forum

Where did your username originate from?

posted
Total Posts
show more
CXu
Hey, at least it's not based on a captcha like mine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
shinitaichan
I use Epicm14 username for everything and My name's Dan(iel) lmao, this name is incredibly stupid, but it's like a meme now
Caput Mortuum
finally changed

an eraser
SrAxl
SrAxl
Sir and my name
cocoalatte
Something I wish i had
in my empty cup
[ Pingu ]
Easy. Pingu was my favorite cartoon show when I was a toddler. I've been using it since I was 10 years old.
HikaKao9
Young me (Give or take 5 years ago) thought it would be cool to name my username after my at the time favourite pairing.
Never let young you do things like these.
It haunts me to this very day, and i'd change it if I could but....
I mean, I'm still as lame as the name implies so I suppose... :'D
Eidea
Often times my go-to username happens to be taken, and in the event it does, I start changing it up.

Came up with this while registering for MAL and it's essentially a slight reconfiguration of a FFVIII character, Edea.
_bird
name origin?

K I R I T O I S L E G I T

:^)
Blazepp
I got it from a random username generator. http://jimpix.co.uk/words/usernames-home.asp
kkk

no other context I swear
Ryuo
My username doesn't really originate from somewhere, but it sounded cool. I used to use the name DivideByZero before, but when that username was alreaxy taken, I slightly changed it. Over the time I just got used to my current name and use it everywhere i register. :)
Scrumbo BBingus
If anyone knows Vinesauce Vnny my username comes from him. He always makes silly names with an "o" sound or a "us" sound so i just made my own name out of that.
WingSilent
Mine came from multiples renames over years.

I started by,

Serah Farron
-Serah-
Lumina
- Lumi -
Nekomi-
Nekomi
NekoLumi
Lumy

I don't think i'll have more. I wanted to stop at some points.
So it basically came from Final Fantasy XIII.
xeroll17
Well if i remember correctly it was from World of Warcraft, back in 2007? 2008? I was trying to have just Xero (Because I found it funny it sounded kinda like Zero , was young and stupid dont judge ok?) but it was taken. After a few minutes of figuring out clever names like Xeron, which again was taken, i stuck with Xeroll. And 17 is my "lucky number" so thats that. :)
clover
i like milkshakes and most of my online names are food-related

and milkshakes are cold but i didnt want to do "coldmilkshake", that sounds stupid

so yea
Choke Master
'cause i choke a lot
2xExp
I just wanted an experience boost.
Tae
Shortened version of Taehyung... the Filipino translation wasn't intended.
Flimsy
Because I dig boys dressed as girls
Yocake
From a store,, i can't really remember..
Dargin
I used to be DragonX611 until someone called me Dargin.

My name DragonX611 came from the old style YouTube names, [Name (Capital letter) number between 1-9999]
I liked Dragons (i was 10), I thought X was a cool letter, and dr asgons breath fire and 611 used to be the fire emergency line, i think at least...
TheRandomMelon
One day I had to come up with a new username for some random account thing I can't remember now. I thought about one time I tried a watermelon, and my old username was "RandomStuff". So, I just randomly came up with "TheRandomMelon", and I've stuck with that name for the past 2 years.
Villager-A
-
Deusieus
I played Stellaris and used the word Deus alot, then overtime when I found osu! and registered I decided to make it more creative by adding -ieus.
Kao
Miyazono Kaori </3
o x
I am not sure how long ago my name was made I think 4 years ago?
The first part (Ca) is from my name {Caleb)
I used to listen to electronic music a ton so I took wub and Ca and made Cawub :)
maple3142
my minecraft id
_Streamy_
From the word "Steamer" in a game
Nidoking
A name I made for my character
O w l
I used to be a Legend of Zelda fan. My favorite dungeons were the water dungeons, I loved the name 'Lake Lanayru'. When I was making my summoner name for LoL, I was thinking, what name should I pick? Then I used Lanayurian because Lanayruian sounded a bit weird to me.
Osten
I don't remember where but i know that i really wanted to have some cheese to eat :P XD
Soul Evans
While i was looking for a name change, i stumbled across Sou Eater, and it was a great show back then so i got the name Soul Evans from the show.
Dusk69
Dusk, my real name and 69, my favourite number.

Dusk69

tadaaaaaaaaaaaa
CCsP
Random word come through my big MIND.
Please don't ask -3- (Old name is Firlstoner - totally originated by my Youtube Name)
Natahotra
the band Pendulum.

or maybe even the swinging thing.
Fubukicat

_Streamy_ wrote:

From the word "Steamer" in a game
Dofus ;^)

My previous nick was ''Lowlie'' Wordplay to say that Lying is low , and to say Fine lady
then I changed for some reason and I couldn't find a nick to use, so a friend come up with Eternal
and I just added the part of my previous nick that made it kinda easy to recognize (ie)
mindmaster107
I came up with it as a young kid and it has stuck as an alias.
PatremTaurus
Ninjaofchaos , that's not difficult to explain ? No ?? 'k , I'll explain.

Ninja came from my passion of Ninjas ( Yep , I like Ninja's stuff and Ninja's stories. )

And "ofchaos" came from a second passion : Sonic

" Why Sonic is coming here ?!"

Because of Shadow's power , Chaos Control. It's my dreamed power that's I would have ( but we know that's it's impossible. ;) )

But now , Chaos take the definition of real "Chaos" ( destruction , evil , etc. )

My username is originate from Ninjas and Shadow , WOW. That's wonderful , no ? xD
Keep
I had a creative friend who loved to write books and usually had to create names for the characters in her story. This one time she was discussing it with me and thought of "GalaxyStarburst"
Now, this was back in elementary.

When I found this game, I thought "Welp, I have to create an utterly new username" because the ones I've been using were pretty dry now.
Then, for some reason, that memory popped up and ever since then, I've been using this name for a lot of things. Presently, I am in high school and she's still been a dear friend of mine even if she's miles away now.
show more