forum

[invalid] Sorting by Folder

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mydayyy
Hey folks,

I had quiet long break from Osu, but as i stopped playing I was still able to sort my songs by folders (And invested a bit time in organising them in folders), but as i recently started playing again, I'm just not able to find the mentioned sort function. Where did they move it?

~Mydayyy
Bara-
They deleted that :-(
Use collections instead
Topic Starter
Mydayyy

baraatje123 wrote:

They deleted that :-(
Use collections instead

Hey,

wow, really? Why should one remove a already built in feature? ._.

However, is it meant to come back? And could you elaborate on collections? Does it sort similar to folders?

Thanks for your answer!

~Mydayyy
drum drum

MYdayyy wrote:

wow, really? Why should one remove a already built in feature? ._.

However, is it meant to come back? And could you elaborate on collections? Does it sort similar to folders?
I wasn't around for folder sorting, but it is a sorting feature so it's likely similar.

If a feature is taken out there's likely a good reason for it to be so, apart from the fact collections replaced folders.
Topic Starter
Mydayyy
Thanks for your answers guys :)

Gonna look into collections and stuff hoping I will get comfortable with it :/

~Mydayyy

Edit: Just took a look at collections, do i really need to add song by song to the collections? Am I not able to add a complete Folder to my collection?
Shivarion

Mydayyy wrote:

Edit: Just took a look at collections, do i really need to add song by song to the collections? Am I not able to add a complete Folder to my collection?
Yeah you need to add it one by one.