1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. General Discussion
show more
posted
My name originates from my like of french fries, and my experience with technology. I wanted to sign-up for minecraft a few years back and I've had this account for a while, soo... (Also iFry was taken and thats where the Apple came from. People think im a fruit)
posted
I came up with it myself, combining "Ackerman" from AoT and "Raven"
posted
One of my first fps games was Overwatch. Before I got into the game for the first time, I needed an account and name. For the name, I just kept hitting random until I saw one titled "RogueFlash". I removed the flash part and I've been playing since October of 2016. Now I go by the alias "Rogue" on all sites I use, such as reddit, discord, and now Osu.

I started playing Osu around November of 2017, I played 5 maps and didn't come back until January. In January, I made an account, since November-December I played as a guest. Because I watched lots of Osu related content in that 1 month hiatus, seeing top level plays on maps, I realized how even though I just started playing the game again, I had a long way to go. This is where the "BadAtOsu" part came in.
posted
Actually from a chara name of an eroge VN that I really like, but it turned out that Satsuki is from the Japanese word "tsuki" which means moon and I happen to like moon a lot =w=
desu is just an add-on since the original was taken >.> and back then I tought adding desu would tell people to call me Satsuki in-game instead of desu (which obviously backfired because people called me desu instead REEEEE, but oh well) XD
posted
I had just received my first gaming PC at 13 years old and was way too eager to give it a spin. I quickly downloaded Steam and came to the realization that I needed to come up with a username (which was always a difficulty for me in the past and still is). About an hour later I finally came up with my soon to be my nostalgic name, "Molten Mango". "Molten" simply was a random adjective that I came up with and "Mango" came from a random mango drink I recently tried out and liked. I also thought the word "mango" sounded cool for some reason.
posted
Fran, for Francais. Francais meaning French in French and perfume for no particular reason I guess.
posted
I'm gonna be honest, but I had a can of Baja Blast with me when I was making my account. That's how I got the name.
posted
First post so heyy uwu

When i was a wee child i used to play S4League and i was really into zelda, so my name ended up being zleda since zelda was obviously taken. That stuck for some time and then there were countles variations on it, e.g.
Zledaren
Zlayrus
Z-Senpai
Z-(insert anyting tbh)

And now im pretty settled with either z-coffee or CoffeeForLunch :^)
posted
memed
posted
posted
my real first name and my birthday
posted
My first username in osu! was "Rain_wing". It's just because I like rainy days and Im always wondering to have a pair of wings to fly. So I combined them up.

My current name is "Lapluie". Its meaning is "rain" in French(actually "La pluie"). I think my current name looks nicer than the older one so I changed my ID.(PS:I cannot speak French at all:P)
posted
my first name in japanese
posted
My previous username was DragonNeko. I decided to change it to something better. I like Fairy Tail, so I tought of something dragon-ish. Tatsuo means dragon man. I liked it and I just put -desu because I like player Reimu-desu's name.
posted
I think I spent 2 days trying to think of a username
Although I don't remember exactly where my username came from I remember it having something to do with the weather outside and weeb stuff
posted
LOL my waifu
posted

[-takanashi-] wrote:

LOL my waifu
it's that obvious
posted
I watch anime, and I watch No game No life. There is the character Ted held the name One True God. So I switch the God with Duce and add an OK at the end and there you go.
posted
one song one sip that time
posted
rip my username from an arms character but change the spelling a bit..
show more