Xyloe! - Joke

posted
Total Posts
97
show more
Overwrite

VINXIS wrote:

no auto just has 0 skillz
Blasphemy
syuru

sharinganeye wrote:

Why Auto Can't SS Irre's Extra
^ the points that auto gets 100s on are 00:18:116 (1) and 00:33:116 (1) in case that ends up being an issue
Overwrite
Look, more issues.

inb4 Maeglwn kills two small children
sharinganeye

ankou wrote:

sharinganeye wrote:

Why Auto Can't SS Irre's Extra
^ the points that auto gets 100s on are 00:18:116 (1) and 00:33:116 (1) in case that ends up being an issue
because that reverse slider is 1/16 but the map is 1/4 maybe its the reason
Topic Starter
Maeglwn
Topic Starter
Maeglwn

sharinganeye wrote:

because that reverse slider is 1/16 but the map is 1/4 maybe its the reason
slider is fine, people can SS it, just a little glitch thing
Overwrite
People are being better than auto?

We have entered a new osu era, people.
TicClick
Requalified, with a bigger background! Welcome back.
sharinganeye

Maeglwn wrote:

sharinganeye wrote:

because that reverse slider is 1/16 but the map is 1/4 maybe its the reason
slider is fine, people can SS it, just a little glitch thing
yeah i was just wonder why ... ?
Lust
re-re-congratulations
Overwrite
Indeed, re-recongrats!
Topic Starter
Maeglwn

TicClick wrote:

Requalified, with a bigger background! Welcome back.
Secretpipe

Maeglwn wrote:

TicClick wrote:

Requalified, with a bigger background! Welcome back.
^This XD

Re-Re-Gratz~
DNR
FUCK

YOU KNOW WHAT

FUCK THIS

I'M SO FUCKING DONE

JESUS CHRIST


oops
Silverboxer
wat is going on here
Topic Starter
Maeglwn

Silverboxer wrote:

wat is going on here
dumb stuff
Kaguya Hourain
Jesus this turned out to be a real joke indeed lol
Lach
If auto caused unranks in the past due to not being able to SS, why wasn't this resolved before re-ranking? Do we just ignore it or something even though maps in the past were refused re-ranking until the issue was rectified?

For what it's worth, here's how to fix it

33,218,18116,6,0,B|27:215|27:215|20:211,4,12.1000003692627,2|0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
94,201,33116,6,0,B|86:201|86:201|76:201,4,12.1000003692627,2|0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
Topic Starter
Maeglwn

Lach wrote:

If auto caused unranks in the past due to not being able to SS, why wasn't this resolved before re-ranking? Do we just ignore it or something even though maps in the past were refused re-ranking until the issue was rectified?

For what it's worth, here's how to fix it

33,218,18116,6,0,B|27:215|27:215|20:211,4,12.1000003692627,2|0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
94,201,33116,6,0,B|86:201|86:201|76:201,4,12.1000003692627,2|0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
after talking to several QATs it was said it wasn't an issue

if it gets unranked again by said QATs I'm going to ram something into orbit
Lach
Why is it suddenly not an issue anymore?
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply