Shohei Ohtani
They're not even mermaids

This is unfortunate

I have a thing for mermaids

Expert:
00:47:726 (1) - I get why you do this, but it's not super fun to play
00:49:143 (2) - This jump is a little big
01:11:230 (4) - This jump is also pretty large o-o
02:12:588 (1) - This is just really weird to play. It's on a weirdly syncopated beat where there isn't anything completely noteworthy there (And don't give me this "if u listen closely" like I know exactly what you're mapping to but it's not a natural thing to feel, especially with this slowed down slider)
03:50:560 (1) - This. . . this feels like it's wrong. I can kind of hear what you're going for, but it's not consistent with the other times, so it looks like a mistake
03:52:923 (1,1,1,1) - Nope. The word is literally whispered, it doesn't warrant a jump or even so many notes. At the very least, remove the combos.

Hard:
03:52:922 (1,1,1,1) - Same as insane. It's even weirder now because like there's a weird stacking thing going on. Especially with the AR, it just looks cluttered.

Normal:
03:52:922 (1,2) - Same as insane

Nyan nyan. The insane can be really cluttered at times and the jumps don't all make sense ;w;
Topic Starter
[CSGA]Ar3sgice

CDFA wrote:

They're not even mermaids

This is unfortunate

I have a thing for mermaids

Expert:
00:47:726 (1) - I get why you do this, but it's not super fun to play ->1.1x and changed the next patterns
00:49:143 (2) - This jump is a little big
01:11:230 (4) - This jump is also pretty large o-o o.o it has the slider leniency, should be fine as i can get 300s, moved a little anyways
02:12:588 (1) - This is just really weird to play. It's on a weirdly syncopated beat where there isn't anything completely noteworthy there (And don't give me this "if u listen closely" like I know exactly what you're mapping to but it's not a natural thing to feel, especially with this slowed down slider)
maybe it's for the crossover effect www, anyways i deeted the node and moved next sliders to the right
03:50:560 (1) - This. . . this feels like it's wrong. I can kind of hear what you're going for, but it's not consistent with the other times, so it looks like a mistake idk, changed to 1/3
03:52:923 (1,1,1,1) - Nope. The word is literally whispered, it doesn't warrant a jump or even so many notes. At the very least, remove the combos. ok i removed the combos 233

Hard:
03:52:922 (1,1,1,1) - Same as insane. It's even weirder now because like there's a weird stacking thing going on. Especially with the AR, it just looks cluttered. ->normal 4x

Normal:
03:52:922 (1,2) - Same as insane hmm.. i used a reverse slider, seems more fitting

Nyan nyan. The insane can be really cluttered at times and the jumps don't all make sense ;w;
i also removed a note in normal at 00:12:293 (1) - because someone said it's too close to spinner o.o

thanks
Sakaue Nachi
ar3要rank丽
Shohei Ohtani
Commenting on 01:10:639 (2,3,4,5) - I tried playing this, and I only got a 300 on both of the notes after akwardly jerking up and hoping I hit the note. It doesn't feel very good to play :(( It'd make me a happy panda if you adjusted it, since the slider leniency isn't as big as you think.

That's all. I'm happy to rank otherwise
Topic Starter
[CSGA]Ar3sgice

CDFA wrote:

Commenting on 01:10:639 (2,3,4,5) - I tried playing this, and I only got a 300 on both of the notes after akwardly jerking up and hoping I hit the note. It doesn't feel very good to play :(( It'd make me a happy panda if you adjusted it, since the slider leniency isn't as big as you think.

That's all. I'm happy to rank otherwise
owo

i changed that to go to the opposite direction w
Natteke desu
Topic Starter
[CSGA]Ar3sgice

EvilElvis wrote:

wwwwwwwww
Spiral
ar3要rank啦
Zweib

Saigyouji Yuyuko wrote:

ar3要rank啦
Shohei Ohtani
While I have my personal reservations about the map, I've talked with a lot of good players about it, and they've said the insane is mostly fine. Because of that, I'm fine with ranking.

Woohoo.

I feel like this is gonna bite me in the ass

Sorry for taking so long.
Sellenite
yes
Sakaue Nachi
原来rank丽、、、congrats
pw384
卧槽ar3也rank了
Oracle
掉掉掉
Kamio Misuzu