forum

Where did your username originate from?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Refills
mINECRAFT pOT pVP wAHEY

i honestly don't remember where this came from but it's stupid now

(namechanged, username described is refills)
extrasensory
Chaotica
I was originally Capo_Kid24 (which was my original online handle), but when I got supporter I decided to change it to what I wanted my official online handle to be since I was starting a YT/Twitch. This username started the rest of my online profiles with this username from then on
Vuelo Eluko
I'm using the name of my wife who is from Made in Abyss. I love her so much, she made me pick up lucid dreaming again.
jungjushee
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
breylin
I have a few “usernames” that I’ve used online for awhile now but Breylin is my main for almost everything. It’s not my real name (but close actually)

I think the true origin was for a character name back when I played the harvest moon on the GameCube and it stuck over since.

I love names that use y and l :p

I’ll probably end up naming a daughter Breylin if I have a kid ever xD
Drizzel
I got my username from a book called Erebos which was written by an author from my country. At the time I was 11 years old and I was realyl getting into online games and since I've never known an alias aside from "Player 1", so I set out looking for inspiration and found it.
Synthja
My name is from my real name :3

OH NO IS THAT MY SECURITY I SHOULDN'T SAID THAT OUT XD
PopSoda
It sounds really cringy, but it has an intresting backstory.
So osu was kind of the first game i have began actively playing. I have started playing it when i was 6 years old, and since you can't rename yourself it stays like that.
Basically i wasn't very original and didn't think too much of it because i have wanted to quickly play, and i have just reversed my name (nikita) and put my date of birth. It sounds like a joke and like the worst username ever, but it reminds me of myself as a kid and i really like it because of that. I would have changed it, but maybe it will stay for good.
payney
i really like undertale, specifically chara's whole character (heheh) and then i just yeeted the maru off of orochimaru, and here we are

god i need a better name
skiism
During the big Dubstep trend about 7-9 years ago, there was a very popular artist named "SKisM". His music was one of the best next to Flux Pavilion and Skrillex.

My username before that was "LoLMeCrazy" so I definitely needed a new ign, so I went with "SKiisM" since I was a huge fan of his music. Barely anyone recognizes the name since the artist phased out awhile ago too.
genkicho
tbh i stole this lol... i feel bad now i gonna change nickname later
MediocreTactics
This username come from my irl self and how i looked depressed all the time without being actually depressed; I really wanna change it to be honest.
The Blakery
My username is a mix between my name (Blake) and my occupation as a Baker, pretty simple but yeah that's where it comes from!
chenny
hit my keyboard
Tokinome
Got it from a character created by "Funamusea".
LazerLove
I love lasers :/
Carmlillball
Ssshh.. It came from my name
IneffableBore
in·ef·fa·ble
/inˈefəb(ə)l/
adjective
too great or extreme to be expressed or described in words.

bore·dom
/ˈbôrdəm/
noun
the state of feeling bored.

And my username was too long so... yeah ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
KrheaKap
Literally, a Random XBox name from 7-8years ago....LUL
T3nt4c135
I just like tentacles.
MisakiSakaki
Mei Misaki and Koichi Sakakibara from Another ^-^
Liri_The_Devil
My username is because my name is Liri and my nickname (that I made up and made everyone call me) is the Devil or Satan so that's where my username is from
Alyca
Mine came from an alteration of Fiel, Nirvalen from No Game No Life.
Lewdax
My first username was "Maxwell" because my ex-girlfriend called me like that, and i kept a lot of letters for my new username (the e w a x) and i added "Lewd" and mixed that and Lewdax was born
Niktushi
My username comes from my DevianArt account, but I don't remember how did I get the idea.
I just remember that it was a different username but it was already taken so I said: "Let's just change a few things".
And it end up being Niktushi. lol
Rabbecito
My friends gave me the nickname "Rappe" on 1st grade and then I turned it into Rabbe and now it's Rabbecito just for the memes. Mostly I use Rabbe on other platforms like Discord etc.
E2HORN
<q
Sulphate
When I first got a Minecraft account, I was very into chemistry, and I wanted a unique nickname. So, I came up with 'Minecraftium Sulphate', which I shortened to 'MCSulphate'. After playing for a while and joining some communities, I ended up being called 'Sulphate' by most, which is what I'm called on everything except here, since I cannot take that name.
_Artsyo
First, I've came up with some random nicknames but I was playing league at the time and I really enjoyed playing Yasuo and I just added and removed some letter and shuffle them and that's how Artsyo was born xD
MisakiTobisawa-
I wrote down the list of the girls in Date A Live and showed it to two of my friends. We crossed off names until everyone could claim a waifu, and I got Kotori. (My friends got Tohka and Yoshino)

Don't worry, I love all the Kotori's out there, not just my waifu Kotori Itsuka.
Mi_Zui
now I have a normal nickname (I do not know why Mi Zui) but the previous one came from the Polish name of "kuskus" groats xD
HenrikDK
It was my lack of creativity. I'm from a small country Denmark, and finding other users in most games was hard without actually taking with them mouth to mouth. So to make it easier i called myself Henrik (It's my name) and then added DK for Denmark. It works surprisingly well, most people ask if im from Denmark and i say yes, and we continue playing together :)
Plini
Uta
not the map, i actually was searching for a shortname and came up with this
Mekki
I was thinking of a minecraft username some years ago, and Mario Kart has always been one of my favorite games, so yeah, I decided to put MkGuh xD

Mk = Mario Kart and Guh is just my nickname irl basically
Perfect Dusk
My name originates from Exit this Earth's Atomosphere, as if it wasn't obvious enough
x Lony
My middle name is Lonnie.. Lony is shorter Lonnie.. The x is because "Lony" was taken
EvilBaggi
My name is from one piece. It`s pirat Buggy's name in russian translate.
Nikolai
niko was taken
show more