Madoka Magica Mafia - The Cycle Continues

posted
Total Posts
show more
AutoMedic

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Sonatora wrote:

Arguing with Setsuen is hard.
Not only that, but it's also fucking useless.

If he wants town to win (assuming he's not a fat mafioso himself), why does he keep doing this in every game will remain a mystery.
It's a fucking conspiracy
Birdy

beeboy123 wrote:

IMO we gain more if we kill ten because he isn't even playing.
Suck dick beeboy. After experiencing solely bad "inactive player lynch lols" and only a single successful one, I can say that's completely useless. Then again, why would the mafiosos NOT be fat lurksacks because that's apparently way safer for them since no reads can be made? We could just wait for modkill.
Setsuen

Sonatora wrote:

Arguing with Setsuen is hard. Somebody take my floor

I'd be away for tommorow. School
->You started argument
->Can't keep up
->Instead of just of just trying a ceasefire, wants someone to replace
->I stated that you're just trying to drag attention from lurkers by arguing with me just before this
->If this isn't suspicious, CB can mod kill everyone except me for a town win.
->If it is suspicious town please notice or are you too inactive to notice anything.
Birdy

Setsuen wrote:

CB can mod kill everyone except me for a town win.
Stfu.
Setsuen

Static Noise Bird wrote:

beeboy123 wrote:

IMO we gain more if we kill ten because he isn't even playing.
Suck dick beeboy. After experiencing solely bad "inactive player lynch lols" and only a single successful one, I can say that's completely useless. Then again, why would the mafiosos NOT be fat lurksacks because that's apparently way safer for them since no reads can be made? We could just wait for modkill.
and then you forget about those scums who post once in every 48hours. I can FOS them and you'll go yeah this is a huge lurksack and is prob scum BUT lets concentrate on the players who do posts more than once in 24hours bc why not! #Town is being stupid here. Plz just lynch lurkers already. Like somebody said before(prob Tanz), if you're town, NEVER LURK.
AutoMedic
You we're the one who started the argument doofis. I only stated the facts and then you show up saying tjat I'm commenting on everything you say and disregarding everyones activities

Are you fucking serious Setsuen. Not sure if you're high as fuck but I did not start your bullshit about me being lynched. Get out of here with your useless walls and scumhunting technuiqes. Tbey're just harming town doofbag
Setsuen

Sonatora wrote:

You we're the one who started the argument doofis. I only stated the facts and then you show up saying tjat I'm commenting on everything you say and disregarding everyones activities

Are you fucking serious Setsuen. Not sure if you're high as fuck but I did not start your bullshit about me being lynched. Get out of here with your useless walls and scumhunting technuiqes. Tbey're just harming town doofbag
You started the bs by insulting me first. You were in my town gut read at the start of the game. I only went for you AFTER you started the bs of Setsuen stop your dumb wall comments. Insulting = You started a fight or are you lacking logic?

and you should get out of here. You're STILL not scum hunting and all you're doing it trying to DRAG this out ALL THE WAY TO THE DL WHICH IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. If town doesn't realise this, they NEED to.
AutoMedic
ohno setsuens gonna make another walll again have mercy on me gaaah

that was sarcasm
Birdy
Fuck, alright.

Vote: tn5421

Talk.
AutoMedic
the insulting part was kinda funny

those are just sarcastic jokes and then you came up with an idea that "hurr sonatora is scum so miiin"

Your brain is far worse than Frostings
AutoMedic
also i just rode with rb at the anti-wall bullshit againts you

but then you started overreacting

ayylmao.jpg
AutoMedic
and im scumhunting

i'm skimming at the iso's of everyone, so dont be stupid
Setsuen

Sonatora wrote:

the insulting part was kinda funny
those are just sarcastic jokes and then you came up with an idea that "hurr sonatora is scum so miiin"
Your brain is far worse than Frostings
If you're trying to push insults in an attempt to stall until DL it isn't working. You KNEW that an argument WILL happen after seeing NH insult my playstyle and yet you STILL decided to comment on it AFTER NH and I stopped argument. If this isn't an intentional thing you're a dumb VT and just get lynched off already.

Also Frosting is still in my null-town/town read. Unlike you. All of your actions are ANTI-Town.(Mine isn't btw because apparently I'm tunneling on a possible scum target). You on the otherhand is trying to tunnel on someone who is HIGHLY town readed(IDC if this seem scummy. This is a fact and I will state it) and is of course, STILL picking a fight with me even though you want someone to "replace" you for the fighting.

Sonatora wrote:

i'm skimming at the iso's of everyone, so dont be stupid
Why should I trust you when you stated that you did? If you did you WOULD have notice the lurkers and focus your attention onto THEM instead of arguing about my behavior. So apparently getting rid of an annoying town read is better than getting rid of possible scum lurker.

Summary:Sonatora is scum because
1.Dragging attention away from lurkers like a pro
2.Intentionally asking for a fight
3.Like all scum, feign to want someone to replace them to continue argument BUT continue anyway
4.Isn't scum hunting like any sane town would
5.Dragging attention to me instead so town can only focus on me when I'm a TR for most wow much shock. Also much scummy.
6.Riding with RB anti-wall bs against me is something called SHEEPING. The thing was he sheeped real badly to attack a Town read and he's STILL doing it.

I'm just going to bold the important parts of my post from now on and hope town actually REALISE something.

@Sonatora:You should go read Lupus then. NEVER test my overeacting ability unless you're an insane town, or if you're scum. I CAN and WILL wall fight with whoever I scum read but this time I'll bold the summary of my arguments.
NoHitter
You know Setsuen, you should at the very least consistent with who you're suspecting. You seem to be rolling around pointing fingers at everyone so easily. One minute you suspect someone, and the next you switch to another. Switching between too many people like that plus your "gut" method of doing things isn't going to convince people at all.

I would recommend people stop getting too worked up over Setsuen. A town distraction is still a distraction. You spent the last few pages just arguing over nothing. Trust me, I already exhausted myself trying to.

So back to the recent posts:
Sonatora's apology felt genuine to me. His recent angry posts also seem to be that of town getting pissed off. That means he goes up to town.

Sephi: Care to share your reads?

tn needs to post. I'm against lurker lynching, but he really needs to contribute. If you can't keep up, please get a replacement.
AutoMedic
To a more pleasant discussion, I move

anyways...

SNB, care to share your reads?

Same applies with Sephi and NoHitter. It's been a while since you red
NoHitter
See the problem with that happened prior to my last post was that 90% of you decided to talk about Setsuen which doesn't really do anything regarding how I see your towniness/scuminess.

Although, I'm checking Setsuen's arguments re: you right now, so wait for that
AutoMedic
Yep, wasted our and my time arguing with Setsuen.

We made a slight progress however, but still no leads to Mafioso
Birdy
But I already did, Sonatora.

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Oh, reads, because why not.
Town
Uh oh.

Null-Town
NoHitter
Raging Bull
Setsuen

Null
Gumica

Null-Scum
Frostings
Sonatora

Scum
.ho hU

Everyone who I've left unmentioned fits under the null categorization.
Setsuen

NoHitter wrote:

So back to the recent posts:
Sonatora's apology felt genuine to me. His recent angry posts also seem to be that of town getting pissed off. That means he goes up to town.

tn needs to post. I'm against lurker lynching, but he really needs to contribute. If you can't keep up, please get a replacement.

Here are two theories:
1.I'm beginning to suspect that tn is is just like me in UPick and have no idea what to say as scum to seem towny. The bad thing is if he's scum we also have no idea who the heck is his scum partner bc he didn't talk.

2.Also if you're TRing Sona, what are the chances that RB is scum and started off the "anti-wall" campaign" in an attempt to get silly town into arguing with me?(because I sure didn't find RB's plz stop walling as insulting as Sona's)

One thing I can prob confirm now is that Sona & RB are not in a scum team together unless this is a Lupus rerun...........Also yes. RB CAN pull off that trick if he actually saw Lupus/MyLo/Newbie.... any game I been in and he HAS been in a newbie with me once.
AutoMedic

Setsuen wrote:

Sonatora wrote:

Back

Pardon my intrusion. I apologize for my playstyle. Heh, I just realized now that being a fuckin rager at thinks only gives you bad rep

Anyways, will read later. I'll do scumhunt in the process

Im on mobile so sorry i cant do it right now
10/10 Scum trying to prevent lynch on them by apologising

@Nav:Unlike you. My gut reads HAVE PROVEN TO BE CORRECT. So stop emphasizing on it unless your scum.
Anyone STILL on the case about my gut reads now is scum who are trying to drive town attention away from scum hunting.
Proof that you started the fight first. I'm just riding at RB's golden comedy wagon and then you suddenly attacked me with this statement that doesent make any sense
Sephibro
Sonatora's my scumread
What he's been doing so far is fillering, parroting and summarizing

@Setsuen: next time you write a post, before submitting it ask to yourself "Is what i wrote useful?", realize it isn't and delete it
Setsuen
Implying that people riding on a comedy wagon can't be scum.

It made sense to everyone who has been in a game with me and know that I can come up with every POSSIBLE method to see someone as scum. You're liek the ONLY one here who it doesn't make sense to. lol.
Setsuen

Sephibro wrote:

Sonatora's my scumread

@Setsuen: next time you write a post, before submitting it ask to yourself "Is what i wrote useful?", realize it isn't and delete it
Not my fault I had to state the obvious on why I think Sonatora is scum. Town didn't catch anything and it feels like you're trying to reignite the argument between Sonatora & me z.z
AutoMedic

Sephibro wrote:

Sonatora's my scumread

I guess summarizing isnt bad

but what's parroting

Unvote for now. Let's wait for more results
AutoMedic
Im raising my hand already. Ill try to take any possibility on setsuens walls.

#RespectOnOldPlayers
Birdy
Parroting is repeating something that has been said already without adding any new content. basically saying Setsuen's walls are shit is parroting, lols.
Navizel
Sephibro, despite posting late, provided more info than Sonatora. Townreading him.

tn voted Setsuen and disappeared. Reappeared and disappeared again.

Vote: tn5421

I was FoS-ing SNB but we really need something from tn.
Gumica

Gumica wrote:

@beeboy; so why are you having a vote on Navizel still, and why did you vote him in the firstplace?
@RB; Reads?
still waiting...

I agree that all the long time lurkers are quite problematic for providing no information whatsoever, but i clearly don't see that as a scum aligned tactic as of yet. Such people should be prodded, replaced and/or modkilled. I'd greatly appreciate it if anyone (and by that i mean the the most special player here) could tell me why someone who hasn't posted yet would be considered pro-scum?
Birdy

Navizel wrote:

I would ask for an explanation, but if it's only referring to my past inactivity, then I understand. If not, then yeah, go ahead.
DakeDekaane
@Mod: Requesting votecount
Setsuen

Gumica wrote:

I agree that all the long time lurkers are quite problematic for providing no information whatsoever, but i clearly don't see that as a scum aligned tactic as of yet. Such people should be prodded, replaced and/or modkilled. I'd greatly appreciate it if anyone (and by that i mean the the most special player here) could tell me why someone who hasn't posted yet would be considered pro-scum?
lol. You do realise I lurked like heck in the UPick and people callled me out as scum for not posting as much as I usually do right? tn5421 is doing the same. He's not posting as much as he did in other games. So it CAN be a scum alignned tactic. In fact ANY good town woudln't even lurk z.z

There I posted the reasons why lurkers are scum. and the reason isn't bc I did it. The reason is bc NO GOOD TOWN WOULD DO IT.
DakeDekaane
Not all lurkers are scum, neither all scum are lurkers, not defending tn as he has barely contributed here, just making emphasis on that.

But just coming here and "hi guise imma here" is just no. I'm down for a tn lynch.

In other news, Sephi has moved from null to null-town for me.
Navizel

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Navizel wrote:

I would ask for an explanation, but if it's only referring to my past inactivity, then I understand. If not, then yeah, go ahead.
Yup. Past inactivity.
Gumica
I was actually refering to the old debate about Sephi, rather than Tn. Speaking about tn...

@TN; Why exactly did you vote Setsuen? Your reason is kind of a joke, just like Setsuen itself
Frostings
Somehow I completely missed three pages

Hi Sephibro~
and ... bye tn?

Unvote
Vote: Sonatora

FoS still on SNB obviously
Navizel
Any reason besides him being mean to you?
Frostings

Navizel wrote:

Any reason besides him being mean to you?
He was already in my second-to-lynch (next to SNB, obviously)

also this post:

Sonatora wrote:

Setsuen wrote:

No you aren't. Get mod killed already.
shockingtruth.jpg

Vote: Setsuen

I dont need your toxicity in this game.
I don't know why he really voted for Setsuen to be honest, Setsuen is townread by most people here
His vote is nearly meaningless

Also the 1v1 between him and Setsuen, most of Sona's defense...kinda sucks :|
Frostings
Still FoS on SNB obviously
Topic Starter
Amianki
Vote Count 1.04

[3] Sonatora -- Raging Bull, Setsuen, Frostings (L-4)
[2] tn5421 -- Static Noise Bird, Navizel
[1] Navizel -- beeboy123
[1] Setsuen -- tn5421
[0] beeboy123 --
[0] DakeDekaane --
[0] Frostings --
[0] Gumica --
[0] NoHitter --
[0] Raging Bull --
[0] Sephibro --
[0] Static Noise Bird --

[0] No Lynch -
Not Voting -- DakeDenaane, Gumica, NoHitter, Sephibro, Sonatora
With 12 alive, it's 7 to lynch.

Deadline is Friday, September 19th at 6:00 PM CST (GMT-6).
Navizel

Frostings wrote:

Still FoS on SNB obviously
Do you really feel the need to remind us about you FOS-ing SNB lol
show more