Where did your username originate from?

posted
Total Posts
show more
LEMEME123
My enjoyment of meme
kai99
i think it came from nintendogs my first dog was named kai...
maybe im the dog idk
but i likey
Pochacco
changing IGN too much so i decide to go with this...

basically a fan of sanrio series and this was my favorite character of the whole dear aside from Dear Daniel
Hai Tai
$ko^zvl*xH7b9hDRxi_4Tx^OIbq4xL2c
Axel
Well.. Its my real life name!
Ton
Im friends with fantasy, so yolo
Tohru of Shadow
I was hardcore P4 garbage when I created this account, so that's where this mess of a username came from ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
MAGNIFIA
I'm a competitive gamer by nature

I use MAGNIFIA for every online games I played and excelled at

MAGNIFY THE INVINCIBLE AND ALMIGHTY

That's pretty much about it
Tomodoki
I have choosen my username, cuz my real name is Gerard. And some people call me: Geertje. So actually is that the reason for it. XD
Tophat Pigeon
One day i was just googling random pictures of random things until i somehow got to googling 'birds in hats' and i came across a very cool forum.
This forum had many many pictures of birds in hats, as the name implies, I really really loved the pigeon in the tophat, plus I was also in need of a name change on steam so from that point on I decided that 'Tophat Pigeon' was going to be my name.
(Don't know why im replying to posts that are 2 years old :P)
NestLover
from a game called Dragon Nest Online
i love thats game.
AlienSushi
Well. I was 13 when I made it, BUT I LOVE SUSHI, &&' I don't fucking know where I got the "alien" from :o
Taj
d
AltoPelado
Gonzo from The Muppets :V
Kondou-Shinichi
google translate
ItsSurreal
I honestly don't know how i came up with this, i think i thought of the word surrealism, then got rid of the ism and added an Its i guess
lol
:)
Shaper
I was looking for a clean, simple name because my previous name(s) in general were a huge mess. Anyways, I saw this name being used on some Call of Duty 4 server, I immediately liked it and sticked to it.
Narukiko
Well, my username was NaruAyase2195. It had "NaruAyase" without spaces since it came from Naru Ayase from Pretty Rhythm: Rainbow Live.

And I put 2195 for some reason...just because I felt nostalgic about the first NT build of Windows, which is Windows 2000 build 2195...

And yeah, I'd just stick with it until I can think of the username change for now.
My Angel Kitten
because i love cat and catgirls
show more