forum

Where did your username originate from?

posted
Total Posts
show more
johnmedina999
I have no fucking clue. It's not even close to my real name, and I hate it now. I made this a long time ago when I used to play League of Legends, and it's the one I use for forums and such. If I would have known that this was an online game, I would have used the username I use for PSN and Steam ("TheMegoLego888"), and I'm considering getting supporter to change it.
Tsred
My first e-mail I had was "tsredsfan5"

I started using it as my username.

It later got shortened to "Tsredsfan", with me adding the capital T just because it felt comfortable.

I shortened it again to "Tsred" because "Tsredsfan" didn't fit vertically on my avatar.
johnmedina999

Tsred wrote:

My first e-mail I had was "tsredsfan5"

I started using it as my username.

It later got shortened to "Tsredsfan", with me adding the capital T just because it felt comfortable.

I shortened it again to "Tsred" because "Tsredsfan" didn't fit vertically on my avatar.
Does the ts stand for anything in particular?
AngryDove
During the time I made this username, I was trying to find an online alias to use across everything. So where did my username originate from? If you look carefully you'll realise that my name looks a lot like Kirigaya which is in reference to the main protagonist SAO. Yes I was young and naive at the time and came up with this name...

P.S "AngryDove" is my new online alias so yeah I'd change my name if I could.
Banbeucmas
Randomly got it when i was 6
Basicly this name is strange and unique at the same time, there is no inspriation for me to get this name so I use it
Pozy
My username originates from school. Im currentry studying to become an electrician, my teacher previous year at school were gonna teach us about the right and wrong screwdrivers to use on different screws and its differences. One of those were the Pozydrive screwdriver, I though it sounded funny and wierd so I used it as a username on steam. The people I played with called me Pozy so I changed my username to Pozy.
reflexbeast
i was 10 and was creating a username for minecraft and my gamertag included the word reflex in it and for some reason I also used the word beast a lot at the time.
Lonzy_old
i was thinking to create an cool and simple nickname / username
then i was thinking about lonely

and suddenly 1 word pop up in my head

LONZY IZ A NC NAME FAKAA
Nissanwarrior69
my username came from my friends xbox gt which is nissanninja69 which is from an achivement for a xbox360 game called forza horizon with the achivement being called nissan ninja
zeno61
My very first username that I made for my very first mmorpg played. Probably based off from some old anime I forgot now. Sometimes I'm too lazy to think of new usernames so I stick with this with most of my accounts.
big suck
an extraordinary set of events
WavePoint
My first username is from Minecraft called "endersteve137" (Ender is from the Minecraft mob called Enderman, which teleports around which is cool, Steve is the default protagonist of the game, and 137 which used to be an ID for a command block (command block is a block which manipulates a block or mob or ANYTHING where the game normally doesn't do with a command from baby simple to year-refined.), but now switched to a name instead) I started to used this name all the way from 2013 to 2016, even though in 2015 I stopped playing Minecraft. But when I created my username in Geometry Dash which is called "WavePoint", I slowly switch my username from "endersteve137" to "WavePoint" in 2016, because the wave in that game looks so cool along with any electronica, follows the beat and goes 2-3x speed alternating from mini portal and normal portal. :D

I hate the username "endersteve137" now.

Here's the video that amazed me with the wave and helped me create a fresh username! (wow 0/10 orginality)
Florent-Nemesis

Waves have points, so don't go in front of them unless you have a wall or sawblade or whatever... to kill it :cry:

Y U DO DIS :x
Eoneru
I created this, I think, 2 years ago....
Akagi came from a typo of the word "Akaji" which I think translates to fire in Japanese and i did a quick Google search and I was wrong, because I like fires, it's cool to look at.

Leonel, coz its my middle name (eg:Firstname Leonel MI. Lastname)

and I slapped those two together and I created my own identity online. :)
Sayorie
author of nekopara
T3ars_old
All the tears that i have given to the world.
Peronsoda
Been using Peronsoda as long as i can remember but its orgins are from a softdrink (chocker :roll: ) which i used to enjoy and probably still do
JetstreamCece
A typo (:
HLT EKS
I like to play coop/multiplayer games, my favorite role was being a medic/healer or support. I love helping the team but I really also like stealing kills. Then my friend told me I was an Extreme killstealer, and there originated my name EKS (ExtremeKillStealer).

P.S. HLT is my team (Hidden Lotus Team)
Zangston
I was very nomadic with my usernames and came up with pretty much a different one for each account I made. Then, when I had to make a name for my League of Legends account, I had to come up with something original, since the one I was planning on using was taken.

I just took a simplified spelling of my last name and the last part of my first name.

Winston + Zhang = Zangston

I'm so creative.
Loli_Samurai
This manga I read, forgot which one. There's this guy who had a t-shirt that said loli samurai on it. I thought oki den i'll take that, not very original I know.
Kyujuroku 96
A spanish rock band that I heard about on the news. Ive just taken the name because its cool. Never listened to them though
-Yuni
It's an abbreviature of ''Yunibāsaru tensai'' which is the romaji of the japanese translation of ''universal genius'', i thought it sounded cool so i took it.
HoboFromHell
It was actually a running joke among my friends. I made jokes about becoming a hobo in school even though I didn't mean it, but for them it was funny, and eventually when I got Xbox Live for the first time the only thing that came to mind was HoboFromHell21. I thought they wouldn't like it, but my friends loved the name so I stuck with it. It's a good reminder of middle school, and the name still sound okay to me.
Alexander_Weird
Well, I really want my name to be called Alexander irl, and I'm weird af. Boom! Username born
Kuen
It's just my first name 5 times, i'm not really a creative person.
rya
I liked japanese word akuma and added ry to it (idk why, lol), now I'm using just three first characters of it.
Yakutatazu
my name comes from self-hatred...

役立たず (yakutatazu) = useless, deadbeat
Acr0h
My names origin is a bit wierd and a bit long as well.

i was once sitting in my room with my friend and we were thinking of a xbox live name because i didnt want the name that xbox had given me anymore.
then my friend said ''i got it'' and he wrote Acroh (which did not work but he added a 0 instead) it sounded cool so i went with it and i asked him why he chose that name and the reason for it was because i sounded (when he said it and its also the correct way to say it) ah-crow.

then i used that name for a long time but then at some point in time i changed to pc gaming and i did carry the name over. it was just that acroh was almost always taken when i wanted to name myself. then when i made a lol account i couldn't name myself acroh or acr0h so i was desperate for a name. i then put on 'TheBeast' and thats how this name came to be. (i actually got mocked because i was really bad at lol and then they thought 'thebeast' didnt fit me. now they think im a 'TheBeast' of osu! funny how things goes huh?)

also if you see me in chat then dont write the whole name in chat only acroh because its so much easier :)
Wakatteru
Needed a name that didn't have any connection to the last one I had. Whew.

The name came to mind after failing to complete Difficult stepcharts on Dance Dance Revolution A. Anna is the girl that is (hopefully) my avi.
IAmRelapse
I just wanted a name that sounds cool, and Relapse came to my mind and just added the "I AM" to it.
Jackertud
Came up with it when I bought an official Minecraft account on 2010. I just got the name Jack and then added some random syllables. I kept thinking "er" as it is a thought when trying to come up with a word to say, and so I ended it with a tud. I kind of regret the ending syllable, because people simply consider it to say turd. :lol:
Keep
My real name is like super long and complicated so people usually just call me kate but then in this one group chat. one of my friends tried to call me out but then it auto-corrected to keep so I was like "that's gonna be my new name now" and then I had to wait like 30+ days to rename.
ulrichfaniOSU
I came up with my name from my YT channel. But i wanted my name to be something related to osu! aswell so i just put in "ulrichfaniOSU". Sure people wonder where i got that name but its a long story anyway :P

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSz_sto0zuMzVb-YaGwW9fg
Sandy Hoey
My name came from a made up world me and some of my elementary school friends came up with. Don't ask any more, it gets wierd
Lyorek
A combination of the word "Lore" (which i love for whatever reason) and the name of a character from my favourite book series
Amaineko
brain cancer
Satalia
my mind :o
Pachiru
From a osu!map about a song that I misunderstood... I thought she said Pachiru ;-;
Akira Ishioka
Nattsun
Touhou. I just like Cirnos personality, a character designed to be a punchingbag, what can be more appealing?
show more