Persona 5

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
deadbeat

update: have a trailer
Rise_old_1
Ermegerd!!!!!

BTW, is it gonna be for PS Vita aswell? As I don't own a console and played Persona 3-4 and golden on the Vita :3
(unless it's not announced yet :P)
Inflamedmercury

Rise wrote:

Ermegerd!!!!!

BTW, is it gonna be for PS Vita aswell? As I don't own a console and played Persona 3-4 and golden on the Vita :3
I believe it's only coming out for ps3 and ps4.
Kyonko Hizara
HYPE TRAIN

The protag looks pretty fucking cool
AutoMedic
but i was just about to play p4

HYPE
La Volpe
MY BODY IS READY HYPE HYPE HYPE.
Lybydose
ALL ABOARD

Gumpy
The trailer gave me a boner, lasted the rest of the day.
Jindujun93
Well - hopefully that'll make the fanbase quiet down a bit. Those last few months have been really annoying - whenever ATLUS uploaded something not related to P5, most of the viewers there were whining and complaining about the lack of P5. I am hyped, too, of course (even though I don't own a PS3 or PS4), but most of the time the Persona fanbase really gets on my nerves...
Professor Prinny
So much hype.
Hopefully there will be a steady slew of news from here on, showing stuff about the game until whenever it's released.
tn5421

Inflamedmercury wrote:

Rise wrote:

Ermegerd!!!!!

I believe it's only coming out for ps3 and ps4.
nuuuuuu i is sad~
Gumpy
Wonder when it comes to Europe also this is like the only reason to still have a ps3 unless you have a ps4.
Piine

Gumpyyy wrote:

The trailer gave me a boner, lasted the rest of the day.
Pretty much for me
Jindujun93

Gumpyyy wrote:

Wonder when it comes to Europe also this is like the only reason to still have a ps3 unless you have a ps4.
As long as they don't region-lock this like they did with Persona 4 Arena (which most likely won't happen, as that one was a special case), it doesn't matter when it comes to Europe, you could just import it from the US as far as I'm aware. Persona or Shin Megami Tensei games in general won't get a translation anyways (with the exception of Nocturne).
[ Kubolo ]
Would play 10/10
Sal32

deadbeat wrote:

somehow feels like P3
GAMI
When I see that trailer, my body is shaking..

oh my,,
La Volpe
I'm suprised no one uploaded it on here yet, enjoy.
Topic Starter
deadbeat
oh cool :O
added to OP
Gumpy
my hype boner got three times bigger when I saw the trailer.
Time to beg to the RNG gods that my PS3 won't die
Plane
I believe this game needs brought up. It looks fantastic.

Any fans of Persona? It's one of my favorite game series of all time.

Picture of new main protagonist:
La Volpe
There are Persona fans here, we already have a thread for P5 but it's been dead for months. :(
show more