forum

Aoi Eir - IGNITE

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Frostmourne
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, 12 September, 2014 at 18:20:39

Artist: Aoi Eir
Title: IGNITE
Source: Sword Art Online II
Tags: Full Version Opening SAO Kirito Asuna Sinon Asada Shino Shinon Death Gun Gale Online Phantom Bullet ソードアート・オンラインⅡ
BPM: 171
Filesize: 6706kb
Play Time: 03:59
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.19 stars, 144 notes)
  2. Hard (3.22 stars, 611 notes)
  3. Insane (4.99 stars, 959 notes)
  4. Normal (2.11 stars, 353 notes)
Download: Aoi Eir - IGNITE
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Sinon <3
Meg
nice
Natsu
awesome :3, full vers are always better!
Aka
1st
those

Frostmourne wrote:

hype hype hype :)
LunarSakuya

those wrote:

Frostmourne wrote:

Alleria
Hory Shiet Frostmoe is back
Topic Starter
Frostmourne

those wrote:

Frostmourne wrote:

qualify this please guys( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
And thank you other people too v(^_^v)♪
Fycho
yes yes yes :)

full ver. is justice death to tv size
Suimya
finally a full ver <3
iyasine
frosty~~~~~!!!!
hehe

Aka wrote:

1st
Oracle

those wrote:

Frostmourne wrote:

Satellite

those wrote:

Frostmourne wrote:

Rakuen
\o/ SAO! \o/

BG so beautiful

Gamu
yay!!

full ver <33

Btw, there is one worrisome thing.
Hard is unfinished but I think difficulty spread between Hard and Insane is too large. In the current state, new diff would be necessary :(
Kibbleru

Frostmourne wrote:

omg! frosty is back!

Fycho wrote:

yeah full ver all the way!
random mod o_O

[Insane]
  1. 00:38:051 (4) - is this suppose to be a bezier curve?
    actually i just realized u have many of the bezier curves, this may not be too necessary but consider just changing them all to the new circular sliders just cuz well... neater i guess owo.
  2. 00:16:121 (1,2,3,1) - maybe try to keep the spacing more consistent? a simple fix would be to ctrl g 00:16:297 (2,3) - that flows really good too!
  3. 00:59:805 (1,2,1) - consider making these jumps smaller, the vocals here are quite quiet and such big jumps just don't really fit that. u can make 01:00:332 (2,3) - a bigger jump to put more emphasis on the 2 drum sounds or w/e then make the rest of this pattern smaller jumps.
    02:15:595 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - ^ same with these set of jumps
  4. 03:15:068 - try to have something clickable as this is a pretty strong crash sound?
  5. 03:32:086 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - imo, it makes more sense to have the white tick circles on top since they're a stronger beat. atm, it feels weird since you have the red ticks first (blah cant explain too well lol)
  6. optional but u can add circles to these points and put breaks in between 02:53:314 - 02:56:121 - 02:58:928 -
Sellenite

those wrote:

Frostmourne wrote:

Topic Starter
Frostmourne

Gamu wrote:

yay!!

full ver <33

Btw, there is one worrisome thing.
Hard is unfinished but I think difficulty spread between Hard and Insane is too large. In the current state, new diff would be necessary :(
I will reduce some large jumps into smaller jumps. That should pretty decrease star rating a bunch =_=....
You are right Gamu-san *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* (I think the same hahahahahahah)

Kibbleru wrote:

Frostmourne wrote:

omg! frosty is back!

Fycho wrote:

yeah full ver all the way!
random mod o_O

[Insane]
  1. 00:38:051 (4) - is this suppose to be a bezier curve?
    actually i just realized u have many of the bezier curves, this may not be too necessary but consider just changing them all to the new circular sliders just cuz well... neater i guess owo.
  2. 00:16:121 (1,2,3,1) - maybe try to keep the spacing more consistent? a simple fix would be to ctrl g 00:16:297 (2,3) - that flows really good too!
  3. 00:59:805 (1,2,1) - consider making these jumps smaller, the vocals here are quite quiet and such big jumps just don't really fit that. u can make 01:00:332 (2,3) - a bigger jump to put more emphasis on the 2 drum sounds or w/e then make the rest of this pattern smaller jumps.
    02:15:595 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - ^ same with these set of jumps
  4. 03:15:068 - try to have something clickable as this is a pretty strong crash sound?
  5. 03:32:086 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - imo, it makes more sense to have the white tick circles on top since they're a stronger beat. atm, it feels weird since you have the red ticks first (blah cant explain too well lol)
  6. optional but u can add circles to these points and put breaks in between 02:53:314 - 02:56:121 - 02:58:928 -
I will edit this post later (no time to even look a mod atm) :o

@others Thank you for being HYPED and stars ( ̄▽ ̄)
Raose
you lied to me :'(
show more