1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. General Discussion
show more
posted
Kuro means 'black' in Japanese, and it's my computer username, and Mimi is my nickname, but it also means 'ears' in Japanese... so I thought "black cat ears" or "black bunny ears". My personality is more like a cat than a bunny, and 'kitty' sounds better to me than 'neko'. Thus; "kurokitty-mimi"
posted
I don't remember the reason I got mine, either. I like it and I don't want to change it, but the rest of the name 'Zen' was only an inspiration from the Zen music and that kind of music is one of my favorites. ;)
posted
Acquiesce
posted
I used to suck (feed-a-lot) in games like Dota 2 from which my name originates from.

Herkkupala means in English "Treat".
posted
The name Hear came from an actually long story.
When I was little I had a speech impediment and barely ever spoke, So I was given the nickname Hear and Mute.
I never actually went by my legal name in school, Just by my nickname as that's what I was most known for.
When I signed up for osu! I was originally Handsie. Buying Supporter I saw I could change my name so I decided 'Hear'
sounded for the better to have. 'Hear' I am today.

TL;DR
I grew up a mute with the nickname of Hear. :)
posted
I was just looking for a solid username. Boom, found one.
posted
my name comes from this awesome song.
i started using it on steam around four years ago and it just kinda stuck. ever since then ive been using it for pretty much everything c:
posted
Like playing chess, whenever an opponent gets there knights on the edge of the board, i exploit it
boom
"_" just fot the lolz
i can be called knight or edge, anyone is ok
posted
I was trying to find a name in different languages that meant Destruction, but couldn't find anything good then I typed in Annihilation and cause I like the Japanese language (weeb) I saw that Annihilation in Japanese is 全滅 (Zenmetsu) and I thought it sounded pretty cool, and people refer to me as Zen
posted
a dagger
posted
Pretty much just popped in my head that's all.
posted
Animal called 'Raccoon'.
posted
rrtyui in Speakonia ._.
posted
my innate ability for inhuman fingerlocking.
posted
I spelt my name wrong when I typed my name in too fast it should have been alienshaun.
posted
^same but i accidently typed Spaghetti
posted
I spelt my name wrong when I typed my name in too fast it should have been Astormant.
posted
One day I wanted to change my username because my old one was cringy so I said 'let's make it even cringer!'

How I got the three words are different.

Potato - I had an online gf (yes online gf) that called me potato when I messed up.
Asian (replaced with osu) - I'm asian
Osu (replacing Asian) - I didn't think I would stick on osu! for so long, so I had put up osu
Fab - random adjective I thought of

Here today I have Fab_Osu_Potato/Fab_Asian_Potato
posted
My name used to be DragXminer cause I was a minecraft fan then I changed it into SveltColt332 because I thought that was original
posted
still a dagger.
show more