forum

Hatsuki Yura - Lunicode

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
10nya
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, October 5, 2014 at 1:26:43 AM

Artist: Hatsuki Yura
Title: Lunicode
Source: Touhou
Tags: EastNewSound ENS Perpetual Devotion C86 wendao harez p_a_n
BPM: 165
Filesize: 4710kb
Play Time: 02:44
Difficulties Available:
  1. Lunatic (4.71 stars, 538 notes)
  2. Normal (1.72 stars, 154 notes)
  3. P A N meow (4.94 stars, 616 notes)
  4. wendao's Easy (1.41 stars, 139 notes)
Download: Hatsuki Yura - Lunicode
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
fakyeah/10
Asagi
fakyeah/10
Ulysses
Hi,I apologize for the delay.

[Lunatic]

Map is decent and fun.

1. In my opinion,the biggest problem in this diff is that the spacing of slow part is similar or even bigger than that of fast part.I am going to forcus above all on pointing them out:
    00:36:370 - I think you won't disagree if I said slow part begins at here.
  2. 00:36:915 (2,3) - This jump is not necessary in this slow part.I understand that you want to stand out the piano sound of (3) but the spacing now you are using is huger than that in the hype part:00:35:461 (2,3,4,5,6).Therefore,you may want to change this pattern like this:
  3. 00:41:279 (5,6) - Same as above,this is a slow part,not a part giving players feeling of jumps.Putting this slider closer like this would give players a better feeling:
  4. If you agreed with what I suggested,please also change:
    00:44:188 (5,6) -
  5. 01:11:824 - You are used to use a slider coloured in red with high pace to express this sound,excepting this time.It breaks the consistency of this part and chaning rhythm suddenly while you use same rhythm in the rest parts is quite weird.I suggest you to place the rhythm like this,you may be happy with it:

This map is decent as I said,cant find any other problems in it.
TtmnZk
\ ENS /
Do you still need IN gd?
:D :D
Topic Starter
10nya

nold_1702 wrote:

Hi,I apologize for the delay.

[Lunatic]

Map is decent and fun.

1. In my opinion,the biggest problem in this diff is that the spacing of slow part is similar or even bigger than that of fast part.I am going to forcus above all on pointing them out:
    00:36:370 - I think you won't disagree if I said slow part begins at here.
  2. 00:36:915 (2,3) - This jump is not necessary in this slow part.I understand that you want to stand out the piano sound of (3) but the spacing now you are using is huger than that in the hype part:00:35:461 (2,3,4,5,6).Therefore,you may want to change this pattern like this:
    fixed in other way :D
  3. 00:41:279 (5,6) - Same as above,this is a slow part,not a part giving players feeling of jumps.Putting this slider closer like this would give players a better feeling:
    reduced jump and fixed in other way
  4. If you agreed with what I suggested,please also change:
    00:44:188 (5,6) - sure
  5. 01:11:824 - You are used to use a slider coloured in red with high pace to express this sound,excepting this time.It breaks the consistency of this part and chaning rhythm suddenly while you use same rhythm in the rest parts is quite weird.I suggest you to place the rhythm like this,you may be happy with it:
    keep this part since 01:11:824 - part is actually fit for triplet D:

This map is decent as I said,cant find any other problems in it.
thanks for the mod, nold~

TT Mouse wrote:

\ ENS /
Do you still need IN gd?
:D :D
i'm sorry but the gd slot is only for mapper that have at least 1 ranked map ;w; but it's great to see you love ENS as well! :D
Laurier
Topic Starter
10nya

Laurier wrote:

<3 thank you so much laurier-san
wendao
/bJY1C

fk u
Topic Starter
10nya

wendao wrote:

/bJY1C

fk u
manteb gan add ke mapset mau? 8)
wendao
depend on u 8)
Topic Starter
10nya
beberapa stacking sama symmetry bisa dibenerin btw 8( added ya tapi ntaran lol uts
wendao
Topic Starter
10nya
updated