Nifty
best adjective
Icekalt
i like when its cold outside lol
Amaineko
brain cancer
i think its a repost
Dilectus
I could not think of anything. So, I just used my name and added "ed" like you do with verbs.
yuhaii
my old username was "elainex13xvii"
it was just my name then some random ass characters my friend had in another game username.

my new username....
idk. i thought of something random and weeb,
kingo1_old
Hmm.
Well, my main username is "kingoo1"
The "king" part is because I first made it relatively soon after I found out my family actually was part of a royal family (nothing major though) and it was also first made for a game in which I controlled a kingdom, so I decided it makes relative sense.
the "o" is the first letter of my name
the 2nd "o", which isn't always used, stood for my best friends nickname. We used to share the same savefile on many games, so when we decided to play an mmo we played on one account. Hence two o's. He didn't want to play this game so I simply went with one o.

The '1' has two meanings. The first was that after playing together for a while, we became friends with someone else and when he found out the reasoning behind the name, he called himself "King1" because he was the 1 king. Fast forward a bit and he also sometimes shared this name with us and so it became kingoo1.

Sadly, both of my friends died in a car accident last summer so my name doubles as a memorial to them now.
HippityHope
Mine is actually really boring but whatev.

My username is actually from my Minecraft ign, since Minecraft was the first game I was serious about, most of my other in game names is HippityHope or something with Hope in it.

How I made it up was, since my irl name is Hope (prob knew that by the time you read this) I was trying to think of something catchy. Thought of a rabbit somehow, thought of hippity hoppity, and in about 3 minutes the name HippityHope was born.
Kasiastrofa
My username is a mix of my name (Kasia) and "Katastrofa" (catastrophe in english). My friend made a pun about it once and I just kind of stuck with it.
Achromalia
On osu!, my name had initially been "Xuequinox", a name I used about 6 years ago now because apparently 8-years olds like me get fascinated by the word "equinox" and like the letter "x". I don't know what the "u" was for.

After a while I got tired of it, so I've changed it today!

I had been thinking about a producer name for about a year or two, since I didnt think I'd be comfortable with the name Xuequinox as something for people to try to spell and pronounce.

Eventually after a large period of time, I thought of using something more meaningful to express myself. A lot of the time, since depression was a thing, and apathy tends to drain you of emotion and energy, I felt like life felt... boring. I felt that life was just a greyscale palette. I came across a word that described the quality of lacking color-- "Achromatic".

I also felt pretty nice about the word "Anomaly". In spanish, it's "anomalia". Basically, by putting them together, I wanted it to define the irregular feeling of a colorless world, or the sort of feeling that says that you dont belong here, that you're the cause of that lack of color.

In a way, I meant for it to represent a bit of depression, but I thought it was an interesting concept on its own, and that it didn't have to represent my depression and apathy.

So far, my only problem with this is that it's a bit of a feminine name (since I'm a guy), with all the "a"s and the "-ia" at the end. I dont imagine many guys would have a name with "-ia" at the end.
kingo1_old

Achromalia wrote:

On osu!, my name had initially been "Xuequinox", a name I used about 6 years ago now because apparently 8-years olds like me get fascinated by the word "equinox" and like the letter "x". I don't know what the "u" was for.

After a while I got tired of it, so I've changed it today!

I had been thinking about a producer name for about a year or two, since I didnt think I'd be comfortable with the name Xuequinox as something for people to try to spell and pronounce.

Eventually after a large period of time, I thought of using something more meaningful to express myself. A lot of the time, since depression was a thing, and apathy tends to drain you of emotion and energy, I felt like life felt... boring. I felt that life was just a greyscale palette. I came across a word that described the quality of lacking color-- "Achromatic".

I also felt pretty nice about the word "Anomaly". In spanish, it's "anomalia". Basically, by putting them together, I wanted it to define the irregular feeling of a colorless world, or the sort of feeling that says that you dont belong here, that you're the cause of that lack of color.

In a way, I meant for it to represent a bit of depression, but I thought it was an interesting concept on its own, and that it didn't have to represent my depression and apathy.

So far, my only problem with this is that it's a bit of a feminine name (since I'm a guy), with all the "a"s and the "-ia" at the end. I dont imagine many guys would have a name with "-ia" at the end.

Only appropriate solution to your name sounding feminine is to fully pretend to be a girl and become an internet trap.
Lememes
I can't think of a better username even though i spend so much time brainstorming... lol

Soo... I just think of memes then use "Le" because back then, the most popular memes are rage comics then it uses the word "Le" that is a substitute for "The"

Then... I just put them together.. "Le" + "Memes" = "The" + "Memes"

I'm ashamed and regret it...
- Incarndine -
Use to love Pokemon and all the main characters (idk I've stopped playing) had colors as their names so me being me thought of all the colors i knew of and "Incarnadine" popped into my head so to be original i removed the second "a" in the word and made Incarndine and I've been using that for everything including osu!
LyanPlaysGames
My 1st username was Behemoth12....... i know, weird. I chose that name because of a game a played. Its called point blank (an fps like cs:go). I got bored and played a game in p.b. where i went against AI. It was easy until i kept getting rekt by a bot. A bot named "Behemoth". Soo, thats where it came from. My current username is just a meh username. Thats it.
Brainage

Penguin Sanchez wrote:

Brainage wrote:

Two words: Brain + damage. BOOM SO CREATIVE IKR

hmm. I thought that you were going for Brain Age, like the Nintendo DS games

I hate it when people think that's where my name originated from
Fortunately, most salty 12yro Minecraft kids make disability jokes about my name after they lose a fight, they obviously can see where the name originates from
Radiohead
I just thought it up + I love cats so much.
Jetpuffed
I looked at a bag of marshmallows and thought "hey, that's a pretty cool name."
Quibbly
Mine originated from me! No lie spent two hours at the screen to create an account on Minecraft trying to figure out a good name. Ended up with Quibbles. I still use that name but use Quibbly, Quibz, or McQuibbly (in order of availability) if Quibbles isn’t available. Apparently it’s an actual word too so there’s that.
Prunia
Just a cute character from Breath of the Wild, hadn't nothing better for now.
anneasparagus
I just had asparagus for lunch when I created my Twitter account... then here came a commonly used name "anne" that sounded good for me as if saying "an asparagus!" So almost all of my social media accounts use "anneasparagus"

~nothing much
Miraiichan
This shitty name is inspired by minecraft kms. When i was a child and had cracked vers. Every time i chose my rl name i see some chicken skin lo
But my new name (Mirai) came from spamming google translate
Li77L3
A few years ago, my sister had me take this quiz that tells me my Korean name. After the quiz, she said my name was, Bin Su Park. I really liked how it sounded, so I started using it for my accounts. It started with just BinSuPark, but then I had it shortened to, Binsu. There's also a different variation to my username, which is Bondy. My friend was typing my name in Discord, but it auto corrected to Bindy. So then he started calling me Bindy as a joke, but one day he accidentally typed Bondy. I liked how it sounded, so now my accounts consist of the usernames, Binsu & Bondy.
DaRKMaRoWaK
Well, I liked Marowaks, and it had to be a cool and interesting name, so... yeah.
ShySnek
So, the Snek part is because I find the snek meme adorable and also because I have a snake. The Shy part is because I'm rather shy.
Mackenzie
mine's from the tv series Lost Girl, which my fav character is named Mackenzie Malikov
raszka
A Polish tennis wta player
UnFocused
My dark past.
Nao Tomori
the worst anime ive ever watched ww
Stjpa

Nao Tomori wrote:

the worst anime ive ever watched ww
weeb

----

my russian uncle likes to call me Stjpa, which is the "russian version" of my actual name

in case anyone is wondering, it's pronoucned Sti-oppa with a strong emphasis on pp
Poggerz
-
Aelin
Throne Of Glass enough said
Meguro
From my Xbox Live account =)
BloodNova
ι'νє αℓωαуѕ вєєη ƒαѕ¢ιηαтє∂ ωιтн "вℓσσ∂" αη∂ "ѕρα¢є" ѕσ ι ¢σмвιηє∂ נυѕт тнє ωσя∂ "вℓσσ∂" ωιтн тнє ωσя∂ "ησνα" ωнι¢н ιѕ α ѕтαя тнαт ѕнσωѕ α ѕυ∂∂єη ιη¢яєαѕє ιη вяιgнтηєѕѕ 0ω0
bobbathan
It all started long, long ago when I had to name my character for a different game and was feeling too lazy to come up with something cool, so I just decided to come up with something completely average. At first, I wasn't sure whether or not I wanted to name my character Bob or Johnathan, so I just decided to combine the two and went with Bobbathan. Since then, Bobbathan has been my go-to username for almost everything.
Reva
I got my username from a visual novel I read and I was very fascinated by the name so I started using it in every forum and online games (If "Reva" is taken, I'd just go with "Revasence")
iiBeanzEatNiqa
Bαʂιƈαʅ ι ϝυƈƙιɳɠ ʅσʋҽ ҽαɳʂ αɳԃ ιƚʂ ʂσ υɳԋҽαʅƚԋ αƚ ƚԋσιʂ ρσιɳƚ. I ҽαƚ ιƚ 3 ƚιɱҽʂ α ԃα αɳԃ ιɱ ɳσƚ ʂυɾҽ ԋσɯ ƚσ ʂƚσρ.
The_Loli_Hunter
*Cough*
Pillwow
My Name was NierA2. The game Nier:Automata and Character A2

My current Name originated from a stream ive done on YouTube. No one believed me i played osu! on a pillow on a couch so they watched my stream. The pillow was a running gag that turned into my new username.
jak0b_old
can you guess? i'm curious.
show more