forum

Where did your username originate from?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Nerukolepu
The origin of my nickname is for a certain disease, romanizate it and Voula! Nerukolepu.
odango
In Sailor Moon Usagi is often referred as "odango atama" and I just shortened it to "odango" :)
Caam
IT'S TIME TO DUDUDUDUDU DUEL

I SUMMON!

tbh the deck sux but its still fun
Pacztual
I took Pacztual for fun... but i didnt expect ostay on Osu! for long , I regret taking this name now.. I might make a new account with a name in my mind?

Edit : Nevermind , I cant . I'll just get banned if I do that. :(
suzumotoHikari
My Username is from my pet cat, Her name was Suzumoto. Since that my cat's fur is color white, therefore i described her as 'Hikari' (which means light).
Fourth
my nice name, because I'm fourth son
[ Luddish ]
My reason for this name is really cheesy but here it is.

Simply my grandmother always called me Luddis or Luddish and therefore i chose it in games since it was close to heart and it was kinda original.

I've wanted to change a lot of times but i always end up going back to this name because so many people know me by it :)
Sojuphine
My name is originate from League of Legend XDD Veryy Corny I know. The full name of the champion is Ezreal. I just short it by putting it "Ez" XDD :D
golden pepe
memes
-Kyu
somehow it was inspired from Naruto maybe?

first time I use this name when i was playing a quick game called "Tales Hero" and then i named the character RunRunKyu.

i realise it was cringy af so i changed it to ExKyu
Panbou
Since high school, I'm often referred to as Panda by my friends.
And panda love bambou (french for bamboo).

So I happened to make a contraption of these two words and it sounded pretty nice to me :D
Adorn
Flannel was something I made in 2013-2014 on a different game and around the same time I got my first Moderator position on a forum and I became well-known as Flannel.
Rurree
Stupid name I thought of after watching Oreimo as a weeb. Well, it's not stupid, just more of too girly for my tastes..

Somebody sponsor me name change pls take me out of this hell LOL
DigiDrake
I've always liked dragons and things related to them, so most of my usernames have something to do with them, that's where drake came from,

and digi came from my interest in digimon.

Guilmon is forever my favorite fictional character ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(thx narse)
Suisei XYousoro
I posted in here before, but for those who are too lazy to backtrack, I will explain again.

XerneasYveltal (my former username) - the two eponymous mascots of Pokemon X and Y

XYousoro (my current username) - Initials taken from my former username + Yousoro

Who would have thought that I would come up with a punny username involving a certain Aqours member's catchphrase
Asami Anny
Asami = bc Asami Ryuichi is cool lmao

Anny = me
xBILLYx_old
my name originated because my name is 「ビリ」 "Biri" but, it doesn't really look good, I went with the english name instead
Pepsi Cola
Kuro means 'black' in Japanese, and it's my computer username, and Mimi is my nickname, but it also means 'ears' in Japanese... so I thought "black cat ears" or "black bunny ears". My personality is more like a cat than a bunny, and 'kitty' sounds better to me than 'neko'. Thus; "kurokitty-mimi"
NarixuZen
I don't remember the reason I got mine, either. I like it and I don't want to change it, but the rest of the name 'Zen' was only an inspiration from the Zen music and that kind of music is one of my favorites. ;)
Quichey
Acquiesce
living yell
I used to suck (feed-a-lot) in games like Dota 2 from which my name originates from.

Herkkupala means in English "Treat".
Hear_old_1
The name Hear came from an actually long story.
When I was little I had a speech impediment and barely ever spoke, So I was given the nickname Hear and Mute.
I never actually went by my legal name in school, Just by my nickname as that's what I was most known for.
When I signed up for osu! I was originally Handsie. Buying Supporter I saw I could change my name so I decided 'Hear'
sounded for the better to have. 'Hear' I am today.

TL;DR
I grew up a mute with the nickname of Hear. :)
Drool
I was just looking for a solid username. Boom, found one.
paperglider
my name comes from this awesome song.
i started using it on steam around four years ago and it just kinda stuck. ever since then ive been using it for pretty much everything c:
Knights_Edge
Like playing chess, whenever an opponent gets there knights on the edge of the board, i exploit it
boom
"_" just fot the lolz
i can be called knight or edge, anyone is ok
Golterboose
I was trying to find a name in different languages that meant Destruction, but couldn't find anything good then I typed in Annihilation and cause I like the Japanese language (weeb) I saw that Annihilation in Japanese is 全滅 (Zenmetsu) and I thought it sounded pretty cool, and people refer to me as Zen
Caput Mortuum
a dagger
SilverBlade128
Pretty much just popped in my head that's all.
BIoo_old
Animal called 'Raccoon'.
Rutayu
rrtyui in Speakonia ._.
FINGERLOCK
my innate ability for inhuman fingerlocking.
trashbags
I spelt my name wrong when I typed my name in too fast it should have been alienshaun.
Spaghetti
^same but i accidently typed Spaghetti
Monstrata
I spelt my name wrong when I typed my name in too fast it should have been Astormant.
Flabby-chan
One day I wanted to change my username because my old one was cringy so I said 'let's make it even cringer!'

How I got the three words are different.

Potato - I had an online gf (yes online gf) that called me potato when I messed up.
Asian (replaced with osu) - I'm asian
Osu (replacing Asian) - I didn't think I would stick on osu! for so long, so I had put up osu
Fab - random adjective I thought of

Here today I have Fab_Osu_Potato/Fab_Asian_Potato
BaraWolf
My name used to be DragXminer cause I was a minecraft fan then I changed it into SveltColt332 because I thought that was original
Caput Mortuum
still a dagger.
-[Shady]-
I've used this name literally everywhere and I still don't understand why I chose it
Tracecorn
I was trying to think of a name for a DnD character, so I pulled out my phone which was glitchy as heck, and just swipped my finger over the keyboard for a solid minute hoping it would give me a fun name.
Storntonc is what the phone spat out, and I've been using it ever since
LonePerv
Because I was alone and too perverted
show more