forum

Where did your username originate from?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Tokinome
Got it from a character created by "Funamusea".
LazerLove
I love lasers :/
Carmlillball
Ssshh.. It came from my name
IneffableBore
in·ef·fa·ble
/inˈefəb(ə)l/
adjective
too great or extreme to be expressed or described in words.

bore·dom
/ˈbôrdəm/
noun
the state of feeling bored.

And my username was too long so... yeah ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
KrheaKap
Literally, a Random XBox name from 7-8years ago....LUL
T3nt4c135
I just like tentacles.
MisakiSakaki
Mei Misaki and Koichi Sakakibara from Another ^-^
Liri_The_Devil
My username is because my name is Liri and my nickname (that I made up and made everyone call me) is the Devil or Satan so that's where my username is from
Alyca
Mine came from an alteration of Fiel, Nirvalen from No Game No Life.
Lewdax
My first username was "Maxwell" because my ex-girlfriend called me like that, and i kept a lot of letters for my new username (the e w a x) and i added "Lewd" and mixed that and Lewdax was born
Niktushi
My username comes from my DevianArt account, but I don't remember how did I get the idea.
I just remember that it was a different username but it was already taken so I said: "Let's just change a few things".
And it end up being Niktushi. lol
Rabbecito
My friends gave me the nickname "Rappe" on 1st grade and then I turned it into Rabbe and now it's Rabbecito just for the memes. Mostly I use Rabbe on other platforms like Discord etc.
E2HORN
<q
Sulphate
When I first got a Minecraft account, I was very into chemistry, and I wanted a unique nickname. So, I came up with 'Minecraftium Sulphate', which I shortened to 'MCSulphate'. After playing for a while and joining some communities, I ended up being called 'Sulphate' by most, which is what I'm called on everything except here, since I cannot take that name.
_Artsyo
First, I've came up with some random nicknames but I was playing league at the time and I really enjoyed playing Yasuo and I just added and removed some letter and shuffle them and that's how Artsyo was born xD
MisakiTobisawa-
I wrote down the list of the girls in Date A Live and showed it to two of my friends. We crossed off names until everyone could claim a waifu, and I got Kotori. (My friends got Tohka and Yoshino)

Don't worry, I love all the Kotori's out there, not just my waifu Kotori Itsuka.
Mi_Zui
now I have a normal nickname (I do not know why Mi Zui) but the previous one came from the Polish name of "kuskus" groats xD
HenrikDK
It was my lack of creativity. I'm from a small country Denmark, and finding other users in most games was hard without actually taking with them mouth to mouth. So to make it easier i called myself Henrik (It's my name) and then added DK for Denmark. It works surprisingly well, most people ask if im from Denmark and i say yes, and we continue playing together :)
Plini
Uta
not the map, i actually was searching for a shortname and came up with this
Mekki
I was thinking of a minecraft username some years ago, and Mario Kart has always been one of my favorite games, so yeah, I decided to put MkGuh xD

Mk = Mario Kart and Guh is just my nickname irl basically
Perfect Dusk
My name originates from Exit this Earth's Atomosphere, as if it wasn't obvious enough
x Lony
My middle name is Lonnie.. Lony is shorter Lonnie.. The x is because "Lony" was taken
EvilBaggi
My name is from one piece. It`s pirat Buggy's name in russian translate.
Nikolai
niko was taken
Thonkkk
My name came from Kazaki Arata from the anime RELIFE
demonization_old
from the word itself.
notsquish
from having a fat cat LMFAO
loli66
i named myself like this beacuse reasons and now i want to change, somebody knows when i can chage it for free?
Flanster

loli66 wrote:

i named myself like this beacuse reasons and now i want to change, somebody knows when i can chage it for free?

Nope.
Manrobicz
I mean, I used to be super into the Bashur Minecraft youtuber before all of the scandals hit. My first name was SuperBashur235 on xbox, but then I was invited to my friends clan. It was called the HIDE clan. From there, I just changed it to hidebashur13. (The 13 coming from my birthday, February 13th)
Leight_Nash
Came from my surname but reversed. Then i just changed some letters and i found it was cool :p
Ajisai-
I like Hydrangeas and rain and also happened to be the name of one of my favorite tracks by Camellia and Sota Fujimori, AZISAI. The name can also be written as "Ajisai" so yeah
MysticalBlade
i named my first minecraft diamond enchanted sword MysticalBlade, and it has been stuck to me since
Poidachii
My name was derived from Yuudachi and her catchphrase "poi". Yeah its kinda catchy at times lel
DeletedUser_6716377
-
Iyouka
My name originally from an anime called "Hyouka"
I hope that already explained everything :v
singulier
i'm dutch but my name came from french word. heh
Journal
1) I'm planning to major in Journalism,
2) I think of the OT forums as my place to share and write comfortably, hence...Journal.
Carmlillball

Journal wrote:

1) I'm planning to major in Journalism,
2) I think of the OT forums as my place to share and write comfortably, hence...Journal.

Both are fantastic! I wish you all the best for your Major, and it's nice that you feel that you can share things comfortably with others. I am inspired.
show more