forum

Where did your username originate from?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Afterlost
It's from anime with named /Afterlost/ and i living at Indonesia.
DXPOHIHIHI
S - Steven(my name)

Z - (also my name dont want people to know my full name)

KILLER - I dont even know why iI ended my name with killer, meh I probably just thinked that adding killer to my username will make it sound cool
Taj
Comes from the Arabic/Persian word for crown.
I just put it in because it sounds majestic.
samX500
When I was 12 I thought it sounded cool and I just kept it.
Orittsu
It's a nickname a friend gave me and I liked how unique it was and I was like 'YEAH!'
cxckslayer02
I got my former name "FletscherrR" from work because they just called me like that. The reason why they did is because they messed up my surname. Wow.

My name I have rn.. because I don't come alonge with those guys from work anymore and I just wanna get rid of this name. Even though I still get called "Fletscher" irl.
But yeah.. just trying to get rid of it.
For this one I have just generated some random letters and numbers and put them together.
Doublewow.
Rurree
one of my favorite rap and producer duo
rosetaxi
I used to be addicted to the game Brave Frontier, and two of units which you could obtain on the game were named "Kira" and "Yuura." One is a light-elemental unit and the other is dark-elemental, which are my favorite elements. So, I joined the two together and made "Kira Yuura" which is satisfying to read for me because they have the same letter ending "ra."

I'm dorky about my name, haha.
Arachnid
I had an undying love for RWBY, now I have a love for spiders.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Mood
xyoarceus
The xyo was from this guy https://www.aq.com/character.asp?id=Xyo back in my aqworlds days. The Arceus is pretty much self explanatory. I just thought it sounded cool if i mixed the (in the time) godly player i've ever seen back in my 8 year old days and the most godly pokemon that was ever conceived.
Levels
- Roman -
My name, but with dashes
choroi
it was senpai + ackerman = senpai_ackerman
simple.
Sunkiss
It came from a song on DDR Supernova 2

I don't even like the song anymore.
ChocoFudg123
Mine comes from the name I used for my Minecraft account "ChocolateFudg123"
which came from me want to call my account "ChocolateFudge123" but it was taken already.
Gwelawyr
My current username was a old meme from 2013 which I used to say I was a girl, so some friend of mine told me to change my name into it for troll people he did know I was a man that's why he tell me to use this username like a "neko princess" xD but well right now I just regret it and wanna back to my old username "Gwelawyr"

Actually if I am honest I get the username Gwelawyr on a username generator... or do I mix two username? I don 't remember at all and I find that sound really GOOD.. so I just kept it.
etta231
hm,actually my name is generic and it stuck to me, what i mean its ''lunetta231'' or either ''etta231'' wanted give it as ColdFeaR but feels like its cringe so i choose etta231 for some reason that obviously i do not know
Tranquilmonia
I took Tranquility from the Wii game Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility and Harmonia and merged them into my current user name. I think it sounds nice, although it probably is a little bit too long. For instance, I can't fit that into the name of my character in Pokémon games! ( ; =ᆺ= )◝
thyme_old_1
since i changed my name i guess i'll reply here again. my name originated from the herb itself.
the ball man
Maybe because I'm just Alex
fentanyl
I hate my laugh
dogg
because i love dogs
-Arti-
from my first minecraft account name Artidichu and my nickname was arti so yea xD
SanderEST
Okay.
My name came from
I put my real name
Then EST is Estonia
I found osu about my twitch friend
Amadeus Jeffrey
At this moment, I'm wondering where I got this name from.

It was like 2013, and I had a certain obsession with Pokemon and Nintendo. I tried to create a channel on YouTube using strange combinations of Japanese, until one that I liked a lot and related to the thunder, which I liked very much: Radrion. Obviously this was incomplete and I decided to put my birthday on the name: 0507, but I thought it was too long, so I reduced the number to a "557". Over time, my dream of YouTube and having Nintendo consoles (I am middle class) vanished and the "Alpha" was born, which I took thinking of a username that would be simple, attractive and disused. I looked for meanings and I said to myself: "You are a person who leads and always seeks the best not only for you, but for others, you are the Alpha of a pack". I mixed it with the legendary number 557, and that's where the "Alpha557" was born. Sorry for writing so much.
P U L S E
Back when i was a wee lad I made my Youtube name Pulse, Realized it was overused so i changed it, When i first made this account i just remembered the name and changed it, So yea thats the story behind my name.
Frezmo_old
My username originated from eleven year-old me making sounds until I made one that sounded cool, and I the reason I stuck with it is because people refer me to that name so there's no point in changing it now.
flake
crystalinfusion: based on Vainglory's Crystal Infusion consumable, Something I often buy lategame for a powerspike on Catherine back when I used to play Vainglory.

Flake: One of the few names I decided to change my name to in the short span of my first and only 1 month supporter days, with a help of a friend. I was supposedly going for Weapon, but he insisted for Flake. I don't see my friend that much now, but the username reminds me of my good days with him.
dayuii
dayuii: I got this name from two of my friends, and I combined their names. Dae-shaun and Yui, and I got dayuii. I've had it for years now. I did changed from it, and this was my first username I had on osu, then I did like 5 name changes and asked for a revert back to dayuii because that's my OG name.
Kingironside
When I played final fantasy tactics with my brother, we used a random name generator to name all the charecters in our party. One of the names was ironside and he was our dragoon. I remember this one boss fight that dragoon was the only one who survived thanks to the jump ability. So I thought I would keep the name for myself.

Also it apparently is the name of a ship that sunk during world war 1. That's pretty cool. Minus the king part anyway.
klkuo
My name in romaji is karorina but that sounds weird so I shortened it to karo. For account usernames is add -cchi, -rin, -ri, -sensei, etc if "karo" is not available
hat
For my previous names: I go under Infinity/Infinitum pretty much on every forum I was ever on.

for my current name: hat, hat hat hat hat.
Laudi
its.. uhh.. my name..
Miyu Okamoto
For me I chose Miyu Okamoto as since I last knew from osu! Twitch streams it was trendy to have a username of a waifu and well, I mean, it was hard to get one! So I went with an idol girl from probably my favourite idol anime, Miyu Okamoto from Wake Up, Girls!. And that is pretty much it.

a Plane
MiharuUwU
tried a simple weab username and was sad that it was taken added a 0 and thats the story
henry11hei
My previous username Henrygame3 comes from when I was 12. MY real name was Henry and game come from playing games and 3 comes from how many emails I had

My now username Henry11hei
11hei comes from my brother when he used his name then 11hei and I have been using it ever since because nobody gonna take that username beside me
Ritik_
this unaware idiot here has his own first name as his username :)
Asphyxialice
I was a pretty big weeb in high school. Tried learning Japanese for like a hot second, made this name, and then never followed through learning lol
show more