forum

I want to get rid of all my S ranks

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dungeonfire
Since I love to SS maps i obviously want to get rid of all/most of my S ranks
But, I got most of my S ranks before i had to defragment my PC.
And so all my beatmaps i got these bad ranks on are gone and i cant remember the name
So, is there any way or website to view all of my achieved ranks on ?

Thank you for taking your time and reading this :)
uzzi
If you're supporter you can view them through the beatmap list on the website.
Topic Starter
Dungeonfire
Okay, thank you really much!
Gumpy

Tobias2403 wrote:

defragment my PC.
Defraging your computer does not remove what you have on it, Formatting does.
Vuelo Eluko

Gumpyyy wrote:

Tobias2403 wrote:

defragment my PC.
Defraging your computer does not remove what you have on it, Formatting does.
Illus
My first thought when I've seen this thread was "I don't like S ranks because they are ugly so I want A ranks."
My accuracy sucks so much so that SS doesn't exist for me. Or I'm just too lazy.

Anyway, good to see your problem solved. Have fun at improving your scores.

EDIT: I'm stupid, I thought you were supporter. Well, unfortunately I don't know how else to view your played ranked maps.
Zalaria
Tobias, may I ask why would you want to get rid of S ranks? :o I'm just curious. And you have a nice amount of SS's so far ^^
Topic Starter
Dungeonfire
I, as you can see have 100% accuracy.
But still having 12 S Ranks and 1 A rank look questionable/ugly.
So I just want to get rid of them.
And i know that when I played 2 years ago I only played easy maps

And thank you for the compliment! You have A lot of SS and PP as well ;)

- [ U z z I ] - wrote:

If you're supporter you can view them through the beatmap list on the website.
What exactly do you mean by that ? When you scroll through the Ranked and Approved beatmaps listing ?
Vuelo Eluko
i dont see the appeal in SS, i have 35 SS and only one of them was actually impressive.. the other 34 are on easy/normal/hards with pitiful OD that are worth nothing anyway.

if you don't have mostly A's you're boring.
Topic Starter
Dungeonfire

Riince wrote:

i dont see the appeal in SS, i have 35 SS and only one of them was actually impressive.. the other 34 are on easy/normal/hards with pitiful OD that are worth nothing anyway.

if you don't have mostly A's you're boring.
Thanks dude =)
Zalaria
And I thought I wanted to get rid of my A ranks xD
Vuelo Eluko
np just trying to help o/
Topic Starter
Dungeonfire

Zalaria wrote:

Yeah, i wont improve my 1 A rank to SS in near future.
I practice Hard maps as Guest and when i finished the map with an A it was ranked because i forgot to log off
Fortunally i got almost no PP from it or i would be screwed ^^
Zalaria

Tobias2403 wrote:

Zalaria wrote:

Yeah, i wont improve my 1 A rank to SS in near future.
I practice Hard maps as Guest and when i finished the map with an A it was ranked because i forgot to log off
Fortunally i got almost no PP from it or i would be screwed ^^
Well damn, I wish I had your ambition to SS maps. I mean I use to but now not so much >.< I have the horrible tendency to get 1x100 (hence like 850+ of my S rank count...) But S ranks arent all that bad imo. Most of my SS were from easy/normal, while some were pure luck. Do you have a specific number you're striving for?
Topic Starter
Dungeonfire

Zalaria wrote:

Well damn, I wish I had your ambition to SS maps
This is how I get better at games, I learned it through speedrunning.
Master everything you can do until you know any possible pattern, then jump to the next difficulty

Zalaria wrote:

I have the horrible tendency to get 1x100 (hence like 850+ of my S rank count...)
Same. On Remote Control - Normal +HR DT PF I got 1x100 on the last circle twice in a row, same with Lost one no Goukoku - Normal +DT HR PF

Zalaria wrote:

Do you have a specific number you're striving for?
Probably getting over 1000 SS first. And I want to have at least 1500pp
And at that point I am either going to stop playing the game or go super serious

Do you mind me adding you as a friend ?
Zalaria

Tobias2403 wrote:

Zalaria wrote:

Well damn, I wish I had your ambition to SS maps
This is how I get better at games, I learned it through speedrunning.
Master everything you can do until you know any possible pattern, then jump to the next difficulty

Zalaria wrote:

I have the horrible tendency to get 1x100 (hence like 850+ of my S rank count...)
Same. On Remote Control - Normal +HR DT PF I got 1x100 on the last circle twice in a row, same with Lost one no Goukoku - Normal +DT HR PF

Zalaria wrote:

Do you have a specific number you're striving for?
Probably getting over 1000 SS first. And I want to have at least 1500pp
And at that point I am either going to stop playing the game or go super serious

Do you mind me adding you as a friend ?
Yeah I actually stayed at the easy/normal range when I first started out, but back then I was desperate for leaderboards hahahaha ^^ every 100 SS were milestones for me. And sure you can add me, I already added ya ^w^
NixXSkate
Going for only SSs is a dark road...
It'll be very hard to push yourself.
Vuelo Eluko

NixXSkate wrote:

cheezstik

NixXSkate wrote:

Well we all do have different playstyles, I know I personally couldn't replace all my s's and a's with ss's because I've gotten s/a on too many hard songs, it would be pretty impossible for me to get an ss of any song I have over 100pp. I also know that I would improve a lot slower if I only went for ss.

But hey, I can't say I don't admire his accuracy and ss count, 100% accuracy definitely looks pretty sweet.
NixXSkate

cheezstik wrote:

NixXSkate wrote:

Well we all do have different playstyles, I know I personally couldn't replace all my s's and a's with ss's because I've gotten s/a on too many hard songs, it would be pretty impossible for me to get an ss of any song I have over 100pp. I also know that I would improve a lot slower if I only went for ss.

But hey, I can't say I don't admire his accuracy and ss count, 100% accuracy definitely looks pretty sweet.
RIP, never made it to 100%
cheezstik

NixXSkate wrote:

RIP, never made it to 100%
Yeah it's fine though, something tells me that you have something else that makes up for that ;). I didn't even know 100% was possible unless every ranked song you ever played on was an ss.
Raniemi
All SS :)
B1rd
I'll just put it out there, being a player who SS's everything means you'll progress very slowly, and probably never get into the top 1K. Unless you train offline or something.
cheezstik

Raniemi wrote:

Nice :o. Did your playcount get reset or what? Cos it seems kinda low considering how many ss's you have and their high difficulty.
Vuelo Eluko
for that playcount looks like normal to me, considering im pretty much as slow as you can progress and hes still only twice my rank.
B1rd

Riince wrote:

for that playcount looks like normal to me, considering im pretty much as slow as you can progress and hes still only twice my rank.
2400K pp is a pretty nice jump for you though, when did you become so accurate?
Vuelo Eluko

B1rd wrote:

Riince wrote:

2400K pp is a pretty nice jump for you though, when did you become so accurate?
when i took a break from doing stuff like this all the time and took some time to focus on accuracy. now that i can SS od8 i think it was productive and im going back to my old ways though. cya in the funny papers
B1rd

Riince wrote:

when i took a break from doing stuff like this all the time and took some time to focus on accuracy. now that i can SS od8 i think it was productive and im going back to my old ways though. cya in the funny papers
well, my accuracy isn't that great, even though I mainly play FC'able maps. Maybe Riince being more accurate than me is a sign that I need to improve my accuracy too. (although I got this yesterday, first try without trying, proof that miracles do happen)
Raniemi

cheezstik wrote:

Raniemi wrote:

Nice :o. Did your playcount get reset or what? Cos it seems kinda low considering how many ss's you have and their high difficulty.
How do you get a playcount reset?
Anyway most of my SS are below 80pp and I just stopped spamming retries to SS
Topic Starter
Dungeonfire

Raniemi wrote:

Yo, how do you even play that good, i'm jealous ;_;

B1rd wrote:

I'll just put it out there, being a player who SS's everything means you'll progress very slowly, and probably never get into the top 1K. Unless you train offline or something.
I don't really want to be a god player. I just want to be someone who is able beat my friends at osu ;)
Also, DT is so overrated. So won't be too hard to get at least to 1.5k pp
show more