forum

Where did your username originate from?

posted
Total Posts
show more
edvin184
My first nickname was AllFiles, because i was almost 7 and i made my youtube channel planning to review all games on earth. then i decided to change it to a misspelling, which was OllFilez.
Now it's Wachininko which is konnichiwa backwards (if you reverse the order of konnichiwa in japanese, then it will be wa chi ni n ko)
Geromu Keretem
Well, I wanted my name to sound asian, because asians get a lot of respect just for being asian. I created the name, after 3 months I finally decide to check what asian names look like. Then I realised Geromu isnt asian AT ALL, but by the time of mi realization ive started being known as Geromu in the community, so I think im gonna stick with the name as it is.
Hitsuki
My name comes from the lead singer of Nirvana, Kurt Cobain, but I added "Skrrt" because it sounds similar to "Kurt", hence SkrrtCobain. I don't why honestly.
chashuramen
I just really like char siew ramen.
RhagnarrL
My name originates from 2 mythology's Ragnar Lothbrok from the vikings and L in the name stands for Lucifer Morningstar ( aka the devil ) .
AngeLicAlisa
My username is a combination of "Angelic Layer" (title of a very old anime) and Alisa Bosconovitch (from Tekken since I main her in the game). Somehow, the main character's angel' from the anime (a robot toy) had a very similar design with Alisa then decided I came up with this username.
[-Shi-]
Mine came from the inspiration of the word joker in german, which means witzbold, and I stuck with that name till I found out that witz was another german word meaning joke, and since my life is a joke, that's why I chose the name Witz.
Addict
My addiction to osu
- Sphinx -
Yu-Gi-Oh GX (good old times) the Sphinx deck / monsters
Theinen The Great Sphinx, Andro Sphinx, Sphinx Teleia....
Lumyh
i've had the name Clubby since summer 2015.
i was playing Geometry Dash, and there was this song i really liked, "Clubstep".
so i named myself ClxBStxP

one day i decided to make an account on Geometry Dash but ClxBStxP was taken, so i shortened it down to ClxB, and that was taken as well, so after a bit of thinking, i Added -by and changed the x back to a u and it gave Clubby!
Dialect

Clubby wrote:

i was playing Geometry Dash

you play gd? i guess i'm not alone.

so you know that girl from arms named Min Min? i changed the M in the 2nd Min to Nin and now i'm minnin for no reason at all
linkfire
My username is from Ocarina of Time.; I loved that Fire Tunic a lot, so Link+Fire gave me Linkfire. Pretty random I guess.
yea
I was agreeing to something..
Shawntell
from a member of a group of mine
JayD3vo
My username is my entire dox, simple
Grim
Iomu
Mixed 2 japan names
blvknight
from the lofi artist blvk. that's it
Slyme
Minslime, because… Minecraft 7 years ago ^^'
Lilou
memories
Poidachii
originally came from Kancolle which means yuudachi, but then I removed yuu and replaced it with poi so it becomes more cuter <3
Schwarzer_old_1
NGNL:Zero :)
pulloposti
My nickname is in finnish. It means message in a bottle. I tried to make a unique nickname, I was thinking something in English but I decided to choose finnish one. Some people have wondered what my nickname means in the chat.
ossha
i like pokemon
Justified
My actions.
GuiNoodlecake
I got involved with a credit card scam when I was like 8 with some other game where they promised free stuff and all you had to do was put 'gui' in front of any username you wanted. I chose guinoodlecake and it stuck from there
treyarch
i wonder
anna apple
someone I know spelled the word "bro" wrong in a discord chat
kxium_old
just smashed my face on my keyboard and this was the result. i actually smashed my face a couple of times because some of the results weren't that good. and this was probably the best one. the pronunciation of it is really weird like kishium, kushum, kikushum. so i like to pronounce it shun instead. ;p
Rikuhachima Aru
well, my first name of my crush and added some kind of weebshit in to it.
Catto God
Hello
KemZii
From my name I guess
x2Zero7
I had to make a user name for PSN and I thought what cooler than James Bond (007)

x2+(times 2)+Zero(0)+7(7) = x2Zero7
Reki-kun_DELETED
From Hidan no Aria, but it's also in relation with my real name. My real name has just a different letter in the first place. Except of the -kun
Green Ghost
It's a nickname my family gave me.
MemeMeme_YT
I took this from my last username on YouTube.
-Shikki
My name comes from this
詩希~ Shiki ~
meaning:

"詩" is poetry. "希" is hope.
Kuroni
I use this because black represents coolness lul. I've been using this for all of my accounts since i was very young and "2x" because i was faking my age back then ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Now idk why i find this kinda stupid xD. Looking for a better username btw
Addam
it's my real name lol
Bananaland
show more