forum

Your average friendly dude

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ZeroThief
o.o.............. WELL HI THERE i guess ._.
wow i had this great idea about making an introduction and now i lost it all <.<

Anyways, my name is Albin, but im known as Jasin, or my username ofcourse.
im a guy who tries to get friends but seem to always fail. all friends i gain turn out to be liars, anti-social or just plain boring. Osu seems pretty cool, and a very community-based game so im assuming i'll be finding some people here.

So whats there to say.... i like games and soda owo . . . uhuh, there you go xD
Kurogamii
welcome to the game and it's forum, albin!
hope you'll get great times here
Gumpy
Hello and welcome to the forum fellow skandinavian.
Raisha Millenia
welcome to osu!forums
enjoy :)
Vuelo Eluko
Welcome, keep in mind that a lot of beatmaps downloads have been taken down due to copyright recently, if you are unable to download a map you want on the osu! website, go here and use the searchbar at the top to find it instead.
Topic Starter
ZeroThief

Riince wrote:

Welcome, keep in mind that a lot of beatmaps downloads have been taken down due to copyright recently, if you are unable to download a map you want on the osu! website, go here and use the searchbar at the top to find it instead.
Thanks ^^ i heard something about this in the global chat before in-game
r-riince giving advice?
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
hi furfag op c:
Friendan

Gebba Darkrose wrote:

wow i had this great idea about making an introduction and now i lost it all <.<

anyways, my name is Albin, but im known as Jasin, or my username ofcourse.
im a guy who tries to get friends but seem to always fail. all friends i gain turn out to be liars, anti-social or just plain boring. i feel like im atleast decent enough to be able to have a convo with, and im not THAT bad at keeping them going, but some people dont even bother trying to keep it going which just makes me look dumb and makes me feel stupid tryharding to talk to people >.>

so yeah, here goes nothing, barely an introduction i guess, but feel free to pm me whenever in-game, leave me a message or add me on skype. friend or foe, i can talk to anyone and im always here cx

you'll get to know me with time and i'll give an actual introduction for you if you want to when you talk to me xD
Wow you're the first person in introductions that hasn't said "i'm the new weeaboo in town ;^)~~~"
Good job.
Topic Starter
ZeroThief

Friendan wrote:

Gebba Darkrose wrote:

anyways, my name is Albin, but im known as Jasin, or my username ofcourse.
im a guy who tries to get friends but seem to always fail. all friends i gain turn out to be liars, anti-social or just plain boring. i feel like im atleast decent enough to be able to have a convo with, and im not THAT bad at keeping them going, but some people dont even bother trying to keep it going which just makes me look dumb and makes me feel stupid tryharding to talk to people >.>

so yeah, here goes nothing, barely an introduction i guess, but feel free to pm me whenever in-game, leave me a message or add me on skype. friend or foe, i can talk to anyone and im always here cx

you'll get to know me with time and i'll give an actual introduction for you if you want to when you talk to me xD
Wow you're the first person in introductions that hasn't said "i'm the new weeaboo in town ;^)~~~"
Good job.
lool, you know, im actually not even an anime fan.. i mean, ofcourse i like it, the art style it has and its stories, but its nothing i watch, read or draw or anything like that
Sakibaraki
Welcome to forum Gebba-san. :)