forum

Where did your username originate from?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Remove HP Drain
remove hp drain now
phionebaby56
I used to be a huge Pokemon fan as a kid and Manaphy was one of my favorite legendary pokemon at the time. I found out that Manaphy was used a lot so I decided to go with Phione and added baby behind it because it is actually the baby of Manaphy. I added some random numbers because the name was bank for me at that time and since then the username has stuck with me and I use the username most of the websites I joined.
Cebby
So I guess I have a pretty interesting story.

So about 4 years back I went under the username xXFrostZeroXx in Minecraft (Total Weeb I am), and I realized how stupid it sounded with the "xX"
So I sought out to find a better username, something that sounded better at easier.

So as I was thinking, I realized why not combine my name with something reletable to make it sound cool.
My IRL name is Kyle btw.

So then I realized that in the name xXFrostZeroXx the word Zero stood out pretty well.
I combined the first word of my name, Ky, and replaced the Z in zero.
Ky+ero == Kyero.

A legend was born :P
BiscuitLover
I like biscuits. Done its that simple
AshbeII
felt like it
Dexenta
About a year ago the game "Dex" was relased on Steam and I really liked the trailer so I decided to buy it. The game's protagonist's name is Dex and I thought it was a really cool name so I decided to have that as my username. After a couple of weeks I wanted an original username that could only be inspired by Dex's name so I added "enta" to is because of my entomophobia.
laserkai
my dog's name(Kai) and I love lasers for a reason :)
Erie
I've been called Elly/Ellie my whole life (typical shorter version of my first name))
I was looking up Japanese versions of names one day and wondered how mine would look , and since Ellie is always taken "Erie" came into play
besides.. I think it's short and cute ^-^
Qiyana
My 2nd grade nickname. I still use it.
iiko

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
oil
i play ssbm competitively and my favorite god was armada.

i removed the a because armada was taken
nadavv
in 2010 i tried signing up to a flash game site called kongregate to play a game called super crazy guitar maniac deluxe 4 and thought it wont save if i dont sign up for some reason. anyways nadav was taken so from then i call myself nadavv in everything
Eymi
I wanted a cute name with a y inside and a short name :3
RvSq
Take a username you came up with when you were 10. Then everytime you get a new game accout drop a few characters until it has lost all of the original meaning.
[ K r i s ]
Jesus Christ I guess. Since my birth name is Kristoffer, therefore [ K r i s ]. All the spaces is to look cool 8-)
dylansantosh
So at first sight my username looks like i am huge fcking weeb, (and not to confuse you, I am) But that's not the reason i chose it.

My second name in fact is santosh, I was formerly known as dylansantosh on most games. I wanted to pick Dsan, But that has been taken by the almighty hdnc player.

I decided to leave tosh out, and here i am.

Also I am a huge fcking weeb :v)
Underforest
Under = Because I like subways
Forest = My favorite place

Done
Bittle
Little things that cleared out half the forest in my hometown. I am not creative.
-shig-
I remember trying out those random name generators, and I got the name "Shig". I kind of liked the name, and it just stuck with me
salsa
I like the song "Monster" by Reol so I was like: salsa
And people like it as much as I do
Okami_Senpai
My original username was "Okamikyuubi", which was the name I had on most of my online accounts since 2010.
I chose it because I was obsessed with Okami and soon after the Naruto character, Kyuubi, and basically just meshed the two names together.

Okami will always stick with me in some way and so I still keep it in some of my usernames today. Since many people call me senpai, I thought something along the lines of "Okami Senpai" would be nice. <3

Plus Ookami also means "wolf" in Japanese, and my sona's a wolf so...
KiTeaa
I like cats (hence pronounced "kitty") and I'm from Britain so Tea had to be in it somewhere ;)
ArcanaKnight64
"Arcana": I saw Proton Jon (twitch streamer/ youtuber) play Arcana Heart, and after that I was interested in the series... though I never got around to it :|
"Knight": .... I don't know? It probably had something to do with Meta Knight (from Kirby). Or maybe it just sounded cool next to Arcana.
"64": I love Nintendo. This one really didn't need any explaining.
Viictoriaa_old
from my actual name, because yes i am boring like that
QuerkyBren
Once I read my school end of year report and It said that I was 'quirky'. But I accidently spelled It Querky, and the Bren Is from the first four letters from my name.
Faustas156
i just used my name since my name is
"Faustas" so i add 156 why not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Fourth
My nickname is Fourth(4th). Adding 3000 to make it more machine like.. well at least it easy to remember.
LoliPantsu
Matrix

in 2007 i watched this, and i liked the name matrix in the title.
yukiGC
yuki - irl name
GC - Grand Chase, my favorite game.
jyling
jyling - irl name (shorten)
Rainbowkel
It was my mums idea. as i really Liked Rainbow Dash at the time and that the first part of my irl name is Kel, she made up "Rainbowkel" from the two words. A DREAMER WAS BORN I TELL YOU
Razzy
a combo of characters from huniepop and undertale

in retrospect, this is cringy as all hell

I should've stuck with "Temmie Flakes" or "Pumbloom"
athyriel
I was trying to make up my own nickname for gaming. I thought of two words: Ethereal and Aralith; I then thought of mixing them together, Athyriel.
czr
Name generators are amazing.
Horaizon-
my username is derived from my alternate name that i made up which is Nozomi Yuuki (Nozomi is the family name, Yuuki is the first name). My alternate name is taken from two anime characters: Nozomi Toujou from Love Live and Yuuki Tatsuya from Gundam Build Fighters. Extra note: Nozomi so comes from my schoolmate named Nozomi Ide
Aomi

NozomiYuuki wrote:

Nozomi Toujou from Love Live
I knew it!! :P
Lacrimae
LINGUA LATINA
Horaizon-

Aomi wrote:

NozomiYuuki wrote:

Nozomi Toujou from Love Live
I knew it!! :P
I know right. It's true, i watch it
Deleca7755
This is gonna be hilarious omfg. I was watching ( like a long time ago ) that episode of Spongebob me and my sister had on DvD with the 'Lost Episode' and it sounded like someone said 'Deleca Tesent' XD So ever sine I've used the name 'Deleca7755' 7755 are basically my username/lucky numbers. The end??? :P
show more