forum

Relax Mod and Aim

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
FlyingKebab
Is relax mod a good estimate of how good your aim is?

Image Material NF - 58% RM - 94%
Airman NF - 63% RM - 90%
Rainbow Dash NF - 40% RM 81%
Gigantic O.T.N [SS] NF - 68% RM - 92%
Remote Control NF - 81% RM 89%

Does this mean that i suck at tapping compared to my aim :/ ?
Upskirt
Your aim and tapping have to be in sync, relax mod means nothing.

Because you can do a few maps well with Relax doesn't your aim is any good.

PRACTICE MORE =D

(I love your avatar)
MostDakka
Relax doesn't tell you anything since when you play relax you need to only focus on 1 thing[aim] compared to normal mode when you need to do 2 things at the same time. you can easly see that when playing in normal your cursor isnt working the same way as in relax.
Topic Starter
FlyingKebab

Storm2344 wrote:

Relax doesn't tell you anything since when you play relax you need to only focus on 1 thing[aim] compared to normal mode when you need to do 2 things at the same time. you can easly see that when playing in normal your cursor isnt working the same way as in relax.
I actually pressed the keys while I was playing to simulate how I really play, I didn't just move my cursor around.
GoldenWolf
It still doesn't mean shit, don't use relax to know anything about your actual skill. It also hits the circles ~10ms earlier than you're supposed to, making it very lenient with mispositions/mistiming
Relax is a mod meant to have fun not to practice/fool yourself thinking you have better aim than you actually do
Topic Starter
FlyingKebab

GoldenWolf wrote:

It still doesn't mean shit, don't use relax to know anything about your actual skill. It also hits the circles ~10ms earlier than you're supposed to, making it very lenient with mispositions/mistiming
Relax is a mod meant to have fun not to practice/fool yourself thinking you have better aim than you actually do
Jeez... I was just asking QQ....
GoldenWolf
And I'm just answeriiing
Topic Starter
FlyingKebab
MeanieWolf ;_; . Your replies are too blunt :<.
GoldenWolf
Can't fake kindess sorry
Martell_old_1

FlyingKebab wrote:

I think it's just a coincidence. Did you try NF first and then relax? Then you obviously memorised map and actually you also improved so well, I don't think your tapping sucks compared to your aim.
CXu
Relax will hit the note even if you barely touch it for a very short time. As real playing requires your cursor to be on the note when you click, it doesn't tell you anything other than that you touched the note somehow, while not necessarily at the correct time in sync with your own hit or that you were on the note long enough for you to actually hit it when you play normally.

Also relax is harder than nomod
E a g l e

GoldenWolf wrote:

Does this mean that I can put my GO to -10 and then become Cookiezi?
Topic Starter
FlyingKebab

Martell wrote:

FlyingKebab wrote:

I think it's just a coincidence. Did you try NF first and then relax? Then you obviously memorised map and actually you also improved so well, I don't think your tapping sucks compared to your aim.

I have played each map atleast over 10 times already but I don't memorize beatmaps. The NF are about 3 to 4 days old at the time i wrote the post. At times i feel like I should be able to clear a beatmap without hassle but can't for some reason. A similar thing happened when i started playing without NF, the first day i could barely survive a 4 star map and 2 days later I was able to play everything to 4.5 stars. If the relax mod can hit notes on their edges than then explains mostly everything. I'm prone to spontaneous changes it seems.

EDIT: Back to reading 180 pages of "Crime and Punishment" <3 -_-" .
GoldenWolf

-Eagle- wrote:

Does this mean that I can put my GO to -10 and then become Cookiezi?
It means you'd hear the hitsounds almost perfectly on time with the song, but then again Relax still has a very lenient hit window and you'll always hit more objects than what you'd hit if you were playing normally