forum

Where did your username originate from?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Deusieus
I played Stellaris and used the word Deus alot, then overtime when I found osu! and registered I decided to make it more creative by adding -ieus.
Kao
Miyazono Kaori </3
o x
I am not sure how long ago my name was made I think 4 years ago?
The first part (Ca) is from my name {Caleb)
I used to listen to electronic music a ton so I took wub and Ca and made Cawub :)
maple3142
my minecraft id
_Streamy_
From the word "Steamer" in a game
Nidoking
A name I made for my character
O w l
I used to be a Legend of Zelda fan. My favorite dungeons were the water dungeons, I loved the name 'Lake Lanayru'. When I was making my summoner name for LoL, I was thinking, what name should I pick? Then I used Lanayurian because Lanayruian sounded a bit weird to me.
Osten
I don't remember where but i know that i really wanted to have some cheese to eat :P XD
Soul Evans
While i was looking for a name change, i stumbled across Sou Eater, and it was a great show back then so i got the name Soul Evans from the show.
Dusk69
Dusk, my real name and 69, my favourite number.

Dusk69

tadaaaaaaaaaaaa
CCsP
Random word come through my big MIND.
Please don't ask -3- (Old name is Firlstoner - totally originated by my Youtube Name)
Natahotra
the band Pendulum.

or maybe even the swinging thing.
Fubukicat

_Streamy_ wrote:

From the word "Steamer" in a game
Dofus ;^)

My previous nick was ''Lowlie'' Wordplay to say that Lying is low , and to say Fine lady
then I changed for some reason and I couldn't find a nick to use, so a friend come up with Eternal
and I just added the part of my previous nick that made it kinda easy to recognize (ie)
mindmaster107
I came up with it as a young kid and it has stuck as an alias.
PatremTaurus
Ninjaofchaos , that's not difficult to explain ? No ?? 'k , I'll explain.

Ninja came from my passion of Ninjas ( Yep , I like Ninja's stuff and Ninja's stories. )

And "ofchaos" came from a second passion : Sonic

" Why Sonic is coming here ?!"

Because of Shadow's power , Chaos Control. It's my dreamed power that's I would have ( but we know that's it's impossible. ;) )

But now , Chaos take the definition of real "Chaos" ( destruction , evil , etc. )

My username is originate from Ninjas and Shadow , WOW. That's wonderful , no ? xD
Keep
I had a creative friend who loved to write books and usually had to create names for the characters in her story. This one time she was discussing it with me and thought of "GalaxyStarburst"
Now, this was back in elementary.

When I found this game, I thought "Welp, I have to create an utterly new username" because the ones I've been using were pretty dry now.
Then, for some reason, that memory popped up and ever since then, I've been using this name for a lot of things. Presently, I am in high school and she's still been a dear friend of mine even if she's miles away now.
Guam
There was this youtube channel called "FUNKe" and his profile pic was Link from LoZ
Then I remembered an old meme from the LoZ CGI series or something like that
so i came up with LinkMaiBoy.
should of went for LinkMaiBoi xD
Edgar_Figaro
Mine came due to group of friends that first introduced me to Osu. I had played a final fantasy themed minecraft server and we all had characters from the franchise that we went by nickname of while on the server. Edgar_Figaro (From FFVI) was my character on that server. So since it was that group of people that initially introduced me I figured to make things simple to use the same alias. I guess I've just never had a reason to want to change it and it'd be weird to do so now.
jettsd
dont know if any of you remember webkinz but 12 ago i was signing up on it. i wanted my name to be jet it was already taken so i added a t to jett same result. so i added a s for jetts taken still out of my frustration i click d and it worked and ive stuck with it for 12 years
Luqanted
i dont have any originality lmao, but i found someone with a name "Luqanted" or something really similar. when I searched his/her name, there were no results

so I figured that I should make Luqanted my game name
Antiverse
That Feel When No GirlFriend.
Im Otaku_old_1
Well... This one is really old username, when i started watching anime and were one step closer to being an otaku :D
Antiverse

Im Otaku wrote:

Well... This one is really old username, when i started watching anime and were one step closer to being an otaku :D
I think it's not a thing to be proud of.
Worm_old_1
Lafayette is a character in the musical Hamilton. :V
sleepy head
When I played Tf2 competitively, it was always a running joke with my teammates that I played better when I was tired. ;)
Grassgrow
My username used to be Grassgrow, because im a gardener IRL, but then i decided that my current username fits well because i cant break my current skill barrier and have been in this position for like 1.5 years
Amethyst507
I like purple, and Amethyst is the first and only purple gem I'd admire, plus my friend likes emeralds and he had the first word of his username Emerald so I had my name to be just like his
jamie
`
einna
- from the mmo i used to play
- based on nekomura iroha the vocaloid
- the mister is from bad 10 y/o humor
Totty
Though Todomatsu is my least favorite of the brothers, I found his nickname adorable.
Willbur
Was trying to think of a 'cool' gamertag when I first got an Xbox 360. Some American girl I met online said "How about Willgasmic?", and the name has stuck. Not sure how I feel about it now I'm 22, but hey!
Outreason
my username originated from a random word generator aha, using it originally for a xbox gamertag and stuck with it throughout :).
Trick Witch
I got my name form a gamed that i'm not really a fan of anymore called "Elsword"
Ankanogradiel
kinda woke up one day and remembered Ancano from skyrim
then put gradiel on it for litteraly no reason.
Mints
Practically from vocaloid, but alot of ppl thought its from touhou, and now I'm highlighted in game everytime someone gets first place in tamura Yukari songs
- Jade -
Mine's based off of the Virtua Fighter series. Granted, I've only played Virtua Fighter 5, but I loved playing the game whenever I had the chance. I don't have it (nor our PS3) anymore, but I still have fond memories associated with it.
Archangel-_old_1
im an impersonator
Supra2JZ
I'm a car...

Vroom! Vroom!
- Ly0572 -
Ly = My nick name
05 = birthday
72 = 7-2 = 5 still my birthday :u
Uristocrat
Dwarf fortress is a game I frequently play, so I got the name from "Urist", the generic dwarf name in the game, and Aristrocrat.
show more