forum

The Living Tombstone - Five Nights at Freddy's Song [Osu|Tai

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Yoomara
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
-Tewi Inaba-
Hey, are you going to add video? ;)
Topic Starter
Yoomara

Stormi3 wrote:

Hey, are you going to add video? ;)

If the map is finished, i think so :3
TacoRaptor
Not gonna lie it'd be awesome if you added the YouTube video that he released this with x3 The effect would be perfect for osu! :3 Also I can't wait until Hard is finished haha. Insane was fun but too intense for me and Normal was a breeze xD
Topic Starter
Yoomara

Ryan6700 wrote:

Not gonna lie it'd be awesome if you added the YouTube video that he released this with x3 The effect would be perfect for osu! :3 Also I can't wait until Hard is finished haha. Insane was fun but too intense for me and Normal was a breeze xD
I think, because lucinator711 wont map anymore, ill make the hard for this map. But its not clear yet ^^ U have to wait..
Rhythm Ravager
Well done with the insane and extra difficulties. They are very hard for me to follow, which makes failing them all the time fun :p

I also would like to know if you'd let me try my hand at making a storyboard for this. It certainly would be cooler than just the video, which people will expect (even though the video is damn awesome). I have some pretty cool ideas forming at the moment & I need something useful to occupy my free time.

P.S. - It would most likely be a smaller file size when done, that or it will look better then a compressed video.
Topic Starter
Yoomara

Rhythm Ravager wrote:

Well done with the insane and extra difficulties. They are very hard for me to follow, which makes failing them all the time fun :p

I also would like to know if you'd let me try my hand at making a storyboard for this. It certainly would be cooler than just the video, which people will expect (even though the video is damn awesome). I have some pretty cool ideas forming at the moment & I need something useful to occupy my free time.

P.S. - It would most likely be a smaller file size when done, that or it will look better then a compressed video.

I would thank you man xD I dont know anything about making a storyboard.. i have tried to make a storyboard but its not my thing i guess ^^ If you make a storyboard then take as much time as you need for it
Rhythm Ravager

TheLukas131 wrote:

I would thank you man xD I dont know anything about making a storyboard.. i have tried to make a storyboard but its not my thing i guess ^^ If you make a storyboard then take as much time as you need for it
Awesome!

This is going to be fun! >:D *maniacal cackle*
Topic Starter
Yoomara

Rhythm Ravager wrote:

TheLukas131 wrote:

Awesome!

This is going to be fun! >:D *maniacal cackle*
haha good luck then ^^
neonat
Bought the song today on bandcamp, good tune. Good luck with mapping it, kinda not on my priority list to map yet lols
Rhythm Ravager
The storyboard is finished!
Topic Starter
Yoomara

Rhythm Ravager wrote:

The storyboard is finished!

Cool, can you send me the storyboard? Via Skype or something?
I dunno
deadmoosemarch
Awesome! I have a Five Night's at Freddy's skin you can maybe use for this!
Topic Starter
Yoomara

deadmoosemarch wrote:

Awesome! I have a Five Night's at Freddy's skin you can maybe use for this!

Hey there ^^ glad u like it, if you can send me a link or something i can put the skin in ^^
TacoRaptor

TheLukas131 wrote:

Ryan6700 wrote:

I think, because lucinator711 wont map anymore, ill make the hard for this map. But its not clear yet ^^ U have to wait..
Well I of course wasn't being literal, I can wait :) Either way the song is really fun to play! I'm interested to see what happens with all of the plans that are being made for it :3
Topic Starter
Yoomara

Ryan6700 wrote:

Well I of course wasn't being literal, I can wait :) Either way the song is really fun to play! I'm interested to see what happens with all of the plans that are being made for it :3
There are not many plans for it right now.. my plans are:
1. Get the Collab Hard finished
2. Put the YT video in it
and eventual get another guest diff in it and w8 for it to get ranked ^^
If you have some tips or something, tell me :3
blaterwolf
mod mod mod becoz FNAF is love FNAF i- *slapped*

[General]

TheLukas131 wrote:

2. Put the YT video in it
NO , why?

Will Conflict to SB

i suggest don't put it OR remove SB its your choice

TheLukas131 wrote:

and eventual get another guest diff in it and w8 for it to get ranked ^^
me plz :)

Fix audio bitrate to 128kbps (use Digital Media Converter)

[Normal]

00:10:467 (5,8) - i don't suggest these positions , maybe move 00:12:506 (8) - a bit up

00:12:506 (8,1) - same with this ^

00:23:865 (3,6) - blanket these

00:25:904 (7) - stack to 00:23:865 (3) -

00:27:069 (9,1) - i don't approve to the position here try this :

00:28:817 (2,3) - overlapping move 00:30:273 (3) - away from 00:28:817 (2) -

00:36:390 (5) - you can move this at x:128 y:112

00:43:089 (7,2) - overlapping... again

00:46:584 (1,2) - blanket 00:47:458 (2) - at 00:46:584 (1) -

00:54:739 (1) - remove irregular sliders like this

01:05:225 : remove kiai

01:27:507 (7,8) - sudden DS change is unrankable

01:29:109 (3,4) - Ctrl + G 01:29:109 (3) - and move a bit

01:36:390 (7,8,9) - NO just No , change this out

01:50:662 (1) - Remove NC

02:10:177 (3) - move at x:96 y:176 DS by 0.8

[Collab Hard]

specify the parts that you mapped w/ your partner/s using the SB

HP5 only

00:30:856 (1,2,3,4) - weird position try changing it

00:35:225 (1,2,3) - too confusing change it

01:33:478 (1) - stack at 01:31:730 (3) -

[Insane]

00:17:749 (4,5,6) - unstable DS i presume? try change

00:20:662 (7,8) - overlapping

01:05:225 to 01:23:866 - hitsounding at this part seems wrong and not generally going to the song try re-check some parts

- this part seems too messy remap this

01:42:507 to 02:01:148 - same up above but the 2nd point

[Extra]

yeah this diff is MESSY

you can call on remapping but its you're choice

[SB MOD]

Chorus Parts except 01:05:225 - 01:23:866 part

The Usage Bar : why not to twitch it erratically?

Remove the 0 from the chorus parts (except 01:05:225 - 01:23:866)

Summary:

Inconsistent DS should be fixed

Extra needs remapping

Insane ^

Do not use AR10 on Extra and DS 1.80

do not put weird Sliders on Normal , just simple 3 points of dots

Overall good song but needs remapping :) aaaaaaaaaaa :D
blaterwolf
also don't give kds randomly on people

*calls a BAT*
pixx_old_1
I could make an easy diff: look at my Wings Of Piano map, i can make some (kindof) good easy maps xD
Deceitful
yes the background has the fan on it :D
PancakezRule
I love this song and would love to see your beatmap get approved. My only concern lies in the easy difficulty. Maybe it's just me, but it seems a little hard for an easy difficulty. I know if I had played this when I was just starting to play osu! I would have failed miserably. Again, maybe it's just me, but I think it's a little hard, mainly the speed of the sliders and the fact that they're so long, lol. I am by no means a pro osu! player and I mainly stick to normal difficulties, but I thought I'd voice my concern since the majority of people who play the Easy difficulty are new to the game so it might discourage them from playing if they can't get it.

Other than that, I love it! The beatmaps all seem perfect and the storyboard is AMAZING!!! Really hope it gets approved soon so more people can enjoy it!

(Sorry if it's too long but tl;dr The Easy difficulty seems a little on the hard side and really fast)
Topic Starter
Yoomara

PancakezRule wrote:

I love this song and would love to see your beatmap get approved. My only concern lies in the easy difficulty. Maybe it's just me, but it seems a little hard for an easy difficulty. I know if I had played this when I was just starting to play osu! I would have failed miserably. Again, maybe it's just me, but I think it's a little hard, mainly the speed of the sliders and the fact that they're so long, lol. I am by no means a pro osu! player and I mainly stick to normal difficulties, but I thought I'd voice my concern since the majority of people who play the Easy difficulty are new to the game so it might discourage them from playing if they can't get it.

Other than that, I love it! The beatmaps all seem perfect and the storyboard is AMAZING!!! Really hope it gets approved soon so more people can enjoy it!

(Sorry if it's too long but tl;dr The Easy difficulty seems a little on the hard side and really fast)
Already working on it ^^
PancakezRule

TheLukas131 wrote:

PancakezRule wrote:

Already working on it ^^
Great! Super excited!
ghm12
I don't know if the mp3 was changed, but here's a 192 kbps one
Also, if you use, you need to know that the time change, and the offset is between 17~25 (I'm terrible with offset, my "accurate" was 19, sorry)
Change the bpm to 103,000 in F6, It's 102,999
Add the name of the person that made the collab with you to the tags, it's like a guest diff

I didn't see the diffs so much, because I personally don't like this map style, sorry
[Nemesis]
Allright, ill make ctb diff ^-^
Great song btw :3 but i think too much streams... this should be jumpy map cx
DiamondminerNL
This is a great beatmap. Awesome!
okamiratsu
I love this map I would like to offer a hard guest diff if I can
okamiratsu
nevermind
Hue_old_1
The mapping for all, and I mean ALL, diffs are pure aids.
Recath
A very nice beatmap, Good job ^.^
iUniversal
rank it!!! <3
cytusmusic
extra needs a remap REALLY badly.
LittleMissLani
With the new update to the map pretty much the whole thing is slightly off beat :c
This is one of my favourite maps but it makes it difficult to play when it's all off beat..
Also what happened to the storyboard? It was awesome!
Topic Starter
Yoomara

LittleMissLani wrote:

With the new update to the map pretty much the whole thing is slightly off beat :c
This is one of my favourite maps but it makes it difficult to play when it's all off beat..
Also what happened to the storyboard? It was awesome!
I don't know.. I also cant put the background in.. I'm already working on it.. but this is difficult..
Topic Starter
Yoomara
Okay guys, the offset should be normal again.
Thanks to the people who have contacted me about it.

If you don't have the storyboard try to completely delete the map!
Re-download it and it should be working fine! At least it worked for me..
If not, i have to see what i can so because this.. I have no idea..
Kelpo Flakey
I redownloaded the map and the offset still seems off. Try lowering it more. -11 worked nice for me, but you can test around that area. Either change it and fix the notes, or just remap the entire difficulty. (this is for Extra, but maybe the other difficulties are out of sync too.)

Also may I ask what hitsounds you use? They sound really nice 8-)

Good luck! :)
Topic Starter
Yoomara

-B L U E- wrote:

I redownloaded the map and the offset still seems off. Try lowering it more. -11 worked nice for me, but you can test around that area. Either change it and fix the notes, or just remap the entire difficulty. (this is for Extra, but maybe the other difficulties are out of sync too.)

Also may I ask what hitsounds you use? They sound really nice 8-)

Good luck! :)
The offset for easy, normal, hard and insane is perfect for me.. otherwise Extra will be deleted or remapped.^^
I used the hitsounds from some skins that i downloaded(dont know from which, i have tons of them).
show more