Xyloe! - Joke

posted
Total Posts
97
show more
Lust
hey hey hey

congrats!
BrosephStalin
Congratulations ^^
Also goddamnit that cs
primrose
#TURNUP

edit: wait, why is vaporwave on the tags?
edit2: nvm, didnt know it was on the soundcloud tag
Irreversible


maeglwn, this is a joke, right? pls tell me it's just a joke. because.. i had to vomit.

just kidding. . . :')
Asphyxia
Hi Maeglwn!


Need to get this disqualified because 00:20:695 (3,4) - having a short repeat slider immediately followed by another hit object 1/2 away is not appropriate for an Easy diff. You really should give some time afterwards for the new players to realize that the slider event has completed.


  • Things you should consider changing

  1. -1 HP on Easy, would make the difficulty spread better setting-wise and it'd be more newbie-friendly.
  2. -1 OD + 1 HP on Broseph's Normal, pretty much to balance the diff spread setting-wise
  3. Ending Irre's Extra at 00:40:148 - would probably be a good idea because currently every other difficulty ends there but Irre's end at 00:40:265 - instead. Nothing major though.

Topic Starter
Maeglwn

Asphyxia wrote:

Hi Maeglwn!


Need to get this disqualified because 00:20:695 (3,4) - having a short repeat slider immediately followed by another hit object 1/2 away is not appropriate for an Easy diff. You really should give some time afterwards for the new players to realize that the slider event has completed.


  • Things you should consider changing

  1. -1 HP on Easy, would make the difficulty spread better setting-wise and it'd be more newbie-friendly.
  2. -1 OD + 1 HP on Broseph's Normal, pretty much to balance the diff spread setting-wise
  3. Ending Irre's Extra at 00:40:148 - would probably be a good idea because currently every other difficulty ends there but Irre's end at 00:40:265 - instead. Nothing major though.

I hate you
BrosephStalin

Maeglwn wrote:

I hate you
Topic Starter
Maeglwn

Asphyxia wrote:

Hi Maeglwn!


Need to get this disqualified because 00:20:695 (3,4) - having a short repeat slider immediately followed by another hit object 1/2 away is not appropriate for an Easy diff. You really should give some time afterwards for the new players to realize that the slider event has completed. sigh, fixed


  • Things you should consider changing

  1. -1 HP on Easy, would make the difficulty spread better setting-wise and it'd be more newbie-friendly. fixed
  2. -1 OD + 1 HP on Broseph's Normal, pretty much to balance the diff spread setting-wise fixed
  3. Ending Irre's Extra at 00:40:148 - would probably be a good idea because currently every other difficulty ends there but Irre's end at 00:40:265 - instead. Nothing major though.going to wait for irre on this

primrose

BrosephStalin wrote:

Maeglwn wrote:

I hate you
I CHOKED
Topic Starter
Maeglwn

Fallist wrote:

I CHOKED
god damn it
Adamqs_DELETED
rip my first cs7hr fc
Low
are you for real?
ZeroStrike1101
Unranked? wot... it was ranked just a few days ago.
Irreversible
TicClick
I changed my mind and rebubbled it. Either way, your life is easier.
Topic Starter
Maeglwn

TicClick wrote:

I changed my mind and rebubbled it. Either way, your life is easier.
ticclick the bro
DNR
It hurts every fiber of my being to do this but even when Asphyxia unranked he didn't give a fuck about the CS so uhhh
Topic Starter
Maeglwn

CDFA wrote:

It hurts every fiber of my being to do this but even when Asphyxia unranked he didn't give a fuck about the CS so uhhh
cdfa the bro
Overwrite
Irre's Extra doesn't have a preview point.
ExGon

Overwrite wrote:

Irre's Extra doesn't have a preview point.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply