or SNB obviously
:)
You're trolling, are you?

If yes, then stop it
Frostings

Sonatora wrote:

You're trolling, are you?

If yes, then stop it
You voted for yourself for no reason and say that I'M the one that's trolling?
AutoMedic
I'm not trolling there.

I really wanted to get lynched off but I have to fix this clusterfuck first
Frostings

Sonatora wrote:

I'm not trolling there.

I really wanted to get lynched off but I have to fix this clusterfuck first
what clusterfuck exactly

and why do you want to get lynched? Being useless for town is not a reason

You're not getting lynched because you're useless, you're useless because you're wanting to get lynched
Topic Starter
Amianki
Vote Count 1.05

[3] tn5421 -- Navizel, NoHitter, DakeDekaane (L-4)
[1] Frostings -- Raging Bull
[1] Raging Bull -- Setsuen
[1] Setsuen -- tn5421
[1] Sonatora -- Frostings
[0] beeboy123 --
[0] DakeDekaane --
[0] Gumica --
[0] Navizel --
[0] NoHitter --
[0] Sephibro --
[0] Static Noise Bird --

[0] No Lynch -
Not Voting -- beeboy123, Gumica, Sephibro, Sonatora, Static Noise Bird
With 12 alive, it's 7 to lynch.

Deadline is Friday, September 19th at 6:00 PM CST (GMT-6).

beeboy123 and Sephibro have been prodded.
beeboy123
oh gawd sorry I will read the parts I missed soon.
tn5421
Nobody on my wagon has really posted any questions to me at all. Are you really going to sit here and derplynch people at random for no reason?
tn5421
Even bloody SETSUEN has more reason to be voting me than some of you guys are.
Setsuen

tn5421 wrote:

Nobody on my wagon has really posted any questions to me at all. Are you really going to sit here and derplynch people at random for no reason?
Your vote on me is already a legitimate reason for them to vote you for your info. They don't even need to ask any questions if even if they're scum. No joke.
that + the fact that yet again you're still NOT scum hunting and asking why am I being lynched instead~ which btw in EpicMafia... why me = fry me.

Either the scums are way too easy to spot this game, or this is a perpetual mylo rerun and RB,Sephi and NH are all scums who are going to win bc I got the worst town ever this game.
Setsuen

tn5421 wrote:

Even bloody SETSUEN has more reason to be voting me than some of you guys are.
if you're really town plz FOS Sephi for NOT posting yet again and anyone who actually null-town read Sephi with just 1-2post. You can suspect someone in just ONE post but town reading someone on his first/second post is incredible impossible and is 1.Either stupid or 2.Scummy as *Insert F word here*
tn5421
I can do you one better than that, setsuen.

Vote: SephiBRO

Post and I'll consider removing this.
tn5421
Of the three people voting me, only DakeDekaane has given me a response of any kind. Looking at the other two as possible scum.
Raging Bull
I replaced in in mylo anyways.
AutoMedic
Vote: Sephibro

Lemme help ya there tn-senpai
tn5421
Sonatora what are you even doing?
Raging Bull
Man vote frosting. He hates you.
AutoMedic
Nah, I'm fine with him

Anyways, get your ass here sephi
NoHitter
Unvote
Reevaluating my reads.

Hey Setsuen can you post your exact current reads right now? Like what you did with that Town-Null-Scum list at the start? I'm confused as to where you currently stand.

tn: I voted you because you flaked real hard at the start. Only when you got a wagon on you did you start talking. Unless you have a good reason for that? Also I find it ironic that you're voting Sephi for essentially lurking (not answer until now is lurking) when you called us out for voting you because you "lurked".

RB: Can you summarize your case against Frostings?
tn5421
I've been practicing actual osu and forgot to check up on my games here for a few days.
Birdy

Sonatora wrote:

Vote: Sephibro

Lemme help ya there tn-senpai
Considering Sona even more a scum now.

Also I seriously wonder what the fuck is Frostings doing. If it's a "gut feeling", then it's a damn terrible one.
tn5421
Unvote

Not comfortable putting someone at L-1 without getting some kind of response first.
NoHitter
L-1 what? It's 7 to lynch.
Frostings
holy what the firetruck is going on
Frostings
FoS: tn5421

also I still have FoS on SNB obviously
Frostings

Raging Bull wrote:

Man vote frosting. He hates you.
Why are you so keen on lynching me? :(

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Also I seriously wonder what the fuck is Frostings doing. If it's a "gut feeling", then it's a damn terrible one.
what are you talking about? :)
Gumica

Raging Bull wrote:

Hey gumica, you asked me for my reads. What do you intend to do with them?
To analyze and compare your reads to your previous posts. No anomalies detected.

Sonatora wrote:

also any thoughts Gumica
callin ye out
Well, let's see;

- Setsuen is being retarded enough to a point where i won't take any of his votes seriously without any solid proof.
- Beeboy seems the most scummy one to me atm, as he unvoted after I asked him for his vote reason (and reason is retarded/or i don't get the point) on Navi.
- Sonatora is... Either trying to be a very bad troll or a pro townie. Tho self voting is... stupid and pointless imho. But I did that in several past games too, so I kinda get the point about being useless townie and self voting.
- Sephibro's activity level is through the roof.
- DD is being DD.
- Frostings seems to jump to conclusions very fast, so i'm vary of him.
- NH seems to be very analitic which is nice.
- Navizel hmmm....
- Tn hmmm....
- SNB hmmm...

Honestly at this point, it's better to lynch somebody who is inactive or someone who is unwilling to help townies
Navizel
I'd like Setsuen to post his reads too.

Sonatora what are you doing? I really don't get you.

Frostings, why do you think SNB is scum?

I'd like to hear the case against Frostings by RB too. Seems suspicious since afaik we're not talking about Frostings anymore and RB suddenly voted him
Setsuen
Town
NoHitter-Started scum hunting FINALLY. Irony is that 1st page of ISO still contains his argument with me which mean he obviously didn't post much and is prob going to move to scum soon if this continues.

Null town-
DakeDekaane-Seriously DD way of speaking this game seem kind of what I would do in EM as mafia and the lack of huge content in each post is evident too but at least he had better arguments that SOME other people here z.z

Null-

beeboy123-I'm getting suspicious of his sheeping and "innocent" outlook on things even if he seem kind of town.

StaticNoiseBird-Really lot of USELESS comment but unlike Gumica/Nav/RB, DID not try to start a stupdi fight or ML on me so Null UNTIL he post some really suspicious post.

Frosting-Lot of trolling, lot of devate whether he should be null-scum or null. It might be possible that he self-voted when I claimed my real role of Secret power VT so that he can "magically" make me assume that he's VT and generally ignore him seeing that I DO look at role possibility before deciding my scum read.

Null-Scum
Sonatora-It's going to take sometime for me to even trust Sonatora with his horrible attempt to accuse me z.z

RagingBull-Sure you have 4pages of ISO which is like 2x more than NH. But it's real darn bad if half of your posts are full of one sentence only. Ignoring other players and discrediting only makes it worse.

Navizel-FOSing SNB. Fine. But then he posted lots of really NOT NEEDED ONE LINERS..... to boost up his post count in his ISO probably z.z

Scum-
Gumica-I haven't focused on Gumica because it's so difficult to read him which is why I actually ignored his ISO until NOW and then I realised his ISO is STILL at pg1. That and one of his post stated "The fact that he was opposing Setsuen and made some sceptical and conclusive posts made him more townalike"" was absolutely ridiculous because arguing with me is NEVER a town read. Look how CB and Nav argued with me until the end of D1 in Lupus? Look how Zexion EVENTUALLY stopped D1 on Chaos bc he was town? Also not seeing lurking as a scum aligned tactic is like a way to protect yourself now seeing that you are HALF-Lurking Gumica.

tn5421-Very less post and was lurking and you can't expect me to null read him just for starting a wagon at Sephi. Especially since his Hello friends greeting is still in the 1st pg of his ISO. If he actually scum hunt he can move up to null-read. But until then, tn is staying here for now.

Sephibro-Super lurker. Kill with fire. Anyone who can actually null-town or town-read him for FOSing obv scummy Sona at that time is just statting the OBVIOUS and they are NOT adding any new info to town at all.

Yes,I have more scum read than town read. Should it really be that shocking? I expect A+ quality townies bc I have high standards. This game you are all C+ grade only. I want a refund. Also if there's doc plz don't be dumb and realise that last town game I got N2ed and N1ed. If I get N1ed and YOU claim doc, EXPECT to get Policy lynched because you DESERVE IT.
Navizel
I want a refund too. Without the self-proclaimed A+ quality townie.

So all I did was FoS SNB and posted a bunch of one-liner posts. Well then.
Navizel
One-sentence = scum
Walls = town

What kind of mentality is that.
Setsuen

Navizel wrote:

One-sentence = scum
Walls = town

What kind of mentality is that.
More like did your one liners even add any new information or helped to scum-hunt. The answer is no.
DakeDekaane
I giggled
Birdy

DakeDekaane wrote:

I giggled
useless one-liner WOW scummy as fuck 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Gumica

Setsuen wrote:

That and one of his post stated "The fact that he was opposing Setsuen and made some sceptical and conclusive posts made him more townalike"" was absolutely ridiculous because arguing with me is NEVER a town read. Look how CB and Nav argued with me until the end of D1 in Lupus? Look how Zexion EVENTUALLY stopped D1 on Chaos bc he was town?
Again, that's your personal opinion of your ego, so I couldn't care less. And no, I've already said that I don't care for past games.

Setsuen wrote:

Also not seeing lurking as a scum aligned tactic is like a way to protect yourself now seeing that you are HALF-Lurking Gumica.
My post about lurking at the time was reffering to the duo of TN and Sephi, who were pretty much inactive since the beggining, with one or two posts. You can't really say they're scum based on that. I'm not saying they shouldn't be eliminated/modkilled if that's their playstyle, but that's certinly not a scum-alignment in their case. Maybe you should give me a SOLID evidence why it's a scum-alignment WITHOUT giving me any references to past games.

Also, you're twisting words nicely. Props for that. Maybe you should understand that I was writting that post based on their case >e.g. implying lurking isn't scummy for them at the start of the game. Naturally, I see lurking in a negative perspective otherwise (but not necceccarily scum-aligned, even tho it's a negative trait for a player, like in the case of tn/sephi).
Setsuen
Okay everyone. Would you have scum readed me if I only posted once small post per 24hr? If yes, Please shut Gumica up.DD you know you did, so shut Gumica up plox.

I already stated that only SCUM SHOULD LURK THIS GAME. If you're STILL Lurking AFTER that post on it, you DESERVE TO BE SCUM READED. Evidence is not needed here. ANY town would have bucked up and posted more after that but you didn't.

Also have you seen any scum get mod killed for inactivity other than Nyquil? No. In fact scum WILL make sure they lurk but post ONE post so that they can't be mod killed. Which is also why I was on Sephibro case AGES AGO.
Topic Starter
Amianki
Vote Count 1.06

[2] tn5421 -- Navizel, DakeDekaane (L-5)
[1] Frostings -- Raging Bull
[1] Raging Bull -- Setsuen
[1] Sephibro -- Sonatora
[1] Sonatora -- Frostings
[0] beeboy123 --
[0] DakeDekaane --
[0] Gumica --
[0] Navizel --
[0] NoHitter --
[0] Setsuen --

[0] Static Noise Bird --

[0] No Lynch -
Not Voting -- beeboy123, Gumica, NoHitter, Sephibro, Static Noise Bird, tn5421
With 12 alive, it's 7 to lynch.

Deadline is Friday, September 19th at 6:00 PM CST (GMT-6).

Sephibro is being replaced.
beeboy123
beeboy123
Look guys I am town :D
Setsuen

beeboy123 wrote:

Look guys I am town :D
This is why you aren't even in my null-town read.
beeboy123

Setsuen wrote:

Also have you seen any scum get mod killed for inactivity other than Nyquil? No. In fact scum WILL make sure they lurk but post ONE post so that they can't be mod killed. Which is also why I was on Sephibro case AGES AGO.

Wouldn't anyone try to at least make 1 post a day to avoid being mod killed regardless of there alignment? Your alignment doesn't determine how often you will be able to post.
show more