Where did your username originate from?

posted
Total Posts
show more
marmarkaroo

futabas wrote:

My best girl from Persona 5 lmao
finally someone agrees that its navi and NOT QUEEN/PANTHER ;-;

also my username was my PSN username from when i was 10 years old. my sister came up with it. something that has do to with kangaroos and mashing our names together i think?
ZeroxPlaysOsu
When I was in 4th grade, me and my friend wanted to make youtube channels to play Minecraft. I had no idea what to call myself and my friend suggested me "Zerox" and I thought it sounded cool. I just added a few numbers to it, they changed a lot over the years until I settled on 029. I created my Osu account under the username ""Zerox029" but when I was playing multi, people were mistaking the 0 for an o so I decided to change my username and I picked ZeroxPlaysOsu. I still regret it to this day.
Eurocat
I like eurobeat and catgirls.
Eurocat :^)
jungjushee
g
_GhosTy
Bloom
A few years back I created an Xbox live account and a random username was generated for me. I wanted to change my username to something better but I couldn't think of one, my free name change also expired.

One thing led to another and now I use this name on anything that uses a username. But I usually put my full name anyways if there's an option.

Apparently LumpBloom7 is completely unused on most services so I never have to worry about my name being used by another person.
J25_games
When i had a ps3 my username for that was j25828956093 or some shit so the first 3 digits became a part of me
-Aspiire-
eh its a nice word and just decided to add an extra "i"
Mazingerlaaa
Was actually from when I was 12, saw a shot of "mazinger" anime and had no clue what it was, had to choose an account name for a game called "blackshot" and since a picture of mazinger was near by I just thought why the hell not. Years later when I started osu I though again, why the hell not. Now it is commonly mistaken as coming from the zinger burger in kfc and I wanna change it lol.
techno3452
Random words pop on my head and I use it. The number is basically 12345....but the the two is the last. Rip
pandaBee
Will drum drum ever come back
KuroSeijin
Mines originated from my obsession to black color and a word I learn from watching a crappy anime
JumpMap
Mine came from my favorite type of map <3
Husa
Reol utaite, pronounced as "Reoru" (れおる) in Japanese 0w0
jacksonisiah
11 years ago, i mispelled my real name on an online RPG. stuck ever since.
Enzie
From my favorite singer lole

Also this is currently my favorite song of his album https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REOpGdnJa1I
Puri_old_1
PuriPuri (プリプリ ) It's the SFX to express freshness (prawns, young girls etc), it also means chewy and tender. But that's not why choose it.. I like it because it's fun saying puripuripuripuri really fast. :>

Penguin
My old name used to be Penguinsanez. That originated from when I played club penguin back in like 2005. It's just the combination of penguin and insane. Very few people were able to pronounce it correctly, and a few people actually thought it said Penguin Sanchez, so that kinda stuck as a nickname of mine. Then I changed my osu name to that.
Yabuki
My name originated from Runescape a long time ago when Celestial SurgeBox's existed and then it eventually got banned and I kept the name cause I liked it and yeah
Sonagi
Kafka means jackdaw in some language (Czech?) and I like birds :D
radioactive329
my username came from when i was creating a psn for my PlayStation 4 i dont know why i picked it but its became my username for everything
ZodiacLyfe
uhm;;
I'm really into stars and the zodiac, so I wanted to use something like that lol
But "Zodiac" and "Zodiak" was taken so I added something to the end of it.
Sounds decent imo
Jemzuu
since i didnt have a sense of creativity, i just combined my firstnames "Aren" & "James"
i tried to make it sound cool tho so i thought of replacing s with z yea im really creative
Brainage
Two words: Brain + damage. BOOM SO CREATIVE IKR
Penguin

Brainage wrote:

Two words: Brain + damage. BOOM SO CREATIVE IKR
hmm. I thought that you were going for Brain Age, like the Nintendo DS games
n00bUltima
Honestly barely have a clue. I used to talk about how much of a noob I was at games a long time ago, and then I thought of ultima as ultimate so it's a like "Ultimate Noob" type of thing (even though ultima means last or something) I still suck at a lot of things so it's valid in a way.

It's really lame and I use it for everything nowadays so that's why it's my osu! name. I used to be called Vortexium, but I don't know where that came out of.
EdgierScroll
I realy like the Elder Scroll games and this was the best I could do without using numbers and other letters
Natu
from my real name
Hickacou
It's a mix of Ikari (According to G trad : anger) because I'm salty and kuro (black). kuro because I like black, and in her star guardian skin, Jinx names one of her guns kuro on League of Legends and I love her. After that I just changed the spelling because I didn't want it to look too Japanese !
- Mia
My nickname is my real name. That happens when you have no originality and opt your name as a nickname. ; w ;
KWYJIBO
the simpsons season 1 episode 2, bart the genius: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMGWCSVRAzo
Hoppy
If i am being honest i don't really know actually
my original name was "skillisinmyvein" I got it from playing ROBLOX believe it or not (i was a cringy shit back in the day)
exsemipro
I was thinking of a pro name, but not very pro. And I want a former title so yeah here I am
HyperDeath99_old
this one is easy. undertale
Karrae
Im Demon's gf and im tiny (almost like a loli)
uv937
Of all the things, an old Mac serial number. Because that was my alias at the time.
sleepwalking
NekoDex. I want to change my name since its pretty dumb.
Mamba_old_1
Who knows ? :’)
DJ Enetro
I was looking for a cool, original, unused username. So I first cane up with “Bonanzai” (Bonanza + Banzai).
But some other people took it, so I became darker and went by “Pentagonizer” (Pentagon + Agonize + r).
That name eventually got old, and also I wanted to have a spaced name so it would fit with gmail accounts.
At the time, i thought, well I love music and i’m pretty weird!
the music part became DJ, and the second part of my username is a corruption of “entropy”
(You pronounce it e-ne-thro). *claps hands once*
HawkAussie
For me, its because I support the Hawks in the AFL (Aussie Rules) and as I am an Aussie that is where the second part comes from.
show more