forum

How to remove favorites

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
42Degrees
So I now have 40 favorites... Osu does not let me add more favorites, and tells me to remove some to add new ones.
How do I remove favorites? Is there a quick way to just delete all the favorites?
Lavale_old
go to your profile and open Favourite Beatmaps tab and then click on remove
Topic Starter
42Degrees
yeah, I sorta found out myself by accident :D
RivenDaddy
go to your profile and open Favourite Beatmaps tab and then click on remove
nrl
good job
megahaze
i cant find any remove button it shows these beatmaps just like in beatmap downloads.
- Zuramaru -

megahaze wrote:

i cant find any remove button it shows these beatmaps just like in beatmap downloads.

This thread is 5 years old. The process to do this has likely changed since then. Please look at the date of the last post before yours before posting.
Rikii

- Zuramaru - wrote:

Please look at the date of the last post before yours before posting.

I think he can't find that either, zura.
megahaze
Sorry, I did not know what else to do, a new thread that clarifies the question I did not find.
NathanealDC
Alright so if you go your profile scroll down then go to your Favorite Beatmaps then pick a beat map that you want to remove then it will take you to the beatmap info of your chosen beat map then beside the download button theres a heart click that to unfavourite the beat map then go back to your profile scroll down and it should disappear.
qwt

NathanealDC wrote:

Alright so if you go your profile scroll down then go to your Favorite Beatmaps then pick a beat map that you want to remove then it will take you to the beatmap info of your chosen beat map then beside the download button theres a heart click that to unfavourite the beat map then go back to your profile scroll down and it should disappear.
Do you have to bump a 6 year old thread
Molly Sandera

Reforms Expert wrote:

NathanealDC wrote:

Do you have to bump a 6 year old thread
He kinda had to. Answers the new age question posed by the old necroposters. But then again i am not a moderator so maybe my opinion is bullshit
erfanS

NathanealDC wrote:

thanks now i can unfavourite cbcc