No reply = fixed or applied
- Background is...1024x576. It's 16:9 but why not find a 1366x768 like a normal person
- Audio rate is higher than 192 kbps so you'll have to recompress the mp3
03:07:204 - extend the break start to here (if you don't take any other suggestion in this mod, make sure you take this one!)
- Delete any unused hitsounds (slidertick4)
Will fix all of these when I get the chance to. The break and audio bitrate will be done within the next 24 hours.
- 00:10:204 (1,2,3,4) - flow is kinda weird here . maybe ctrlG on (4) and make it look neater
- 00:12:266 (6,7,8,9) - Personally, I wouldn't add jumps like this in this section of the song It fits due to the banjo in the background music creating that jumpy feeling in the song.
- 00:13:204 (1,2,3,4,5) - ^ ^
- 00:18:454 (8,9,1) - Personal preference, this pattern doesn't look like it fits very well
Maybe use a curve or something instead of zigzag? I used the zigzag here as it emphasizes the introduction of the drum patterns here, as opposed to only the banjo being played prior to this point in time. Straight-styled sliders bring out heavy/stronger drum notes better than beziers and circular curves. The sudden stop at 9 by stacking on the end of 8 helps build momentum for the player to go up and then bring the cursor back down for a stronger drum-hitting feeling.(I would also move the next few sliders left a little bit to give the whole thing more shape, regardless of whether the above suggestion is taken or not)
- 00:20:704 (5) - ctrl+G works here better imo Continuing the circular/oval flow from 00:19:954 (3,4)
- 00:23:329 (6,7) - curve these more outwards to give more shape Trying to maintain circular flow here so I wouldn't
- 00:28:204 (1,2,3,4) - this pattern is kinda meh . maybe like this Adjusted my current pattern a bit.
- 00:35:329 (3,4,5) - I dunno, these kind of patterns break flow a little bit too strongly for such a delicate song like this Not necessarily, since 00:35:329 (3,4) emphasize strong vocal points. Circles help make these vocals stand out better than a 1/2 slider.
- 00:36:079 (6,7,8,9,10,1) - same with jumps like this .. maybe just reduc jumps a little bit and make less harsher angles These are used to emphasize vocals so these jumps fit accordingly
- 00:42:454 (7,8,1) - triangle for visual? This would require me to adjust nearly the entire kiai time since moving this would mess up my spacing and cause messy overlaps.
- 00:49:954 (3,4) - make this neater
- 00:52:204 (1,2,3,4,5) - this is a nice pattern :3
- 00:56:329 (4,5,6) - what I mentioned earlier Same response ~
- 00:59:329 (4,5) - looks kinda odd and breaks flow a little.. I wouldn't attempt a pattern like this in this part of the song Doesn't break flow imo, since 4 slightly curves into 5, which the wave slider is meant to match the changing vocal pitch.
- 01:00:829 (8) - 2x better flow ctrl+G imo. then rotating it a little so that it looks good with the (7) and (1) This was meant to be a simple movement going into circular flow. The circular flow at 01:00:829 (8,1,2) is much more important for me.
- 01:26:329 (4,5,6) - this one works nice here since the whole section is more jumpy and it fits the song
- 01:34:579 - I dunno, it seems a strange choice to leave this part empty. I think it'll make it much better if you map this section
It makes it more awkward because the (11) slider doesn't fit. You should make it a single hitcircle.
- 01:40:204 (1) - I think ctrl+G is better Reworked the pattern here.
- 03:01:204 - This section looks a bit messy. It's my personal opinion, but I think excessively curved sliders like (3) (4) (5) look a bit messy. I would make them curve less.
also the zigzag slider (6) is the same as the other zigzag slider from before... it just looks really out of place
- 03:32:704 (5,6,7,8,1) - nice :3
- 03:43:204 (1) - I think the curve here is a bit excessive to the point where it looks kinda strange
try to smoothen it out a little bit
I highly suggest breaking up your combos into 2 combos (NC on every bar)
- 00:10:204 (1,2,3,4,5) - maybe, like, make this an actual pentagon? :3
- 00:28:579 (1,2,3,4,5) - ^
- 00:53:704 (3,4,5,6,1) - ^
- 01:07:204 - add a note or extend the break to here
- 02:19:204 - ^
- 02:30:829 - note ^^
- 03:47:704 (3,4,5,6,1) - wow, like why is this randomly 1.1 spacing (also fix that pentagon)
Oh, you might want to get someone to check the rhythm of the beginning of this diff
I'd say there're problems but what do I know about rhythm
- 01:30:454 (7,8,1) - try to improve this pattern visually
- 01:33:454 (8,9,10) - make the spacing visually the same
- 01:34:204 (1) - note instead of slider
- 02:19:204 - note :3
- 02:30:829 - ^
- 01:37:204 (4) - OK GIRALDA TIME FOR A NC MOD. here we go. If you wanna be edgy and keep your 2-measure combos, you NEED a NC here.
otherwise your entire combo pattern becomes OFFSET by an entire measure. THIS IS TOTALLY UNRANKABLE.
NC fits here because songs are divided into 4 beats in one measure, but they can also be divided by 8 beats in two measures
WHICH MEANS YOU WILL NEED ONE NC EVERY TWO MEASURES WHICH IS NOW 01:37:204 (4) - 01:37:204 (4) - 01:37:204 (4) - 01:37:204 (4) -
Then proceed to delete the next combo and add one 01:40:204 (6) - etc. etc.
you'll notice if you do this correctly that you will successfully NC the beginning of the kiai. baka Giralda.
It's the same here 03:16:204 (3) - YOU NEED TO NC THIS OTHERWISE THE SONG IS RUINED hue
- 04:07:204 (1) - Why does the spinner end where it does
See? THIS CAN TOTALLY BE MODDED.