forum

Where did your username originate from?

posted
Total Posts
show more
TheMeq
My name is from my favourite book "The Meq" by Steve Cash. Good read!
linkmaster647
me its simple i love the franchise tloz and well since ''linkmaster'' were aleadry used, i just put random numbers after
YotSugoiDX
It was a pun on Yotsugi Ononoki and how she had this thing where she said, "Wow!", every now and then.
I used to really like her until i found out about sleeve dickings.
[- LenoxHD -]
some stranger had Lenox as a name on a CS Server. i just added [- and -] ....

0% ORIGINALITY
abratasas
From here

Or if you don't want to watch the whole video,

:^)
Teh Kotak_old
Pickle Rick
The name that I use for most things which is "kaede" I got from shuffle. I'm not original at all
Joobels
My middle name is Bjorn (pronounced Byorn). It's Norwegian for bear. I found a random adjective generator and just kept going until i got something that applied to me and sounded decent. I also go by Jobless Ducky(I just like ducks) and Joobels. I almost always use Joobels now. pretty much everyone who didn't know my real name would call me jobless so I just shortened it to Joobels cause I though it sounded good. Pretty boring I guess.
Jun Maeda
"iSlodinx" like "Slodinx" originate from spain idk what that means but i like it ;)
KupcaH
KupcaH is KirsaN in Russian letters, main protagonist of Дорога домой book series.
Faye
Faye is a name a made up on a shitty MMO.
Originally it was XEpicGodX - which was also a name for a shitty MMO.
Creativity isn't something I'm good at :idea:
Forever_
This came from my fav song of xi which is Halcyon(You know, the word's meaning is also pretty good), and I thought separating Hal and Cyon would be cool
(Wish I'd changed my name to -Cyon rn, which was the second choice when first changing my name)
Nidoking
Pokémon is cool
Come[Back]Home
Silverfox
melee player tbh
pundice
My old username was Pixelated_Panda, but that was way too long. I had a few friends in my Discord that I had met a few years back when I made YouTube videos actively, and I had a server with all of them in it. One of them, (his username is DrHectix on osu), started calling me Pundice but prounounced "Pun Dice", and I honestly don't know why he called me it. But I took it, and changed the pronounciation to "Pun-diss". And that's how I got my username. :D
xXOsuPersonXx
not the slightest idea~
StarveBread
From star bread, a kind of bread. Just added a 'v' in the middle and somehow got this..
Rixa
Kushinadahime from puzzles and dragons
Mekaku7
Mekaku city actors
7 is my favorite number
- Rosemary -
I like cooking and making thing to fill stomatch, and i also a big fan of mysterious being a.k.a ghost,gothic,...-

Rosemary is the thing i use frequently for my drink and food i love it,at the same time its sound mysteriously beautiful.
Gigatacos
That's the Gigatacos ^^ :

Z3RYX
When I was playing Tube Tycoon I had to think of a name and I was like "I need a really cool looking name". So I took the coolest letters in the alphabet (x, y and z), put them together with e and r to form Zeryx and then I capitalized some letters just for the looks. And when I wanted to name my osu account it told me that ZeRyX was too short, so added these [ ].
(Actually I wanted to make a new account named [ZeRyX] but I didn't know that you weren't allowed to do that, and so I had to use the supporter tag to change my name because before that my name was ShiroChoin and I don't wanna explain how I got that name...)
cazoosh
uh... random chance landed on this combonation of letters
i also go by emo wiv a dreamo on some platforms but that's too long for osu
Z V I E R A T
I was on google translate and I typed it animal than changed it to Slovakian and got zviera then I added a t and put spaces between the letters

That's how my username for a Club Penguin private server came from
NYX-ILL
My name is from the Greek goddess of the night Nyx, I love Greek mythology and nighttime; ILL came from Illustrates because I like to draw. My full artist name is NYX-Illustrates so I decided to shorten it. XD
Mantis
From Last Exile. :oops:
Jaye
'dajayeway'
Back when I needed a cool name to suit me; at the time I was into dancing with a lot of kids in my neighbourhood, and one of them had a Youtube account called "TheANTONway", so I just copied it pretty much. and then just renamed to Jaye because it's simpler
RageMuffin
My name originated from when I was in Language Arts and I heard the word ragamuffin. I used to play Geometry Dash back then.
nikachu-
i dont remember mine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ashton
I sort of broke the rules coming up with the name “Canadian Baka”. I had another account I made agile ago. While playing on the account, I was playing multiplayer when I saw someone with the username “American Baka”. I thought this was hilarious but didn’t have the money for a name change, so silly ol’ Me went ahead and made a new account (back when the system was slightly less strict) and made an account called “Canadian Baka”. Luckily I was excused for multi accounting so I’m not banned. Yay!
Flashydeic
Being "original and just going to an original username gen" found out it wasnt taken
Onaliear
Its my main on world of warcraft the way I got that is by clicking random till I got this and I really enjoyed it and its been my main username for everything now 8-)
imabowen
My username is from my real name, I am very original.
six_killer18
2008-2009 I played this other game, Combat Arms. I was a kid, came up with this dumb name six_killer18, then stuck with it for all other games and other online stuff.

Killer was a cool thing to put in names for some reason, I put it in because it was a shooting game. "six" came out of nowhere, the under dash serves as a space, 18 is there just cause.

Keeping the name because of sentimental value above everything until I finally decide to drop it down the line (probably not very soon)
himiken
My other username was k2_____ (censoring it since it's my real name lol.) Found a 3 letter word that looks good (ded) and stuck a part of my old username there (KK, which is k2 or 2 Ks).

In other games, if that username is taken I'll just add a Z in there, resulting on dedzKK. If that's taken, then its dedKu for me after that idiotic MC in Boku no Hero Academia.
hinduinegi
Fight club, the book. The Narrator Hindu Inegi on unnecessary places and I kinda like it.

Hindu Inegi means Hindu Cow.
Narrator
My username came from what I do.

It just so happens that no one took Narrator, so I took it. Lucky me :D
YaoiMeFloi
I wanted to smurf on Titanfall PC, and wanted a stupid name to proc people when they saw me. Turns out I fell in love w/ the game again and kept playing under the same name <3
cheeseloaf
There's a bot in Discord called KawaiiBot. She has a command called +ship @userhere @userthere. My previous name was Syxte but when I shipped by name with KawaiiBot the result was Kawaxte. Now I can joke around by putting -xte in every good word or name such as osuxte or animexte.
show more