show more
GenericPNP
-
PotatoJet
I like potatoes and jets

and that's pretty much it.
-Atri-
RealRinkashime
My username is literally my real name translated into Japanese Kanji, making リンカシム
R34pling
I will show you an example of "The law of Evolution" for my username:
adrienhh (my name+stuff)
Creepy Killer (yeah I was young at that time)
Cr33p1K1ll3r (so much regret)
Creepy Reaper
Yoshi Reaper (cuz I have an insane Yoshi collection)
Reapling (I like everything that finishes in "-ling", especially zerglings from starcraft)
R34pling (It's short, its sounds cool and looks better)

I used the first one and the last one only for osu.
NeTsune
My username is kinda interesting since it comes from two japanese words: "Neko" and "Kitsune". I just removed 2 letters from the end of Neko and 2 letters from the start of Kitsune and combined them, resulting to NeTsune.
Fuyusch
2 words: Loli and Elixir, lolis are elixir of life, Loli + Elixir = Lolixir. Simple.
raszka
My name is basically the same as one character of Dome x Kano Manga. I didn't really think much about usernames so I picked whatever came to mind at that moment, I thought it was a funny name so I picked it. After 2 years of using it I would definitely like to change it but oh I don't dislike it.
Horrifying
Back in the day i was obsessed with pokemon (still am) and i loved skitty, and usually on everything my username was BlueSkitty(something) so it turned into BlueSkittyMusic and i then shortened it to BSM.
AeroElecques
Well...'Aero Elecques' is just the incomplete form, it's actually 'Aero Sivirian Neoro Elecques'
Aero is a Greek prefix for 'air' or 'flight' , in a way it shows that...sometimes I just want to be free from binds, to embrace what I am, heck I want to be writer but there's a load of things that makes it impossible.

Sivirian is a reminder of my dog, who is a Siberian, Rest In Peace my feline companion.

Neoro is also a reminder of my old username, Neo.

And finally Elecques, is like my actual real name, hard to pronounce.

So...yeah, that's how I got my username, shame I can't use the full one.
FstMario
Quite a long story to be honest,

but to put it short, childhood dream game, supersmash brothers brawl, i'd always choose mario, owned basically every single mario game before selling it all, and "FST" being the name of a company an old accomplice used to own... pretty strange tbh.

Before this I was under the alias of "Mariofan1" as seen in my signature. Pretty obvious what that means :3
Hund
Hund is the german word for "dog". Yeah. That's pretty much it.
Cahyono29
i can't think of a good name,so i just copy name from ecchi anime protagonist
just search Basara toujo on google
Zekks
minecraft youtuber I watched when I was 9
vizzy
It is short for 'Vizard' from Bleach. Someone in my mIRC channel called me that back in 2009; it stuck ever since.
Iyouka
From my mind that has really quality type of creativity~

jk lol...i got it from main character in a video game that i already forgot the title...
Celine
Bws is my irl initial
And it was taken
Had to add smth behind
AyeAries
Obviously it's the first zodiac sign in horoscope and it can be consider as a constellation.
twistedclever
i still remember i took this username from a review about "SAW" movie years ago. i cant remember which SAW but when the 1st time i "saw" (get it?) these words, i just get it off of my head :D
Sound008
One day, my brother and I signed up for an online game. He named himself SUPERSON007, but clueless young me had no idea what to name myself. I just took a "cool word" and added "008", hence the Sound008.
TheMeq
My name is from my favourite book "The Meq" by Steve Cash. Good read!
linkmaster647
me its simple i love the franchise tloz and well since ''linkmaster'' were aleadry used, i just put random numbers after
YotSugoiDX
It was a pun on Yotsugi Ononoki and how she had this thing where she said, "Wow!", every now and then.
I used to really like her until i found out about sleeve dickings.
[- LenoxHD -]
some stranger had Lenox as a name on a CS Server. i just added [- and -] ....

0% ORIGINALITY
abratasas
From here

Or if you don't want to watch the whole video,

:^)
Teh Kotak_old
Pickle Rick
The name that I use for most things which is "kaede" I got from shuffle. I'm not original at all
Joobels
My middle name is Bjorn (pronounced Byorn). It's Norwegian for bear. I found a random adjective generator and just kept going until i got something that applied to me and sounded decent. I also go by Jobless Ducky(I just like ducks) and Joobels. I almost always use Joobels now. pretty much everyone who didn't know my real name would call me jobless so I just shortened it to Joobels cause I though it sounded good. Pretty boring I guess.
Jun Maeda
"iSlodinx" like "Slodinx" originate from spain idk what that means but i like it ;)
KupcaH
KupcaH is KirsaN in Russian letters, main protagonist of Дорога домой book series.
Faye
Faye is a name a made up on a shitty MMO.
Originally it was XEpicGodX - which was also a name for a shitty MMO.
Creativity isn't something I'm good at :idea:
Forever_
This came from my fav song of xi which is Halcyon(You know, the word's meaning is also pretty good), and I thought separating Hal and Cyon would be cool
(Wish I'd changed my name to -Cyon rn, which was the second choice when first changing my name)
Nidoking
Pokémon is cool
Come[Back]Home
Silverfox
melee player tbh
pundice
My old username was Pixelated_Panda, but that was way too long. I had a few friends in my Discord that I had met a few years back when I made YouTube videos actively, and I had a server with all of them in it. One of them, (his username is DrHectix on osu), started calling me Pundice but prounounced "Pun Dice", and I honestly don't know why he called me it. But I took it, and changed the pronounciation to "Pun-diss". And that's how I got my username. :D
xXOsuPersonXx
not the slightest idea~
StarveBread
From star bread, a kind of bread. Just added a 'v' in the middle and somehow got this..
Rixa
Kushinadahime from puzzles and dragons
Mekaku7
Mekaku city actors
7 is my favorite number
show more