[osu!mania] dat ajeemaniz / ExUsagi's Queue

posted
Total Posts
386
show more
Topic Starter
Arzenvald
2 more slot! no nomination granted as usual, and please read below :

is your map hitsounded manually or hitsounded using hitsound copier?
tell me and put your map here
diamant66
Hiho ^^

Artist - Title : LOW PASS - Landscape
Mapset Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/797707/discussion/1675261/timeline
Key Mode : 4k
Concerns of the Map : It's me again lol .I know you already checked this map,so I just wanted to ask if you think there are any bigger problems/flaws left ,for this to be rankable .yeah
Hitsounded manually more like keysounded lul
I know easy is not 100% HS yet ,I'll get to it

I'd really appreciate your help :)
Topic Starter
Arzenvald

diamant66 wrote:

Hiho ^^

Artist - Title : LOW PASS - Landscape
Mapset Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/797707/discussion/1675261/timeline
Key Mode : 4k
Concerns of the Map : It's me again lol .I know you already checked this map,so I just wanted to ask if you think there are any bigger problems/flaws left ,for this to be rankable .yeah
Hitsounded manually more like keysounded lul
I know easy is not 100% HS yet ,I'll get to it

I'd really appreciate your help :)
Ohh I almost forgotten to recheck this map, good for me!

One more slot
_Asha
hellou

Artist - Title :Umeboshi Chazuke-Bison Charge
Mapset Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/838465#mania/1785195
Key Mode : 4k
Concerns of the Map :hitsounded i used copier. all finished.
thx!
Topic Starter
Arzenvald
Closed! Will take a look at both
Karan907
rip me
Topic Starter
Arzenvald
oh wow lets revive this thread, shall we?

accepting KPOP songs only
preferably new song releases
preferably a mapset with longer duration!
if the map is well prepared for ranking, you can request for nomination!

2 slots!
Muu-chan
i dun have kpop uwu
Topic Starter
Arzenvald

Muu-chan wrote:

i dun have kpop uwu
Apa dong adanya? Wkwkwk
Muu-chan
adaa kpop tapi lagu lamaa uwuwuwu
dah siap tp blum ada mod sama sekalii
kalau ada request lain yg lebih pantes abaikan aja bunnyyyy chaann uwu

Artist - Title : Hari - Kwiyomi song
Mapset Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/517941
Key Mode : 4, 5, 7 Key~

sama kalau boleh tolong bantuin metadatanya ya bunny chaan uwu
makasihh
RiP46
jpop > kpop

change my mind
Topic Starter
Arzenvald

Muu-chan wrote:

adaa kpop tapi lagu lamaa uwuwuwu
dah siap tp blum ada mod sama sekalii
kalau ada request lain yg lebih pantes abaikan aja bunnyyyy chaann uwu

Artist - Title : Hari - Kwiyomi song
Mapset Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/517941
Key Mode : 4, 5, 7 Key~

sama kalau boleh tolong bantuin metadatanya ya bunny chaan uwu
makasihh
kwiyomi wehh

oke accepted
Topic Starter
Arzenvald
New rule :

Post a map that you think it's unique and different from any other generic 4* 4k map or meta map. Preferably ready for nomination / rank.

Any keymode, 7k is the highest priority
Dergo
yo

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/983953#mania/2058813

needs a bit more mods but if you are able to look through this set that'll be awesome

the set itself is technical and it's different from what I've seen
[OSC]Amagai
hi

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/943788#mania/2037438

this map is kinda hybrid, i hope you like this one since its DnB xd

Arzenvald wrote:

is your map hitsounded manually or hitsounded using hitsound copier?
tell me and put your map here
i hitsounded the HS diff manually but used HS copier to avoid issues of duplied hs or missing hs jaja
Sooph
mania ranked needs more metal owo
currently undergoing a bn check on this one but some mods from another bn would be appreciated
Artist - Title : UNDEAD CORPORATION - Embraced by the Flame
Mapset Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/875784
Key Mode : 4
-H i k a r i-
Hi, ya!

Artist - Title : Eisyo-kobu - Oriental Blossom

Mapset Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/781373#mania/2078913

Key Mode : 4K & 7K

Now all diffs are finished (including hs). This is my first 7k mapset aims to ranked status and I need more mods for 7K.

Thanks in advance! :)
Syadow-
mohon bantuannya bang :"V

Artist - Title : O2i3 - Ooi [Game Edit]

Mapset Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/502300#mania/1480538

Key Mode : 4

sv sama nasi + indomie
suwun bang
Yana Feiya
Artist - Title :M2U - Quo Vadis

Mapset Link :https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/939503#mania/1970638

Key Mode :4

This is my first 4k mapset aims to ranked status , and this is beautiful!
thanks~
:3
Topic Starter
Arzenvald
I'll check through all the map listed, and rate all the map, if the map unique enough that its stand out from other.

Rating will be based on :
Keymode of choice
Song choice
Overall concept and execution
Overall chart structure
Overall readiness for nomination

Closed

Rating as for now (position will change over time) :

1. n/a
2. education
3. quo vadis
4. oriental blossom
5. Ooi
6. n/a
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply