forum

Terrible Aim

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Fyan
So i have been playing almost full area for a week or so, and everything is fine i got used to it, but there is one problem, my aim. It's terrible i do random misses all the time, is that a muscle memory issue ? Will this go away ?
nrl
"I think got used to full area, but I'm not playing like I'm used to full area."

You're not used to full area.
Vuelo Eluko
sometimes it takes longer than a week to fully rewrite muscle memory
until you do you have to be super deliberate if you want to avoid random misses since you can't rely on your hand doing any kind of movement properly on its own yet.
Pettanko
what if your aim is just naturally bad and its not the tablet area

just food for thought
Noobsicle
random misses means you're not aiming on the hitcircles

just keep in mind to hit every circle pls ty
Aria Kanzaki
practice HR or CS 5
Gumpy
Practise.
Yano
You have the same Problem like me months ago.

One Week of playing with Full Area isn't that much.

Maybe test a new pengrip.

But srsly... play more, it will help alot. Play Maps you can barely pass. Push you limits.
iderekmc

Riince wrote:

until you do you have to be super deliberate if you want to avoid random misses since you can't rely on your hand doing any kind of movement properly on its own yet.
if people say muscle memory is so important, how come i changed my area and that day i got a lot of pp which i get every 3 or more months?
-Soba-

Pettanko wrote:

what if your aim is just naturally bad and its not the tablet area

just food for thought
but it's always the equipment's fault!
blourgh
wtf how can aim be bad with tablet??? .oo:OOO
Vuelo Eluko

iderekmc wrote:

Riince wrote:

if people say muscle memory is so important, how come i changed my area and that day i got a lot of pp which i get every 3 or more months?
well thats just gaining pp, anything you can FC doesn't require the maximum aim you can output because of how easy it is, but if you change from an area you're used to and play a map that pushed your limits before you'll almost definitely do worse.
winber1
i can't improve. this must be a bug.

rito pls fix
blourgh

winber1 wrote:

rito pls fix
have you tried reinstalling osu
GoldenWolf

winber1 wrote:

rito pls fix
move on EUW it will fix itself
cheezstik
When you guys say full area you still play with osu in windowed right? Cos full area for just osu seems like it would make jumps crazy hard.
Full Tablet

cheezstik wrote:

When you guys say full area you still play with osu in windowed right? Cos full area for just osu seems like it would make jumps crazy hard.
I play Full Tablet area, fullscreen.

Also I am pretty bad at the game (though I am better at aim than other aspects of the game).
cheezstik

Full Tablet wrote:

cheezstik wrote:

I play Full Tablet area, fullscreen.

Also I am pretty bad at the game (though I am better at aim than other aspects of the game).
Does your hand just float above your tablet or what? Cos when I tried playing full area, I just couldn't aim, it feels weird to have a floating hand, and tiring eventually.

Well I do know I'm using a weird grip, in their videos, rrtyui and www play with the floating hand, but I can't seem to play like that, I hold the pen like a writing pen, and have the right side of my hand resting on the tablet.
nrl

cheezstik wrote:

I also play full area, fullscreen, and I too am better at aim than other aspects of the game.
B1rd

NarrillNezzurh wrote:

cheezstik wrote:

I also play full area, fullscreen, and I too am better at aim than other aspects of the game.
where do you hold the pen?
nrl
Thumb and index an inch off the tip, pen mostly vertical. Arm rests on desk, base of palm rests on side of tablet. Mostly arm and finger movements, very little wrist.
B1rd
that's a pretty queer style.
nrl
Uhm...
Vuelo Eluko

NarrillNezzurh wrote:

Uhm...
REKT
EKT
KT
T
show more