forum

Where did your username originate from?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Shiyzo
Book "Erebos" by Ursula Poznanski. It's my favourite book, and I took the name Shiyzo from there. I just love it.
SonOfAMedic
My dad is a paramedic. :P
walkro
Runescape, lmfao. It was first suggested to me as Walkrobeart and it kinda stuck with me as I played different games. I sometimes play with shortened versions of my username like this one... Walkro or walkrooh. I also found out not to long ago Walkro comes from a company that produces rice somewhere in Germany... So that's that. I found it kinda funny cause I'm Asian and like.... You know... Username and the company... I'll stop lmao. :o
Yona
Ryu Sei
I don't have an idea. The name is suddenly appears in my mind after obtaining my very first supporter tag.
Safyire
I did a thing where I took the word "sapphire" and screwed it up so bad it looks good

Pokemon Sapphire is my #1 favorite game of all time aside from osu! and I thought a regular word like "sapphire" was too bland. So I...butchered the spelling?

Still ticks me off how people pronounce my username like "say-fy-yur" and not like, the word it actually came from.
flevy
Zero no Tsukaima

ha who would've known before i told ya.
Nordast
A water/ghost type Pokemon called Frillish.

I just added the "ite"
lol
Headpats
Anime
lol
laughing out loud
Eloc
My username comes from a really long time ago. Me and my friend Cole were having fun together on the playground and decided to make up an imaginary animal called the Eloc(Cole backwards.) my name is sometimes Eloc360(don't know where I came up with the 360 I probably just thought it sounded cool when I was younger lol.
RemiFlan
Remilia and Flandre Scarlet.
Rennie
Eric is my real name, but ''Skill'' sounds like ''Skull '' but more tender haha, anyway I want to change my user :(
Hisoka Yuuji
My name is a combination,the names of my favourite anime characters! They represent me in a way,crazy but collected.
One from Hunter X Hunter,Hisoka and the other is from Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu,Sakamoto Yuuji.

SPOILER
I am a programmer of course I am crazy!
LegendaryTizona
Mine is the name of a the sword said to be used by El Cid from the Spanish legend :)
Rurree
Original name was - R u r i -, I got it from Oreimo's Gokou Ruri.

Just changed the spelling to make it a bit more original.

I kinda regret this username though, it's too girly.
Birdy
Stole it from my favourite artist, also fits as a shortened version of my old username.
Chrollo
rosaamarillo
from a football club
Seiga
Tower of God
LohaTrons
Killer29 wasn't very original ... didn't feel like being the 29th killer ...

Also it feels weird typing that username since its been 4 years when i last used it

Current username ... idk ... my brain thought of it ... and i was like "okay"
Lacrimae
some latin word which translates to "tears"
picked it up because it sounded nice
1-NightStandoff
I used to roll with the name "FluffyBunny" hence the avatar.
One Night Standoff is just an interesting play on words. and the future name of my band :P
Xeiiryuu
My name is Xeii
and Ryuu is Dragon in Japanese.
The dragons in Japanese are said to be associated with water and heavens they also bring storms and end times of droughts.
i love dragons because they are cool and intimidating.
I add them up and make up "Xeiiryuu"
Sky Shaymin
uhh i've had 4

ChryssyX3 was a name that people called me for some reason. I dunno how "Chryssy" came from Evan but ok.

Keldy from Keldeo. Got called this in a Gmod server.

Asriel_ because Undertale sucks is a decent game worth playing

Glacia is the Japanese name for Glaceon (I'm sorry to whoever I took this from ;_;)
Chaaoos
Magic

LOL I'm joking I just generated it on a website
N0thingSpecial
It came from a self deprecating depressing 15 year old who likes to play CS1.6
ur-mom
im a stereotypical meme child, so i chose this name ;3
PorrimaStar
Back when I was a horrible human being and was into homestuck, I liked the character Porrim. I Looked up some trivia about her and saw it her name might of been based off a star called Porrima. So hence the name "PorrimaStar"
arekesisu
Mine is my name in Japanese
Alexis= Arekesisu
Lenovive
Well, Me being an idiot when I started playing PC named my first steam account LeroyJenkins111. 4 years later I was 17, thats when I saw a Lenovo laptop box and though, huh, thats neat. Then I played with Lenovo trying to make a good name out of it, landed on Lenovive. Also to pronounce it, say Leno like Jay Leno, followed by Vive, pronounced like hive with a v instead. Leno-Vive
chaee
am relly dumb and i try to call my friend who is call chase but instead i right chaee and i think sound good so i keep for myseld xdddd
Alea
Well, my name ''Alea'' is from my original name but only I did delete de X at the final because it wasn't allowed :7 (So many alex at this game), my second name starts with an A as well . So, I decided to put the A on the site of the X ... '' Alea '' I believe is a normal and cute name ..
Before that, I used to have another nickname that was QTISC , someday 8 years ago I came to an internet with my friends and saw that they all were using nicknames, and i was the only with '' Default name '' . I said '' Ok let's create a good name '' and QTISC appears .. in spanish each letter means something ..
QTISC= '' Que Te Importa Sapas@ Chismos@ ''
Is a little funny when people use to ask me about it :P
luckyone
eh
Remove HP Drain
remove hp drain now
phionebaby56
I used to be a huge Pokemon fan as a kid and Manaphy was one of my favorite legendary pokemon at the time. I found out that Manaphy was used a lot so I decided to go with Phione and added baby behind it because it is actually the baby of Manaphy. I added some random numbers because the name was bank for me at that time and since then the username has stuck with me and I use the username most of the websites I joined.
Cebby
So I guess I have a pretty interesting story.

So about 4 years back I went under the username xXFrostZeroXx in Minecraft (Total Weeb I am), and I realized how stupid it sounded with the "xX"
So I sought out to find a better username, something that sounded better at easier.

So as I was thinking, I realized why not combine my name with something reletable to make it sound cool.
My IRL name is Kyle btw.

So then I realized that in the name xXFrostZeroXx the word Zero stood out pretty well.
I combined the first word of my name, Ky, and replaced the Z in zero.
Ky+ero == Kyero.

A legend was born :P
BiscuitLover
I like biscuits. Done its that simple
AshbeII
felt like it
Dexenta
About a year ago the game "Dex" was relased on Steam and I really liked the trailer so I decided to buy it. The game's protagonist's name is Dex and I thought it was a really cool name so I decided to have that as my username. After a couple of weeks I wanted an original username that could only be inspired by Dex's name so I added "enta" to is because of my entomophobia.
show more