2. Other
  3. General Discussion
show more
posted
Literally my name
posted
Another!
My ship Kōichi and Mei's last name.
It's been 3 years since I have this username and I still love it!
When i turn support i'll think a similar ones.
posted
My old username, Yami Yami chan originates from the one and only To Love ru character Yami, and I was thinking of a name for my Xbox Live account years back. And apparently I thought of that and it was the best decision of my life cause everyone would be saying my name saying it's funny or cool or whatever. I would have other versions of this name like just Yami or what I use a lot more recently Yamisu~ which is a kind of a slang in Japanese where you would say your name and add "su" at the end of your name. In english it would kinda sound like someone sayings "name" here! or something like that.

Then I had depression and bunch of other garbage and changed my name to Disappear, not only liking HD at the time but how I felt at the time. Now Disappear has been another username I use to this day for other things. So I kinda switch between Yamisu, Yami Yami chan, and Disappear.
posted
My first nickname was AllFiles, because i was almost 7 and i made my youtube channel planning to review all games on earth. then i decided to change it to a misspelling, which was OllFilez.
Now it's Wachininko which is konnichiwa backwards (if you reverse the order of konnichiwa in japanese, then it will be wa chi ni n ko)
posted
Well, I wanted my name to sound asian, because asians get a lot of respect just for being asian. I created the name, after 3 months I finally decide to check what asian names look like. Then I realised Geromu isnt asian AT ALL, but by the time of mi realization ive started being known as Geromu in the community, so I think im gonna stick with the name as it is.
posted
My name comes from the lead singer of Nirvana, Kurt Cobain, but I added "Skrrt" because it sounds similar to "Kurt", hence SkrrtCobain. I don't why honestly.
posted
I just really like char siew ramen.
posted
My name originates from 2 mythology's Ragnar Lothbrok from the vikings and L in the name stands for Lucifer Morningstar ( aka the devil ) .
posted
My username is a combination of "Angelic Layer" (title of a very old anime) and Alisa Bosconovitch (from Tekken since I main her in the game). Somehow, the main character's angel' from the anime (a robot toy) had a very similar design with Alisa then decided I came up with this username.
posted
Mine came from the inspiration of the word joker in german, which means witzbold, and I stuck with that name till I found out that witz was another german word meaning joke, and since my life is a joke, that's why I chose the name Witz.
posted
My addiction to osu
posted
Yu-Gi-Oh GX (good old times) the Sphinx deck / monsters
Theinen The Great Sphinx, Andro Sphinx, Sphinx Teleia....
posted
i've had the name Clubby since summer 2015.
i was playing Geometry Dash, and there was this song i really liked, "Clubstep".
so i named myself ClxBStxP

one day i decided to make an account on Geometry Dash but ClxBStxP was taken, so i shortened it down to ClxB, and that was taken as well, so after a bit of thinking, i Added -by and changed the x back to a u and it gave Clubby!
posted

Clubby wrote:

i was playing Geometry Dash
you play gd? i guess i'm not alone.

so you know that girl from arms named Min Min? i changed the M in the 2nd Min to Nin and now i'm minnin for no reason at all
posted
My username is from Ocarina of Time.; I loved that Fire Tunic a lot, so Link+Fire gave me Linkfire. Pretty random I guess.
posted
I was agreeing to something..
posted
from a member of a group of mine
posted
My username is my entire dox, simple
posted
posted
Mixed 2 japan names
show more