forum

Where did your username originate from?

posted
Total Posts
show more
carfentanil_old
it's a drug that's so potent a single granule of it could wipe out a room of adults. i'm really into pharmacology, so that's why i chose it
Adowa_old
my username for most games "Adowa" is a name i got called when i used to get bullied,i translated it to english, from taiwanese and thought it sounded pretty cool in english.
Staniczek
My username is a modification of my surname + diminutive (because the usual "Stanik" has already been used.)

Stanik (pol.) > Bra (eng.)
UwU
- EdgarNitroX
My dumb username is how my friends call me xD i want to change it
Maowo
I found somebody with the name speedybattlebug and it sounded so cool imo. I changed my name directly. Before SBB i used Manoonx, (Manon + Moon) i dont know i was 12 and i liked the name Manon a lot.

12-5-19

i just changed it to Maowo
because my name is Mao and i added owo behind it x)
vSanguine
Mine was Spectre until November 2017 when I just shortened it to Spec.

Then somewhere in 2018 it became vSpec and since the name 'vSpec' is already taken on a lotta sites by car enthusiasts (Cuz of some Nissan car named vSpec idk), had to make it vSpecky.
Lanaxer
i like sheep
UnFailedd
I got a good idea of ​​trying to get top 10,000 in this game!
So i think that tell's where the name came from :D
Justified
From justifying my answers
haruchi
I was a huge fan of rrtyui, and his name is pronounced as ruruchi, so I decided to change the first "ru" to "ha", thus my name is formed lolol
SevenFrenzy
I threw a dart at a number board. Landed on 7. Then I did a random word generator. Gave me Frenzy.

Yeah, quite the story.... -_-
_nhan
basically it's my real name btw
ooq
Eragon
Ynotdat
Needed a minecraft name, i asked my cousin what name i should use out of a list, he said "why not that one?" and i said "oh dang u right" and then i promptly forgot what i said and just put down Ynotdat lol
Ascrute
My friend just gave me a list of cool sounding names that were available in Minecraft and it just stuck with me ever since.
Zech
well my username is my second name
diligence_old_1
I'm not entirely sure on how i found my username but its a unique name overall
Oweeen
my uh

name
Raburauza
I was trying to think of something catchy, misspelled Salamander and it ended up as "SamTheSlamander", which is awkward as hell.
thyme_old_1
the tsundere from nijiiro days
J Vtol
my friends call me by my last name and they started butchering it into vtol
Nagaraia
t
Orofil
I tried to write "profile" really fast and this is what I got.
Syako
I call me TwillieSparkle because she is one of my favorite characters in my little pony haha xD
Taaat
My username is from a Chinese food called Daan Taat, however Taat was taken so I had to use the next best thing, Taaat. (The food in English is called egg tart btw..)
Injected_Skillz
i injected once a hack in mc and went on a public ts group one the guys the noticed that im hacking and called me injected skills thats it
Afterlost
It's from anime with named /Afterlost/ and i living at Indonesia.
DXPOHIHIHI
S - Steven(my name)

Z - (also my name dont want people to know my full name)

KILLER - I dont even know why iI ended my name with killer, meh I probably just thinked that adding killer to my username will make it sound cool
Taj
Comes from the Arabic/Persian word for crown.
I just put it in because it sounds majestic.
samX500
When I was 12 I thought it sounded cool and I just kept it.
Orittsu
It's a nickname a friend gave me and I liked how unique it was and I was like 'YEAH!'
-FR
I got my former name "FletscherrR" from work because they just called me like that. The reason why they did is because they messed up my surname. Wow.

My name I have rn.. because I don't come alonge with those guys from work anymore and I just wanna get rid of this name. Even though I still get called "Fletscher" irl.
But yeah.. just trying to get rid of it.
For this one I have just generated some random letters and numbers and put them together.
Doublewow.
Rurree
one of my favorite rap and producer duo
rosetaxi
I used to be addicted to the game Brave Frontier, and two of units which you could obtain on the game were named "Kira" and "Yuura." One is a light-elemental unit and the other is dark-elemental, which are my favorite elements. So, I joined the two together and made "Kira Yuura" which is satisfying to read for me because they have the same letter ending "ra."

I'm dorky about my name, haha.
Arachnid
I had an undying love for RWBY, now I have a love for spiders.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Mood
xyoarceus
The xyo was from this guy https://www.aq.com/character.asp?id=Xyo back in my aqworlds days. The Arceus is pretty much self explanatory. I just thought it sounded cool if i mixed the (in the time) godly player i've ever seen back in my 8 year old days and the most godly pokemon that was ever conceived.
Levels
- Roman -
My name, but with dashes
choroi
it was senpai + ackerman = senpai_ackerman
simple.
show more