PL Sona D1 because his usual town behavior hurts town later in the game
This is a big ping. You would choose to lynch a townie even after knowing he's a townie? Hurts town "later in the game" is irrelevant if you lynch scum in the first place.

On a sidenote, I have a big exam coming up on Friday, so I'll be definitely posting less. Feel free to replace if needed.
Drezi

Frostings wrote:

I wanted to PL Sona
@NH: How is that weird when we're talking about a Policy Lynch here?
Gumica
Well, hello there~

Wellp, I haven't missed much yesterday, except that tn is being inactive again.

Drezi crushed one of Setsuen's arguments which is nice.:

Setsuen wrote:

Your argument is horrible and lurking is only PART of the reason why they are scum. If you can't understand that just start sheeping instead of arguing.
because Setsuen can (omitted). Anyways Drezi is prooving to be a lot more townlike with his scepticism and investigative posts.

Also I've been rereading ISO's for the past hour (except Setsuen's, cause fuck that) and I really have to say that between all of the lurking and other accusations here, Frostings has just pulled the most scum-like post for my taste.
@Frostings; One shouldn't Policy Lynch out of that kind of idea. That's like saying we always have to PL Setsuen on D1 for retarded walling. Nobody likes it, but it's not an argument for a lynch. Thus your lynch on Sonatora is without any legitimacy. Using Self-vote for the excuse to retain your vote on him till, isn't really acceptable. Do you have any other valid reasons for your vote, or is it plainly Policy Lynch based?
Gumica
Ah I see I've been ninja'd about Frostings too :D
Gumica
Aaaaaaaaaand I've posted the wrong quote, lol. Gomenasai ^_^'

Setsuen wrote:

Sephi being replaced isn't going to change anything for your info. If He's scum Drezi is just going to continue the bad performance with LESS lurking only.
beeboy123
As much as a policy lynch on Sona is a waste of a lynch. It doesn't make me think Frostling is scum as he has been pushing this for awhile.
Navizel
Just a question, would you guys want BRBP to be alive and screw town later or kill him before he lays his eggs?
Gumica
Same as with Frostings, Navizel. You've got no superhuman abilities to the future.
Gumica
to read the future*

the fuck is wrong with my writting today -.-
show more